Windows 10: LTE APN Problems

Discus and support LTE APN Problems in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I bought a HP Spectre X2 with LTE It was designed for Verizon but the Amazon Listing says Supports T Mobile I put the SIM In. And it works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EpiphanyOfMusic, Aug 10, 2017.

1. LTE APN Problems

So I bought a HP Spectre X2 with LTE
    It was designed for Verizon but the Amazon Listing says Supports T Mobile

I put the SIM In. And it works shows T Mobile and everything is fine.

Then if I reinstalled Windows or Update. Or ANY change to the OS. The LTE no longer works. It will show T Mobile. It will go back and forth between Activating and Applied

And if I try and connect it says Enter APN No APN Found

I've had To Mobile on the phone. Threw various APNs in. And Nothing

There is an APN there but it just won't work. Something is getting messed up and I really love this tablet and want the LTE to work

Please help

:)

EpiphanyOfMusic, Aug 10, 2017

2. Can my lumia support LTE?

In my Lumia540 under manual APN settings there's an option that "use this APN not that provided by Mobile Operator for LTE". Does this means that my device supports LTE?

AnuragMishra_949, Aug 10, 2017
  3. garym123 Win User
    internet APN

LTE is enabled by the radio hardware in the phone, not an APN.

It is not an LTE capable device so it is not possible.

There is an LTE version available for the phone

garym123, Aug 10, 2017
Thema:

LTE APN Problems

1. LTE APN Problems - Similar Threads - LTE APN Problems

2. The APN for connection doesn't work with LTE made with WCD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The APN for connection doesn't work with LTE made with WCD: I made a provisioning package for work with a SIM, I put the features, but this one it didn't work for create the APN for connection, and didn't recognize the LTE connection of the SIM. I can't find the option to create a provisioning ModemDMConfigProfile, this option works...
  3. The APN for connection doesn't work with LTE made with WCD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The APN for connection doesn't work with LTE made with WCD: I made a provisioning package for work with a SIM, I put the features, but this one it didn't work for create the APN for connection, and didn't recognize the LTE connection of the SIM. I can't find the option to create a provisioning ModemDMConfigProfile, this option works...
  4. The APN for connection doesn't work with LTE made with WCD

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Tablet HP/Dell doesn´t recognize LTE APN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Tablet HP/Dell doesn´t recognize LTE APN: Hello, We´re having issues when we tried to configure the APN using provisioning Package with Windows Configuration Designer.Th models are:- Dell Latitude 7200 2-in-1- HP Elite X2 G4The tablets recognize the provisioning package and get connected only in 3G networks not in 4G...
  6. Windows Tablet HP/Dell doesn´t recognize LTE APN

Windows Tablet HP/Dell doesn´t recognize LTE APN: Hello, We´re having issues when we tried to configure the APN using provisioning Package with Windows Configuration Designer.Th models are:- Dell Latitude 7200 2-in-1- HP Elite X2 G4The tablets recognize the provisioning package and get connected only in 3G networks not in 4G...
  7. Windows Tablet HP/Dell doesn´t recognize LTE APN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. LTE apn attached doesn’t work with WCD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LTE apn attached doesn’t work with WCD: Hi I made a provisioning package to configure an APN in Windows Configuration Designer, but the APN is not being configured for connection, it does not detect LTE, I have configured isattachAPN as true, but I don't know what value to put in classid....
  9. LTE apn attached doesn’t work with WCD

LTE apn attached doesn’t work with WCD: Hi I made a provisioning package to configure an APN in Windows Configuration Designer, but the APN is not being configured for connection, it does not detect LTE, I have configured isattachAPN as true, but I don't know what value to put in classid....
  10. LTE apn attached doesn’t work with WCD

in Windows 10 Customization