Windows 10: Macbook Pro 2016 Retina vs Razer Blade Stealth QHD 128GB for college

Discus and support Macbook Pro 2016 Retina vs Razer Blade Stealth QHD 128GB for college in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Howdy! My old laptop died after 6 years of use and I'm looking for a new one. I'm eyeballing the ones above but they're factors that make it hard for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NussOkeh, Sep 10, 2016.

1. NussOkeh Win User

Macbook Pro 2016 Retina vs Razer Blade Stealth QHD 128GB for college

Howdy! My old laptop died after 6 years of use and I'm looking for a new one. I'm eyeballing the ones above but they're factors that make it hard for me to decide

A: Macbooks are great for productivity with pro software and battery is superior

B: Stealth is cheaper and hardware is better but battery is worse from what I hear.

I want to get 8 plus hours on a laptop and while I don't need gaming as I have a desktop it would be nice but my main objective is to use the device for school and video editing

:)

NussOkeh, Sep 10, 2016

2. Precision touchpad gone after resetting windows 10

it still doesn't work. My laptop is from Razer, the blade stealth model

Huang Rose, Sep 10, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Update assistant update from version 10586 to 15063 Error

I am using a Razer blade stealth. It has no Dvd section or port. Only USB and internal storage.

Allen Grothen, Sep 10, 2016
Thema:

Macbook Pro 2016 Retina vs Razer Blade Stealth QHD 128GB for college

1. Macbook Pro 2016 Retina vs Razer Blade Stealth QHD 128GB for college - Similar Threads - Macbook Pro 2016

2. Wifi issue on Razer Blade 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi issue on Razer Blade 15: Hi,Im experience the same issue as this: Razer Blade gaming laptop intel WiFi adapter not working - Microsoft CommunityI have done a factory reset of the computer and updated to the latest drivers, both bios and the wifi, without any luck.Can you help?Info:Device...
  3. Camera on Razer Blade laptop not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera on Razer Blade laptop not working: Hey guys,This seems to be a recurring thing with a lot of built in laptops that I have owned. For some reason my in-built camera is no longer working however was when I initially got it.I have followed the steps for all the guides I could find both through razer and windows...
  4. Screen Issue on 2020 Razer Blade Stealth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen Issue on 2020 Razer Blade Stealth: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BlackGlenCoco [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lapl3f/screen_issue_on_2020_razer_blade_stealth/
  5. Razer blade 15

Razer blade 15: Hello, I recently got a razer blade 15 base model two months ago and it won’t open any of the games I want it to. Wifi is running well, and I’ve factory reset it twice already. I tried various options to fix my laptop. I’ve updated my windows and updated my drivers. But I...
  6. Razer Blade Stealth 2017

Razer Blade Stealth 2017: Razer Blade Stealth (2017) Bought my Stealth back in 2017 and loved it. Had some bugs as all laptops do, but they started to get a little out of hand recently so I took it to Geek Squad and told them the following things; -The audio overall was not working, not the built in...
  7. IFA 2019: Razer Blade Stealth 13 worlds first gaming ultrabook

in Windows 10 News
    IFA 2019: Razer Blade Stealth 13 worlds first gaming ultrabook: [ATTACH] At this week’s IFA tradeshow in Berlin, Razer announced their new Razer Blade Stealth 13 with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics, which the company is calling the “world’s first gaming ultrabook.” Powered by Intel’s new 10th Generation processor, it packs gaming...
  8. Stuck on aptio setup utility -2017, Razer blade stealth

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on aptio setup utility -2017, Razer blade stealth: So it's been sending me on the aptio setup for a bit now but I usually got out of it easily and now I'm stuck I can't get out of it. No matter what I try it won't let me leave that screen. I've done all the things that have been recommended and I still can't leave this page....
  9. Razer Blade 2016 Late Intel HD 530 black screen problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Razer Blade 2016 Late Intel HD 530 black screen problem: I have a razer blade 14 2016 with nvidia 1060gtx and Intel HD 530 Integrated. i was using my laptop plugged via hdmi in my 4k tv with intel hd 530 disabled from control panel in Windows 10 1803 to improve peformance and remove lag while browsing the web and watching videos...
  10. Windows 10 missing Drivers After Install on Macbook Pro Retina

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 missing Drivers After Install on Macbook Pro Retina: Greetings All, I have been installing and reinstalling windows 10 through bootcamp 6 on El Captain on my Macbook Pro. But i keep getting the same result - the speakers and right click option are missing. Please i would appreciate if anyone can kindly direct me to...