Windows 10: Macrium rescuepe document

Discus and support Macrium rescuepe document in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I use regularly Macrium Reflect. On de C: disc I found the following text document: rescuepe, date corresponding with the last imaging. Content was:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by PiKo, Jul 13, 2018.

1. PiKo Win User

Macrium rescuepe document

I use regularly Macrium Reflect. On de C: disc I found the following text document: rescuepe, date corresponding with the last imaging.
    Content was:
    Macrium Reflect Boot Log
    DrvLoad: Unable to load x:\drivers\Network\VEN_10EC_DEV_8168\rt64win7.inf (Error 0x80070103).
    DrvLoad: Unable to load x:\drivers\USB\VEN_1B21_DEV_1042\asmtxhci.inf (Error 0x80070103).
    DrvLoad: Successfully loaded x:\drivers\USB\USB Root Hub\asmthub3.inf.
    DrvLoad: Unable to load x:\drivers\USB\USB Root Hub (xHCI)\usbhub3.inf (Error 0xe000022f).

Pay any attention to this? In the past I never had problems with an image restore.

:)

2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    • Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    • Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    • click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Macrium rescuepe document [​IMG]
    • Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    • Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jul 13, 2018
  4. John Fer Win User

documents

Hi Richard,

To sort your documents in your File Explorer by date, we suggest following the steps below:

• Type File Explorer in Cortana search box to open File Explorer.
    • Go to the folder that you want to sort.
    • Click on View that is located on the top part of the window.
    • Click on Sort by.
    • Choose Date.

Your files should be sorted by date with this option.

Let us know if this works for you.

John Fer, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Macrium rescuepe document - Similar Threads - Macrium rescuepe document

2. Macrium

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium: Back in September time, Dalchina , zbook and a couple of others guided me through upgrading my PC from windows 7 to windows 10, brilliant and everything is spot on still now. But one of the processes I did was install macrium. I keep getting reminders of updates, far too many...
  3. Macrium Reflect FAILED

Macrium Reflect FAILED: Whenever I try to restore a Macrium Reflect image, it says: Macrium Reflect has encountered a serious problem: Dump file 'C:\reflectv6.1-871-x64-0.dmp was created. Please email this file to L: support@macrium.com What free image programs WORK in Windows 10? 26818
  4. Macrium Reflect free

Macrium Reflect free: Hi guys ,so I am using macrium free for backing up my laptop windows 10 pro which do not contain any dvd rom.i have a 252 gb external hard disk which I would like to use for creating the recovery disk or iso. my problem is that I do not want to use the full 250 gb for this...
  5. Macrium Reflect Difficulties

Macrium Reflect Difficulties: Hi all I've got an issue with imaging using Macrium Reflect Free. I'm running a dual boot system using Bootcamp with Windows 7 & 10 on two primary partitions on my iMac 24. Both work perfectly but if I run Macrium Reflect on either one of the two OS's, the Windows 10...
  6. Macrium Reflect Download

Macrium Reflect Download: I went to the Macrium website to download Macrium Reflect and found that there is a "trial" version and a "full" version. I've seen it posted on this forum that Macrium Reflect is free, but this doesn't seem to be accurate. Am I missing something? 66707
  7. Macrium reflect free

Macrium reflect free: Now it will not reinstall saying it cannot find the target I am going to run sfc then dism
  8. Macrium Reflect

Macrium Reflect: Where are instructions for Macrium Reflect ? Don Cole 101495
  9. Macrium Reflect...

Macrium Reflect...: Hi all, Having just upgraded to the latest Window 10 CU I am now looking for so good back up software... For a number of years I have been using Memeo instant back up, and the version I have now it old so an update is required even though it still does it's job........
  10. Macrium Reflect Free

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Macrium Reflect Free: Good Day All just curious if this looks right [img] the fourth section of my C: drive is all red meaning full (almost) is this normal Thanks in ADV for any info 97310

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rescuepe

2. rescuepe file windows 10