Windows 10: Macrium Reflect Question

Discus and support Macrium Reflect Question in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have created a Macrium Reflect USB drive. That was in 2017. How can I upgrade it? Don Cole 113764 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by doncole, Jul 9, 2018.

1. doncole Win User

Macrium Reflect Question

I have created a Macrium Reflect USB drive.
    That was in 2017. How can I upgrade it?

Don Cole

:)

doncole, Jul 9, 2018
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    • Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    • Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    • click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Macrium Reflect Question [​IMG]
    • Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    • Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Jul 9, 2018
  3. Issues with Macrium Reflect and SyncToy programs Windows 10.

Hi Ed,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

We understand that you have issues with Macrium Reflect and SyncToy programs on Windows 10. We feel sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

We will assist you to resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

1. What is the version of SyncToy installed on your computer?

2. What is the version of Macrium Reflect installed on your computer?

3. As per you query, you say "scheduler not working for macrium reflect", are you referring to Task scheduler?

4. If it is Task scheduler, Is Task scheduler working on all programs, other than Macrium Reflect ?

Please post your query on SyncToy forum link below:

Microsoft forums - Microsoft Sync Framework

Let's refer to these links below.

http://www.macrium.com/help/v5/Main_Screen/Backup/Scheduling/Schedule_task.htm

Macrium Software | 404

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

AntonyJose, Jul 9, 2018
  4. Ed-jo Win User

Macrium Reflect Question

Issues with Macrium Reflect and SyncToy programs Windows 10.

trying to create a task for synctoy, or any other program fails, also scheduler not working for macrium reflect either, any help appreciated.

Old title: cant create a task get multiple errors.

Ed-jo, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

Macrium Reflect Question

1. Macrium Reflect Question - Similar Threads - Macrium Reflect Question

2. Macrium Reflect question

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect question: I've been told I should be doing backups more often. My last one was 1.5 years ago and was a full disk image backup. I heard that a differential backup could be done that would simply update my original backup. So now I did that after looking up directions on how to do it and...
  3. Macrium Reflect Question

Macrium Reflect Question: Hi all, I know there is plenty of support for MR on this site but I could not find the answer to this particular question. I am thinking of installing MR and I noticed in KARI's how-to article (very good) that you could install Free or Home. I will just be using it on my...
  4. Macrium Reflect question

Macrium Reflect question: If I use MR to create an image of a MBR disk is it OK to store that image on a GPT disk ? Is it going to cause problems if I need to restore the image to the MBR disk ? 121523
  5. Macrium Reflect Question

Macrium Reflect Question: Ok Way i do thing is SSD is OS and 1 game that i put on there, and a few small programs, Storage drive has Music, pictures, documents, other games i don't want on the SSD, If i do an image after Redstone 5 clean install do i just image the SSD? or wait til i get stuff...
  6. Macrium Reflect Question

Macrium Reflect Question: I have created a Macrium Reflect USB drive. That was in 2017. How can I upgrade it? Don Cole 113764
  7. Question: Macrium Reflect background processes

Question: Macrium Reflect background processes: With Macrium Reflect Free Edition installed I always have three processes in task manager, even if I have not used the program for a while. I run it once a week to manually create a full or differential image, I do not have a schedule set up. [img] I also have an entry in...
  8. Macrium Reflect--Home edition questions

Macrium Reflect--Home edition questions: I replaced Acronis with the free Reflect version either per this forum or the Win7 forum earlier this year, and haven't looked back since. I received an offer email from Macrium regarding the Home edition and saw a few abilities that might make 'paid' sense. Although I...
  9. A Question About Macrium Reflect

A Question About Macrium Reflect: Will Macrium take care of it when making the Bootable rescue media on a USB or do I need a third party tool to make partitions and to make it Bootable? I'v got a brand new USB flash Drive that's factory formatted to FAT32. Do I need to make any further prep with it? 97810
  10. Macrium Reflect Free Cloning Question

Macrium Reflect Free Cloning Question: I'm a new user to Macrium but so far so good, I've cloned my laptop HDD to an external HDD with no problems. I also created a rescue usb drive. Now I'm intending to fit an SSD to my laptop so here's my question ...can I fit the "blank" SSD to my laptop then boot up with the...