Windows 10: low volume after updat how to fix

Discus and support low volume after updat how to fix in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to fix volume on widows update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by roatoad, Jul 25, 2018.

1. roatoad Win User

low volume after updat how to fix

how to fix volume on widows update

:)

roatoad, Jul 25, 2018

2. Nokia X2-00 with low volume in earpiece

My Nokia x2-00 became with low volume when in conversations. I have pressed the volume keys to the max, but still the volume is very low.

Any suggestions? Will a firmware update fix this?

Thanks,

Pedro

Pedro_Oliveira---01, Jul 25, 2018
  3. low volume issues

I have tried what other's did to try to correct the low volume without success. I also note on this site and on other sites success was not forth coming in most cases.

I have a Toshiba Satellite. It appears after upgrading to Windows 10 my audio drivers are Conexant SmartAudio HD. I am not savy with drivers and how to fix issues with them. I did not see anyone else here that mentioned these drivers.

The low volume is a deal breaker for me so unless I can find a fix or a fix to issue is not coming soon then I will go back to Windows 8.1 where volume was not a problem.

Any suggestions or date of a fix?

Thank you

SamanthaRoys, Jul 25, 2018
  4. low volume after updat how to fix

Low Volume with last update 11/21/17

Is there any fix for low volume? Windows need a update to my computer and now my sound is very low. Any help is appreciated.

EvelynRobledo, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

low volume after updat how to fix

1. low volume after updat how to fix - Similar Threads - low volume updat

2. How to fix Low Headset Volume on Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix Low Headset Volume on Xbox: [IMG]If you experience low headset volume on Xbox, the solutions provided in this article may help you fix the issue. The users who experienced this issue reported that despite setting their headsets to the maximum volume, they were not getting the desired sound output. Some...
  3. Microphone volume is too low after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone volume is too low after update: Hi experts, I'm using HP 15s-du2023tx laptop and my built-in microphone is not working properly after a Windows 10 update. Tried to perform a microphone test, and driver update but it did not fix the issue. Tried to run Troubleshoot, but it cannot detect the problem. I tried...
  4. Low volume.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Low volume.: Greetings!My computer recently started being quieter!! I have volume at about 100 and it's still quiet. It happens when I watched YouTube. Please help me! Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-volume/3e3aaa8d-2c05-4e78-b94e-cd412d043373
  5. Very low volume and no volume after using external speaker

Very low volume and no volume after using external speaker: I am having intermittent issues with my laptop - ever since I purchased it - an envy 13-ba0010na. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-low-volume-and-no-volume-after-using-external/a406e44f-19a6-4c27-b54a-aaa785bcd8f2
  6. Low volume after updating realtek audio drivers

Low volume after updating realtek audio drivers: I updated realtek audio driver on my Laptop, Razer Blade 2018 Advance Max-Q. Before update the name I could see was realtek high definition audio but now it shows Realtek R Audio codec with DolbyAPO. My audio has gotten really low, have already tried all the...
  7. Low audio volume after update 20H2 ver. 19042.572

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Low audio volume after update 20H2 ver. 19042.572: After the update I have noticed that the sound is much lower despite being at maximum volume. The first time, I used the troubleshooter and it asked me to reboot upon finding the fault. I don't remember exactly what it was saying, but something about which all the audio...
  8. Low volume after plugging headphones in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Low volume after plugging headphones in: As the title says, i have low volume if I plug my headphones (Superlux HD681 EVO) in. Even if I turn it up to 100, it's barely as loud as 30. Rebooting my PC fixes this issue. Has been an issue for a while now but i needed to reproduce it first. Also happens in the last...
  9. Windows 10 volume is extremely low after latest update

Windows 10 volume is extremely low after latest update: After installing the latest cumulative updates for Windows 10 version 1903, I have experienced low volume issues on my laptop. Rarely it will behave normally. For reference, here are system specifications: i5-3320M at 2.6GHz 8GB DDR3L 120GB SSD Windows 10 Pro Laptop...
  10. volume low

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    volume low: volume low https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-low/95a103b8-7af8-4705-9842-c940057d5edc