Windows 10: Macrium Reflect error help?

Discus and support Macrium Reflect error help? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Done! Thanks!! OK, now please try again. Post a picture with details of any errors (in red) generated. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Cornishman, Nov 16, 2015.

1. lx07 Win User

Macrium Reflect error help?

OK, now please try again. Post a picture with details of any errors (in red) generated.

2. OldMike65 Win User

Good job Cornishman *Thumbs

OldMike65, Nov 16, 2015
  3. Ooooops sorry!
    loaded the wrong pic!

Cornishman, Nov 16, 2015
  4. Macrium Reflect error help?

Macrium Reflect error help? [​IMG]

Thanks guys!!!

Cornishman, Nov 16, 2015
  5. lx07 Win User
    Question remains if the error 1008 PerfLib is still there (from post #21). It might not matter (it is only performance monitoring) but it is worth checking. The details pane will say what service it has a problem with.

6. Went into the Macrium settings again, this time unchecked the "Exclude all VSS writers ....", as it was before, then did yet another backup, no errors!!!
    Thanks again!

Cornishman, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Macrium Reflect error help?

1. Macrium Reflect error help? - Similar Threads - Macrium Reflect error

2. Help With Macrium Reflect - VSS Errors

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Help With Macrium Reflect - VSS Errors: Hi, All of a sudden I started getting VSS errors in Macrium Reflect. They have utilities VSSFix which I ran. I made sure the Volume Shadow Copy service is running, restarted it. Uninstalled Acronis and Veracrypt - not sure if related. My drive is Bitlocker encrypted but it...
  3. Macrium Reflect Restore Error

Macrium Reflect Restore Error: When trying to restore an image of Macrium Reflect I received this error "The handle is invalid" Restore Failed 22 and Read Failed invalid argument 32. I did a Google search on both errors and did not find much. On one thread someone suggested to move the image file to a...
  4. Macrium Reflect FAILED

Macrium Reflect FAILED: Whenever I try to restore a Macrium Reflect image, it says: Macrium Reflect has encountered a serious problem: Dump file 'C:\reflectv6.1-871-x64-0.dmp was created. Please email this file to L: support@macrium.com What free image programs WORK in Windows 10? 26818
  5. Macrium Reflect free

Macrium Reflect free: Hi guys ,so I am using macrium free for backing up my laptop windows 10 pro which do not contain any dvd rom.i have a 252 gb external hard disk which I would like to use for creating the recovery disk or iso. my problem is that I do not want to use the full 250 gb for this...
  6. Macrium Reflect Difficulties

Macrium Reflect Difficulties: Hi all I've got an issue with imaging using Macrium Reflect Free. I'm running a dual boot system using Bootcamp with Windows 7 & 10 on two primary partitions on my iMac 24. Both work perfectly but if I run Macrium Reflect on either one of the two OS's, the Windows 10...
  7. Macrium reflect free

Macrium reflect free: Now it will not reinstall saying it cannot find the target I am going to run sfc then dism
  8. Macrium Reflect

Macrium Reflect: Where are instructions for Macrium Reflect ? Don Cole 101495
  9. Macrium Reflect...

Macrium Reflect...: Hi all, Having just upgraded to the latest Window 10 CU I am now looking for so good back up software... For a number of years I have been using Memeo instant back up, and the version I have now it old so an update is required even though it still does it's job........
  10. Macrium Reflect errors.

in Windows 10 Support
    Macrium Reflect errors.: Okay so I booted up my computer today and looked in the event log and noticed some errors from Macrium Reflect . Event ID 7000. The MacriumService service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely...