Windows 10: Macrium Free edition 7.1 Link still there

Discus and support Macrium Free edition 7.1 Link still there in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hi folks a lot of software companies are either hiding their free trials or obfuscating the links to their free versions - however Macrium Free link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by jimbo45, May 13, 2018.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Macrium Free edition 7.1 Link still there

Hi folks

a lot of software companies are either hiding their free trials or obfuscating the links to their free versions -

however Macrium Free link for 7.1 is here

Macrium Software | Macrium Reflect Free

you don't have to download from sources like cnet etc (possible spy / adware).

Macrium is fine it's just if you do the basic search on their site it's not obvious - especially to those who have never used the product that there is a good free version -- for typical home users this product is fine -- for people with bigger networks etc then OK the pro (i.e pay) versions are also good.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, May 13, 2018

2. IE favourites names too long to import - need to edit html

Hi Ford,

I appreciate you for providing the details of the issue.

I suggest you to perform below steps, if you are comfortable in editing html file.

Follow the steps below.

• Right Click on Favorites file and Click on Open with Notepad.
    • Edit and shorten Favorite name after the Url link.
    • Click on Save.
    To import file try the below step.

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Click on the Star > "Add to Favorites" drop-down > "Import and Export"

• Mark a box "Import from a file".

• Click the Next button.

• Mark a box "Favorites".

• On the next screen, using a Browse button find a file "bookmarks.html", highlight it, and click OPEN.

• Click on "Next" button.

• Click on "Import" button.

• Click on "Finish" button.
    Disclaimer: Make sure to backup Favorites file.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, May 21, 2018
  3. Nero burning rom 7.1

Hi,

I realize that Nero Burning Rom 7.1 is not working properly on Windows 10. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer the question to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the pc prior to this issue?

Some problems can be fixed by signing out of your account and then signing back in. Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete and select Sign out. Once you’ve signed out, sign back in to your account.

If you have made any recent changes on the pc then suggest you to restore the PC to a previous date when it was working fine to check if that helps.

Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “rstrui” and hit enter.

• Select the desired restore point and proceed with the restore.

Important: System Restore will not revert any of the non-system files like documents, email, music, etc. to a previous state. These types files are completely unaffected by System Restore. If your intention with this tool was
    to recover a deleted non-system file, try using a file recovery program instead of System Restore.

Reply with the status of the issue and we will be glad to offer our assistance.

Srimadhwa B, May 21, 2018
Thema:

Macrium Free edition 7.1 Link still there

1. Macrium Free edition 7.1 Link still there - Similar Threads - Macrium Free edition

2. on macrium is it better to buy home edition or use free edition

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    on macrium is it better to buy home edition or use free edition: on macrium is it better to buy home edition or use free edition it is expensive so which will have more features is buying it a waste vs tree edition 142374
  3. Version 7 of Macrium Reflect Free

Version 7 of Macrium Reflect Free: On the Macrium Reflect Forums, they state that Macrium Reflect Free Version 7 will be available by end of June. 85239
  4. Macrium Reflect Free Edition (v6.3.1665) not resizing partitions.

Macrium Reflect Free Edition (v6.3.1665) not resizing partitions.: I'm trying to clone my 250 GB Windows hard drive to a 1TB hard drive, using Macrium Reflect Free Edition (v6.3.1665). However, it is not allowing me to resize the Windows partition to fit the larger drive. It clearly shows 698.63 GB of unallocated space, but "Cloned Partition...
  5. Macrium Reflect 6 free edition question

Macrium Reflect 6 free edition question: In Norton Ghost 14, while making backup for my XP, I have to separately backup My Documents Folder and My Picture Folder because it was said that these folders are not included when back up System Drive. Do Macrium also does the same and do not include these folders. I have...
  6. Macrium Reflect free

Macrium Reflect free: Hi guys ,so I am using macrium free for backing up my laptop windows 10 pro which do not contain any dvd rom.i have a 252 gb external hard disk which I would like to use for creating the recovery disk or iso. my problem is that I do not want to use the full 250 gb for this...
  7. Macrium Reflect FREE Edition 6.1.1366

Macrium Reflect FREE Edition 6.1.1366: [img] 54870
  8. Macrium reflect free

Macrium reflect free: Now it will not reinstall saying it cannot find the target I am going to run sfc then dism
  9. Macrium Free

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Macrium Free: I just downloaded Macrium Reflect Free version 6.3. When I tried to backup my system disk that has two partitions, Windows Reserved and Windows itself, I go an error message saying, : MFT corrupt =6. Please run chkdsk /f. I did that several times on the disk with no...
  10. Macrium Reflect Free

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Macrium Reflect Free: Good Day All just curious if this looks right [img] the fourth section of my C: drive is all red meaning full (almost) is this normal Thanks in ADV for any info 97310