Windows 10: Macrium free how to backup 2 driver to one?

Discus and support Macrium free how to backup 2 driver to one? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Macrium free how to backup 2 driver to one? THanks. 89005 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by CapFlam128, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Macrium free how to backup 2 driver to one?

Macrium free how to backup 2 driver to one?
    THanks.

:)

CapFlam128, Jul 14, 2017
  2. SpiritX MS MVP, Jul 14, 2017
  3. Backup

Hi Theresa, I am Rob, a volunteer and a 10 time and dual award MVP specializing in Windows troubleshooting and Bluescreen analysis. Please remember as volunteers we are not responsible for the development of Windows or the computer hardware and drivers.

This should help:

How to Create a Full-Disk Backup of Your PC with Macrium Reflect

https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/7363/macrium-re...

Macrium Reflect - Free

Macrium Software | Macrium Reflect Free

Please let us know the results and if you need further assistance.

SpiritX MS MVP, Jul 14, 2017
  4. Macrium free how to backup 2 driver to one?

Hi CapFlam128.

Sorry, I'm not understanding what you are trying to do.

Is it that you have two unique devices and want to take images of each and have one external drive for storage?

or

Are you trying to combine / merge several partitions in one partition?

or

You multiple drives C: D: E: and want all in one backup?

This might help members answer you question.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jul 14, 2017
  5. Sorry for the confusion.
    I want these 2 disks, to be copied on 1 external USB hdd. Please see the attachment.
    Macrium free how to backup 2 driver to one? [​IMG]

CapFlam128, Jul 14, 2017
  6. Samuria Win User
    You want to create images of the 2 drive and store on the external or you want to copy all the paritions to the external drive? Why cant you just copy files over?

Samuria, Jul 15, 2017
  7. I want to make an image of these 2 disk into my external hdd. Is there a way to select them at same time. Or it's one at a time?

CapFlam128, Jul 15, 2017
  8. Steve C Win User

You just select all the partitions on all the disks you want to back up and they will all be stored in the Reflect image. You can then mount any selected partition from that image and view it as a virtual disk drive.

Steve C, Jul 15, 2017
  9. cereberus Win User
    Sure you can create an external image backup with both drives stored.

cereberus, Jul 15, 2017
  10. Steve C Win User
    Be sure to select the option Create an image of the partitions required to backup and restore Windows to be able to restore a bootable PC in addition to your user partitions.

Steve C, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Macrium free how to backup 2 driver to one? - Similar Threads - Macrium free backup

2. Macrium Free - Will one usb rescue media work with 2 computers?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Free - Will one usb rescue media work with 2 computers?: Hello I have 2 win 10 computers. One with a cd/dvd burner and one without. If I download Macrium Free to both - do I have to create rescue media for both - or can I create to usb only and use that for both if necessary? I recognize that both need to be able to boot from usb....
  3. How can I test Macrium Reflect Free backup?

How can I test Macrium Reflect Free backup?: Because my Windows 10 pro crashed an became unbootable recently, I decided to be a little more proactive. To my dismay I found that Macrium Reflect Free does not support file backup, nor could I find a way to find and replace a file in the disk image backup I had made. I...
  4. Macrium reflect file backup free?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Macrium reflect file backup free?: Is the macrium reflect file folder backup free? submitted by /u/87d112 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f8hwui/macrium_reflect_file_backup_free/
  5. Unable to create backup in Macrium Reflect Free

Unable to create backup in Macrium Reflect Free: I have been stuck for a long time trying to make a backup of a newly created Disk Image. Whatever changes I make to the address of the destination folder I get a popup saying the 'destination folder path is contained within the Image'. I don't know what this means or what to...
  6. Macrium Reflect Free not deleting old backup images.

Macrium Reflect Free not deleting old backup images.: Hi, I have Macrium's retention policy set to delete images older than 7 weeks, but it is not deleting them. I have at least two images it should purge before starting a new backup. It says '2 sets found', then 'nothing to delete' - even though the two oldest images were made...
  7. Macrium Free - backup on Nas fail

Macrium Free - backup on Nas fail: Hi guys, if I run a backup on an external usb 3.0 hard drive, Macrium Free create the image of the system drive, but if I scheduled (or manually run) the same backup on a network folder (a raid0 hard drive usb enclosure connected to the usb 3.0 port of my Asus DSL-AC68U...
  8. Cannot backup to Macrium Reflect Free

Cannot backup to Macrium Reflect Free: A couple of days ago Macrium was working just fine but then when it started it's daily backup of my system drive (incremental) it failed pretty well straight away, with this message: Starting Image - Friday, January 20, 2017 15:05:10 Initializing Destination Drive:...
  9. RAID and backup - Free macrium etc

RAID and backup - Free macrium etc: Hi there If you are using RAID can you recommend any Windows programs that allow you to add RAID driver when you boot from stand alone device. The Non Free version of Macrium can do --"Technicians USB" but this is actually quite expensive. There's a couple of Linux...
  10. Macrium Free

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Macrium Free: I just downloaded Macrium Reflect Free version 6.3. When I tried to backup my system disk that has two partitions, Windows Reserved and Windows itself, I go an error message saying, : MFT corrupt =6. Please run chkdsk /f. I did that several times on the disk with no...