Windows 10: Macrium Reflect Boot USB doesn't recognize ssd NVMe M.2 drives

Discus and support Macrium Reflect Boot USB doesn't recognize ssd NVMe M.2 drives in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Macrium Reflect Boot USBdoesn't recognize ssd NVMe M.2 drives. Any ideas? 114035 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by fjk61011, Jul 13, 2018.

1. fjk61011 Win User

Macrium Reflect Boot USB doesn't recognize ssd NVMe M.2 drives

Macrium Reflect Boot USBdoesn't recognize ssd NVMe M.2 drives.

Any ideas?

:)

fjk61011, Jul 13, 2018
  2. Js3199 Win User

Migrating Windows 10 from m.2 sata to new pcie nvme ssd

Hello all,

I'm going to upgrade my current m.2 sata 128gb to a m.2 pcie nvme 480gb and have questions about migrating Windows over. From my understanding since i have a laptop and cant connect both drives at the same time and pcie nvme isnt supported externally I was
    going to try and create a restore disk of my current drive and then image it to my new drive. Will this work?

Again my process will be, create rescue disk and image to usb, power down and swap drives, enable usb boot to my usb and power on, run the rescue disk and image to my new pcie nvme ssd.

Does anyone see problems with this? Do I need a large usb or will 32gb work for a 128gb ssd?

Js3199, Jul 13, 2018
  3. 24C
    24c Win User
    M.2 NVMe SSDs in Raid 0 array?

I am not using a RAID card - there are 3 M.2 slots on the mobo - slots 1 & 2 have Samsung 960 Pro 512 GB drives - slot 3 has a Samsung 960 EVO drive .
    I can create a RAID 0 array using the 2 960 Pro drives - but it is not recognized in the Boot options.
    Strip size was changed to the suggested 128KB after this pic was taken
    I have been messing with the BIOS all night trying to figure this out - no luck

Macrium Reflect Boot USB doesn't recognize ssd NVMe M.2 drives [​IMG]

4. 24C
    24c Win User

M.2 NVMe SSDs in Raid 0 array?

@essenbe - thanks for the video - it was pretty much the same instructions I had - with the addition of the d/l folder - I installed the drivers as suggested - ended up with the below pic - Drive 2 - unallocated space is the RAID drvie - out of frustration I decided to format the drive and when it finished the "can't install" deal was still there - again out of frustration - I hit NEXT and Windows installed to the drive <- Good News/Bad News -> Windows will not boot and the drive is not listed under boot options - BUT - progress is being made -break time - *Confused

Thema:

1. Macrium Reflect Boot USB doesn't recognize ssd NVMe M.2 drives - Similar Threads - Macrium Reflect Boot

2. Slow M.2 nvme ssd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow M.2 nvme ssd: Hi.I have Lexar NM620 M.2 2280 256GB SSD.Recently when I checked my ssd's read and write speed I noticed a significant performance drop. This is how it used to be a month ago :And this is how it is now :I mean these speeds are not even SATA ssd speeds. Could you help me with...
  3. Slow M.2 nvme ssd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow M.2 nvme ssd: Hi.I have Lexar NM620 M.2 2280 256GB SSD.Recently when I checked my ssd's read and write speed I noticed a significant performance drop. This is how it used to be a month ago :And this is how it is now :I mean these speeds are not even SATA ssd speeds. Could you help me with...
  4. Slow M.2 nvme ssd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Upgrade m.2 NVMe 256GB SSD to a larger m.2 NVMe SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade m.2 NVMe 256GB SSD to a larger m.2 NVMe SSD: I have an HP EliteDesk 800 G5 Mini PC and would like to change the boot WD_Black SN720 256GB NVMe m.2 SSD for a WD_Black SN850 500GB NVMe m.2 SSD.There are 2 NVMe M.2 slots and already have installed a WD_Black SN750 1TB NVMe Internal SSD in the second slot as a Data...
  6. Cloning an m.2 NVMe boot drive to another

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cloning an m.2 NVMe boot drive to another: Hi All, I have a rather interesting issue and all of the researching and trouble shooting steps have not produced any different results so I'm trying here to see if anyone has had the same experience. Here's what I've tried. Backed up a 500gb nvme m.2 drive to internal...
  7. NVMe M.2 SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVMe M.2 SSD: Hello, I have the Asus Rog Rampage Extreme Omega motherboard, X299 chipset. Currently, I have the Samsung 970 Pro which is a PCIe 3.0x4. From what I understand my motherboard only supports up to PCIe3.0x4. I also understand that PCIe is backwards compatible. Therefore, if...
  8. Windows is not recognizing an NVMe M.2 drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows is not recognizing an NVMe M.2 drive: Have Win 10Pro everything is fine except I can Not get a new NVMe M.2 to be recognized correctly by the OS it sees it as a SATA even though it is in a M.2 slot on Motherboard. I need more of an order of things to be done between the BIOS and Win 10. I installed a Samsung 970...
  9. Macrium Reflect and SSD drive

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect and SSD drive: I want to add a SSD Drive SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5" 256GB SATA III 3-D Vertical Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) MZ-7KE256BW to my computer. I have done a system image of my WD drive,will I be able to install the image to the SSD drive? The WD drive has a partition on it that is...
  10. Macrium Reflect rescue USB drive failure

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect rescue USB drive failure: Macrium rescue USB stick doesn't find the Precision Touchpad, rescue media loads without the cursor, I can not use the CD as my laptop doesn't have the DVD drive, any help is much appreciated. 68296

Users found this page by searching for:

1. macrium reflect not recognizing ssd

2. dont see drive macrium nvme

3. Macrium cant see nvme boot drive

4. macrium reflect clone hdd to m.2 pcie nvme ssd,
  5. macrium reflect does not recognize usb samsung evo,
  6. macrium reflect cant restore to m.2 drive,
  7. macrium reflect cant see Dell m.2 SSD,
  8. macrium reflect cannot image nvme disk,
  9. macrium reflect doesnt work on 1903,
  10. macrium doesnt see source drives,
  11. macrium doesnt create boot option,