Windows 10: Macro/hotkey dual monitor to triple (duplicate) monitor setup

Discus and support Macro/hotkey dual monitor to triple (duplicate) monitor setup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I am using windows 10 pro with 3 monitors attached to a GTX770. 2xDell U2715H monitors (1440p) - work monitors 1xPhilips 1080p monitor -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mystvearn, Jun 21, 2017.

1. mystvearn Win User

Macro/hotkey dual monitor to triple (duplicate) monitor setup

Hi,

I am using windows 10 pro with 3 monitors attached to a GTX770.
    2xDell U2715H monitors (1440p) - work monitors
    1xPhilips 1080p monitor - client monitor.

Two monitors are used all the time for work in a dual monitor setup. The third monitor is placed away from me facing clients. When I want to show stuff on the pc to the clients, I will open the display settings and select the duplicate one of the 1440p monitors to the 1080p monitors. The display of the 1440p will scale down to 1080p. When clients leave, I toggle back the settings. The third display is only on when clients need to see something as it is a hassle for clients to come see the stuff the other side of the desk.

Is there a way to automate this process? Maybe some sort of macro/hotkey which I can configure the commands so that I don't need to go adjust the settings every time. I would just like two macro/commands that turns duplication on and off.

Thanks

:)

mystvearn, Jun 21, 2017
  2. B03S Win User

Microsoft Edge - Dragging New Tab to a Second Screen

I have the same issue on my dual and triple monitor setups.

When dragging a Edge tab to a new monitor it opens on the original screen instead of the one I dragged the tab to.

3. Hardware Reserved RAM.

Gigabyte AMD FM2+/FM2 A88X Dual-Link DVI D-Sub Triple Monitor ATX Motherboard GA-F2A88X-D3H

NathanielG.F., Jun 21, 2017
Thema:

Macro/hotkey dual monitor to triple (duplicate) monitor setup

1. Macro/hotkey dual monitor to triple (duplicate) monitor setup - Similar Threads - Macro hotkey dual

2. Dual monitor setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual monitor setup: I have upgraded my GPU and no longer have a DVI port now 1x HDMI & 3x Display Port so I bought a VGA to DP cable. My second and older monitor is VGA connection and had an adaptor for VGA to DVI. Both monitors are working, but the older monitor is classed as 1 now and not 2....
  3. Dual monitor setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual monitor setup: I have upgraded my GPU and no longer have a DVI port now 1x HDMI & 3x Display Port so I bought a VGA to DP cable. My second and older monitor is VGA connection and had an adaptor for VGA to DVI. Both monitors are working, but the older monitor is classed as 1 now and not 2....
  4. Dual monitor setup

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Triple monitor setup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Triple monitor setup: So I am using a triple monitor setup using the serial port on my motherboard, the serial on the graphics card, and the hdmi on the graphics card, but the instant I try to use the on board serial I cannot put my pc into sleep mode, and I am now confused. Thanks in advance...
  6. Dual monitor setup

Dual monitor setup: I am trying to set up two different screens, but the settings aren't detecting the other monitor. I am using a hp dms 59 to dual vga y split cable adapter, and it doesnt seem to work....
  7. Triple monitor setup. Problem with the 2 outer monitors

Triple monitor setup. Problem with the 2 outer monitors: Yes, hello my name is Andreas and i just got my 3rd monitor for my setup. However now i have a rescaling/resizing problem with my 2 outer monitors. Whenever i drag an app onto one of the 2 outer monitors, the app decides to rescale to fit the whole screen without my doing....
  8. Dual Monitor Setup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual Monitor Setup: I am trying to connect (2) ACER X183h monitors to my computer (Windows 10). The ACER monitors are VGA connected to a dual VGA --> HDMI adapter. The HDMI is plugged into the HDMI port. The computer does not have a VGA port. I've tried to hit the "detect" button on a second...
  9. Dual Monitor Setup?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dual Monitor Setup?: I have a dell xps 9550 laptop that i connect to an external monitor as my primary monitor. Its syncmaster t240 hd and its 24' and 1920 x 1200 resolution. I have an old asus 24' monitor that a while back no longer worked... it stopped working and i brought it to a few repair...
  10. Dual Monitor Setup?

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual Monitor Setup?: I have a dell xps 9550 laptop that i connect to an external monitor as my primary monitor. Its syncmaster t240 hd and its 24' and 1920 x 1200 resolution. I have an old asus 24' monitor that a while back no longer worked... it stopped working and i brought it to a few repair...