Macrium Reflect Utility Service

Discus and support Macrium Reflect Utility Service in Windows 10 Backup and Restore on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Should Macrium Reflect Utility Service be running in the Free Edition? If not, should I disable it? My KIS18 keeps blocking it as suspicious. The file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by RichardC, Jun 14, 2018 at 3:32 AM.

1. RichardC Win User

Should Macrium Reflect Utility Service be running in the Free Edition? If not, should I disable it? My KIS18 keeps blocking it as suspicious. The file name is MacriumService.exe and it keeps trying to read memory from other processes.

:)

2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    • Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    • Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    • click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

[​IMG]
    • Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    • Boot up with your new HD.

3. Ed-jo Win User
    Issues with Macrium Reflect and SyncToy programs Windows 10.

trying to create a task for synctoy, or any other program fails, also scheduler not working for macrium reflect either, any help appreciated.

Old title: cant create a task get multiple errors.

4. AntonyJose Win User

Issues with Macrium Reflect and SyncToy programs Windows 10.

Hi Ed,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

We understand that you have issues with Macrium Reflect and SyncToy programs on Windows 10. We feel sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

We will assist you to resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

1. What is the version of SyncToy installed on your computer?

2. What is the version of Macrium Reflect installed on your computer?

3. As per you query, you say "scheduler not working for macrium reflect", are you referring to Task scheduler?

4. If it is Task scheduler, Is Task scheduler working on all programs, other than Macrium Reflect ?

Please post your query on SyncToy forum link below:

Microsoft forums - Microsoft Sync Framework

Let's refer to these links below.

Schedule Task

Macrium Software | 404

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thema:

Macrium Reflect Utility Service - Similar Threads - Macrium Reflect Utility

1. Cannot boot WinPE, can boot Macrium Reflect USB. ASRock motherboard

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Cannot boot WinPE, can boot Macrium Reflect USB. ASRock motherboard: I created USB bootable repair media. Diskpart tells me that each is MBR formatted, not GPT. These were created on a Win10 machine. One USB contains WinPE alone. I can boot it on my Lenovo Thinkpad, but cannot boot on my desktop that has ASRock H170M Pro4 motherboard. Another...
  2. Macrium reflect system restore function?

Macrium reflect system restore function?: Hi I was wondering does macrium reflect have a system restore like function? I'm asking since I think I remember someone saying it had a similar function without having to backup a full image? 111698
  3. Macrium reflect system restore like function?

Macrium reflect system restore like function?: Hi I was wondering does macrium reflect have a system restore like function? I'm asking since I think I remember someone saying it had a similar function without having to backup a full image? 111698
  4. How often do you Verify your Macrium Reflect backup images?

How often do you Verify your Macrium Reflect backup images?: Just wanted to get an idea how often members (and veteran users) of Macrium Reflect check the integrity of their images. Am almost tempted to not bother checking anymore as it always says everything is okay. Which doesn't surprise me considering how robust of a program it...
  5. Macrium Reflect Free 7 64-bit rescue USB drive won't boot

Macrium Reflect Free 7 64-bit rescue USB drive won't boot: I have an old Thinkpad SL510. I did a clean install of Windows 10 on it. I installed Macrium Reflect 7 Free and did a image backup. I also created a rescue USB drive. For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to boot into this 64-bit USB rescue drive. I had created a...
  6. Question: Macrium Reflect background processes

Question: Macrium Reflect background processes: With Macrium Reflect Free Edition installed I always have three processes in task manager, even if I have not used the program for a while. I run it once a week to manually create a full or differential image, I do not have a schedule set up. [img] I also have an entry in...
  7. Macrium Reflect and 1803 update...

Macrium Reflect and 1803 update...: On my system, the Reflect's "Recovery Boot Menu Option" is enabled, via "Windows PE 10.0 menu (64 Bit). Doing so allows to boot directly from the system drive to Reflect recovery environment, instead of booting from a USB based recovery environment. Basically, it's a...
Macrium Reflect Utility Service solved