Windows 10: Macrium Reflect Free Error - The Usb Disk Contains The Maximum Number

Discus and support Macrium Reflect Free Error - The Usb Disk Contains The Maximum Number in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hello, I've been trying to create system image for a couple of days. On Macrium Reflect Free I got an error "The USB Disk Contains The Maximum... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by zanshin777, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Macrium Reflect Free Error - The Usb Disk Contains The Maximum Number

Hello,

I've been trying to create system image for a couple of days.

On Macrium Reflect Free I got an error "The USB Disk Contains The Maximum Number Of Partitions Allowed. Please Try A Different USB Disk Or Remove Partitions.

On YouTube people suggest some solutions for it but that won't work for me either. They use the software "EaseUS Partition Master"

They convert the disk from "Primary" into "Logical" then create partition in it.

But at operations at the left there is no "Create Partition" option in EaseUS Master software I installed.

Can you help me?

EaseUS Partition Master Version 12.0

:)

zanshin777, Jun 14, 2017
  2. SpiritX MS MVP, Jun 14, 2017
  3. Rohn007 Win User
    Total Back-up

The type of backup you are talking about is generally known as an 'Image copy" backup. The idea is you take a "snapshot", or image, of your current computer setup. That way, if there is a problem you can use the backup program to restore your computer
    from this backup to a "known good point". You save this backup to an external drive, is USB drive or (in the past, no so much anymore) burn it to DVD-R disks.

There are a number of paid and free backup tools. Macrium is one of the free one (I have used it in the past).

MACRIUM REFLECT BACKUP

2017 09 05
    https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/7363/macrium-re...

https://reflect.macrium.com/webtutorial/How_to_...

http://reflect.macrium.com/help/v5/how_to/rescu... - Create Rescue disk

Rohn007, Jun 14, 2017
  4. Macrium Reflect Free Error - The Usb Disk Contains The Maximum Number

I don't have to deal with that error now. I could fix that in a way.

I didn't come up with an error when doing it in this way.

"Backup Tasks - Create an image of the partition(s) required to backup and restore Windows"

zanshin777, Jun 14, 2017
Thema:

Macrium Reflect Free Error - The Usb Disk Contains The Maximum Number

1. Macrium Reflect Free Error - The Usb Disk Contains The Maximum Number - Similar Threads - Macrium Reflect Free

2. Version 7 of Macrium Reflect Free

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Version 7 of Macrium Reflect Free: On the Macrium Reflect Forums, they state that Macrium Reflect Free Version 7 will be available by end of June. 85239
  3. Alternative to Macrium Reflect Free?

Alternative to Macrium Reflect Free?: Can anyone recommend an alternative to Macrium Reflect Free as a backup tool? I want something that does disk imaging, as opposed to just backing up files. I have been fighting with Reflect Free on two computers and have got to the point where, even if I ever do get it...
  4. Macrium Reflect free

Macrium Reflect free: Hi guys ,so I am using macrium free for backing up my laptop windows 10 pro which do not contain any dvd rom.i have a 252 gb external hard disk which I would like to use for creating the recovery disk or iso. my problem is that I do not want to use the full 250 gb for this...
  5. Macrium reflect free

Macrium reflect free: Now it will not reinstall saying it cannot find the target I am going to run sfc then dism
  6. Macrium Reflect 6 free USB boot question

Macrium Reflect 6 free USB boot question: Hi All, I made a Macrium Reflect 6 free version boot USB drive and thought I would put it in to make sure it worked. I get two Kinston USB drive boot options, which one should I use to boot up with? Thanks [img] 26068
  7. Macrium Reflect Free usb rescue media and wifi driver

Macrium Reflect Free usb rescue media and wifi driver: Hi, I'm trying last Macrium Reflect Free 64-bit UEFI version (6.3 build 1835), and it's working great. Only thing I'd like to know, if there are some license restrictions on free version, to the wifi drivers using usb rescue media. When I build the usb rescue media,...
  8. Macrium Reflect Free - USB can't start to install

Macrium Reflect Free - USB can't start to install: I've been trying to create a disk image for nearly a week. I created system image exactly on this video onto an usb flash drive. Create Backup Image with Macrium Reflect by Britec - YouTube Then I changed boot priorty in BIOS. But nothing happens. Windows starts...
  9. Macrium reflect free compatibility

Macrium reflect free compatibility: Short question are the images produced on reflect 5.1 compatible with 6.Long question: I have backed up my laptop over wireless to a network drive. Laptop is running xp and networked desktop is running win 10. I plan to change my laptop hard drive to an SSD but need to...
  10. Macrium Reflect Free

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Macrium Reflect Free: Good Day All just curious if this looks right [img] the fourth section of my C: drive is all red meaning full (almost) is this normal Thanks in ADV for any info 97310

Users found this page by searching for:

1. macrium reflect contains the maximum number of partition allowed