Windows 10: Lower DPI settings than 100% (96DPI) ?

Discus and support Lower DPI settings than 100% (96DPI) ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi is it possible to set lower DPI than default 100% ? I want something like 90-80%, but cant figure how to set it via registry. Tried tutorials for W7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by KllR007, Sep 9, 2015.

1. KllR007 Win User

Lower DPI settings than 100% (96DPI) ?

Hi is it possible to set lower DPI than default 100% ? I want something like 90-80%, but cant figure how to set it via registry. Tried tutorials for W7 with LogPixels set, but its always set back (and strange, i have set 100%, and Hkey_Current_Config/Software/fonts/logpixels showing still 144 number.)

:)

KllR007, Sep 9, 2015

2. When I start Digital Combat simulator...

Also, there was a dxdiag report. Part of it that stood out to me wasLower DPI settings than 100% (96DPI) ? :DX Setup Parameters: Not found

User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)

System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)

DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled

Miracast: Not Available

Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported

Kraken Burger, Sep 9, 2015
  3. Windows 10 pro 125% display blur

You should upgrade it to a ssd = solid state drive

A 1tb 5400rpm hdd is a joke

Display issues make sure you have the latest chip set drivers and updated graphic's driver installed

Lower your dpi to the default 100% and increase the fonts instead,

If you insist on increasing the dpi don't go over 120%

Windows 10 hates dpi scaling there is also an option just like in win-7 to use or not x-p scaling

I'd experiment with that too.

ThrashZone, Sep 9, 2015
Thema:

Lower DPI settings than 100% (96DPI) ?

1. Lower DPI settings than 100% (96DPI) ? - Similar Threads - Lower DPI settings

2. fps lower than it should be

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    fps lower than it should be: I'm having a problem where my fps is lower as it should be on a good pc. For example, in League of Legends, I'm having low fps -55ms. I don't know why. On my old pc which is gtx 960, I'm having almost 200fps. Now, my pc is new, this is the specs: Ryzen 5 2400G 8GB RAM...
  3. Is it safe to set Maximum Processor State to lower than 80%?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is it safe to set Maximum Processor State to lower than 80%?: Hello. Due to my need of turning on my desktop with an Intel i3-7100 CPU @ 3.90GHz for 24/7, I have searched the internet and learnt to set my Maximum Processor State to a lower percentage in the Power Plan panel. It actually helped and my CPU temperate is around 36C - 41C...
  4. How to lower the DPI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to lower the DPI: I'm trying to launch the camera, but the error states I need to lower the dpi. Help me understand how to lower it. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-lower-the-dpi/0c806432-887a-4279-aca6-3977ae33ff7a
  5. How can i change the dpi scaling to lower than 100%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can i change the dpi scaling to lower than 100%: 100% is to big on my laptop I'd love to get everything smaller but i have no idea how to do it :/ thanks for any help. submitted by /u/OuterGalaxyS [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fbuo4j/how_can_i_change_the_dpi_scaling_to_lower_than_100/
  6. Any way to set Windows 10 Dpi below 100%?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any way to set Windows 10 Dpi below 100%?: Any way to set Windows 10 Dpi below 100%? Im talking about version1809 so old methods where working for this are not working anynmore here in this version, if anyones knows how to do this even with 3rd party application plish tell me, thanks. - 123339
  7. DPI Settings

DPI Settings: Yesterday I realised that Windows recommend to have the DPI settings at 125% I know that they have changed the whole DPI system in the creators update, but I wonder if there is an article that explain why the setting 125% and not 100% is recommended?...
  8. How to make lower DPI, than 96 (100%)

How to make lower DPI, than 96 (100%): Is there any way to set my DPI setting lower, than 96 (100%)? I've read about a registry hack for 7, but it doesn't work in 8.1, so I guess it also wouldn't work in 10. 5533
  9. 10074 DPI settings??

in Windows 10 Support
    10074 DPI settings??: I cannot figure out where the DPI settings have gone in this version, and google is not helping either. No matter what I change, everything is staying small. Anyone know where they have moved this configuration? 5975
  10. DPI Settings Not Working

in Windows 10 Support
    DPI Settings Not Working: We just got our first Surface Pro 4 tablet in. I'm working on testing it now. For the moment, I have it docked and connected to two 19" monitors. The desktop is extended across all 3 screens. I have the "Change the size of text, apps, and other items" settings as follows:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 DPI below 96

2. lower than 100 dpi

3. lower dpi than 100