Windows 10: macrium clone stuck

Discus and support macrium clone stuck in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; tried to clone disk from Macrium reflect free, and window stuck. unable to see bottom of window. any fix? [img] 70358 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by electron100, Nov 20, 2016.

1. macrium clone stuck

tried to clone disk from Macrium reflect free, and window stuck.
    unable to see bottom of window.

any fix?

macrium clone stuck [​IMG]

:)

electron100, Nov 20, 2016
  2. Sumit Dhiman2, Nov 20, 2016
  3. Ken Blake Win User
    put windows 10 on new hard disk drive

Use a program like Macrium Reflect to clone the existing drive to the new one.

Ken Blake, Nov 20, 2016
  4. Kari Win User

macrium clone stuck

See screenshot:

macrium clone stuck [​IMG]

Thema:

macrium clone stuck

1. macrium clone stuck - Similar Threads - macrium clone stuck

2. Updating a Macrium Reflect Clone

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Updating a Macrium Reflect Clone: OK, after a couple of decades of using FSS Developments Casper to backup and restore my computers, I took the plunge and bought a single licence for Macrium Reflect Home v 7.3.5289 in the Halloween sale. I've unistalled Casper on my ThinkPad T450s with 1 TB SSD running W10...
  3. cloning with Macrium

cloning with Macrium: I am trying to clone a small drive in an old laptop to a larger drive for the extra storage I have used just a straight clone onto an unallocated disk , formatting the disk with exfat deleting the volumes so that the disk becomes empty and even tried it with the disk marked...
  4. cloning with Macrium

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cloning with Macrium: I am trying to clone a small drive in an old laptop to a larger drive for the extra storage I have used just a straight clone onto an unallocated disk , formatting the disk with exfat deleting the volumes so that the disk becomes empty and even tried it with the disk marked...
  5. Cloning with MACRIUM -- Partition Alignment

Cloning with MACRIUM -- Partition Alignment: Getting ready to Clone for the first time using Macrium Free. Going from a bootable UEFI HDD to a SSD. I read comments that Partition Alignment is important on SSD's, specifically the "alignment to 4KB boundaries for optimum performance and life." What I can't seem to find...
  6. Macrium Reflect clone question

Macrium Reflect clone question: Hi, I just cloned a 500gb disk to another disk of the same size using v7.2.4601. Clone finished fine, both disks boot ok, however the disk utilization is much higher on the source disk. 297gb(source) vs 64gb(target) - Wondering what did not get copied, or what is using up...
  7. Macrium Cloning Question

Macrium Cloning Question: This is my HDD layout, [img] . I would like to clone to a SSD. If I choose not to include the Recovery D: partition, will that space no longer used by the D: partition show as unallocated space? Thank you for your help. Windows 10 1909 145762
  8. Macrium and Linux Disks cloning

Macrium and Linux Disks cloning: Hi folks just in case some people don't realize it but it's 100% possible to clone Linux formatted HDD's / SSD'swith Macrium (from within Windows too --you don't need o use rthe stand alone program). Ensure though when you attach the Linux drives / SSD's you ignore Windows...
  9. Macrium Clone behaviour

Macrium Clone behaviour: Running Macrium/reflect trying to clone (not image) the C: drive. The c: drive has a system reserved partition (no drive letter assigned) with a normal C: partition. When a clone is attempted, Macrium assigns a drive letter to the system reserved partition? Not sure why....
  10. Macrium Clone Problem

Macrium Clone Problem: Hello friends at TenForums, After cloning my Windows 10 drive with Macrium, my PC goes directly to bios. Windows will not boot unless I manually select the drive after bios starts. Attached is a photo of disk manager showing the disk in question with 3 partitions. I tried...