Windows 10: MacBook Pro, Parallels Desktop 10, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support MacBook Pro, Parallels Desktop 10, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've tried 3 or 4 Windows operating systems but I still don't have Wi-Fi connection. Please I need your assistance before I go crazy. Thank you. 71759 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by julietnour, Dec 6, 2016.

1. MacBook Pro, Parallels Desktop 10, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 10 Pro

I've tried 3 or 4 Windows operating systems but I still don't have Wi-Fi connection. Please I need your assistance before I go crazy. Thank you.

:)

julietnour, Dec 6, 2016

2. Windows 10 installation on an iMac

I installed Windows 10 (upgraded from Windows 7) on an iMac using Parallels to run Windows 10. I now have a new MacBook Pro and need to install Windows 10 on this machine. The migration assistant did not transfer Window 10 from the iMac to the MacBook Pro.

I do not want to use bootcamp because I cannot run both the Mac OS and Windows 10 at the same time as I can with Parallels.

Nor do I want to buy a new copy of Windows 10. What are my alternatives?

LarryIsaac, Dec 6, 2016
  3. Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 7 Ultimate

I had Windows 7 Ultimate on my MacBook Pro using Parallels. I received the notification from the Windows 10 tool that my upgrade was available. It would not install (WWDM issue) and gave me a link to a Windows 10 iso that I then downloaded and installed
    using VirtualBox. It is working fine but I have no product key and it says it needs to be activated. What can I do to resolve this?

mightywhites1971, Dec 6, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

MacBook Pro, Parallels Desktop 10, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 10 Pro

Is the WiFi network adapter working correctly according to Device Manger, or is it an unkown device or have an exclamation point?

Is the WiFi network adapter showing up under Change Adapter Settings in the Network and Sharing Center?

MacBook Pro, Parallels Desktop 10, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 10 Pro [​IMG]

MacBook Pro, Parallels Desktop 10, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 10 Pro [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Dec 6, 2016
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    Then you probably have to install the drivers for the WiFi adapter. Does the computer have a working Ethernet (wired) network adapter and can you plug it in to a wired internet connection?

I don't really know anything about MacBooks, but found this:
    Windows wi-fi drivers are not working - Apple Community

NavyLCDR, Dec 6, 2016
  6. No, I have ran of hotspot. So, no internet.

julietnour, Dec 6, 2016
  7. Please I need assistance because this is driving me crazy....

julietnour, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

MacBook Pro, Parallels Desktop 10, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 10 Pro

1. MacBook Pro, Parallels Desktop 10, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - MacBook Pro Parallels

2. Macbook Parallel Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Macbook Parallel Desktop: I downloaded windows 11 via parallel desktop, it opened without any problems, but later on, there were some malfunctions with the updates, the settings do not open at all. There are also problems with the Start button and other buttons.Do you have any solution for the issue?...
  3. Macbook Parallel Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Macbook Parallel Desktop: I downloaded windows 11 via parallel desktop, it opened without any problems, but later on, there were some malfunctions with the updates, the settings do not open at all. There are also problems with the Start button and other buttons.Do you have any solution for the issue?...
  4. Mac Book Pro + Parallels Desktop + Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mac Book Pro + Parallels Desktop + Windows 10: I use Parallels Desktop to access Windows 10. All of a sudden, Windows won't open, screen goes black, and process ends. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mac-book-pro-parallels-desktop-windows-10/2ca4226d-4d5c-4264-846d-fa749ae1fcca
  5. Windows 10 on MacBook Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 on MacBook Pro: I put windows 10 on my 2009 macbook pro and when I shut it off and try to boot it back up it just restarts. How can I fix this? Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-on-macbook-pro/2abd308e-b833-4dfe-b939-03744a9fe6eb
  6. Transfer purchased Windows 10 Pro with Parallels Desktop to a new MacBook

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer purchased Windows 10 Pro with Parallels Desktop to a new MacBook: Hi, I am currently transferring my programs to a new MacBook Pro. The transfer of my Parallels desktop license went seamless as it automatically transferred the license from the old macbook to the new one. Now I am stuck with the Windows Pro license on my old MacBook Pro. I...
  7. Windows 7 Ultimate To Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 7 Ultimate To Windows 10 Pro?: I used a Windows 7 Ultimate key to upgrade my Windows 10, and it says Pro, not Enterprise. Ultimate is a higher version than Enterprise, I'm wondering why it went to Pro instead. Can one upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise from any Windows 7 key? 128143
  8. Windows 7 Ultimate -> Windows 10 Pro -> ??? -> Windows 10 Enterprise?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 7 Ultimate -> Windows 10 Pro -> ??? -> Windows 10 Enterprise?: I originally had Windows 7 ultimate on my computer prior to the free upgrade, and then I was moved to Windows 10 Pro. Yet somehow I'm on Windows 10 Enterprise now, and the computer keeps asking me to activate it. What is happening??...
  9. HELP! Macbook Pro os x 10.8.5, Parallels Desktop 7 and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HELP! Macbook Pro os x 10.8.5, Parallels Desktop 7 and Windows 10: Don't have wireless on my Windows 10 Professional and it isn't listed in the network settings. Help!!!!! 71614
  10. Windows 10 on Macbook Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 on Macbook Pro: I had Windows 8.1 running on my MacBook pro perfectly fine and I just went to Windows 10 and I did not transfer apps or files over, I wanted a clean install and now I cannot get the trackpad working, audio or function buttons working? Any ideas on where I can find drivers or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. macbook parallels windows 7

2. Mac freeze with paralles desktop with Windows 7

3. windows 10 pro parallels

4. parallels windows 10 home vs pro