Windows 10: Macro in Quattro Pro

Discus and support Macro in Quattro Pro in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am creating a macro in Quattro Pro (QP). One of the things I do is open a file , edit it and then save it. The file is labeled as read only. I didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by blockie, May 1, 2016.

1. blockie Win User

Macro in Quattro Pro

I am creating a macro in Quattro Pro (QP). One of the things I do is open a file , edit it and then save it. The file is labeled as read only. I didn't mark it as read only and the attribute box does NOT have a check in it. Whats going on? And how do I change.?I am using W 10 Home 64 bit.

Bill

:)

blockie, May 1, 2016

2. Quattro Pro - not been able to load

Original title: Quattro Pro

I have been able to load Quattro pro from 1993 on Vista and am now trying on Windows 10 but have not been able to load qpw to Windows 10. Does anyone have a solution??

Also, is there anyone who is good with using Quattro pro macros?

Thanks so much

maryjonesZZ, May 1, 2016
  3. JimWynne Win User
    Quattro Pro X3

Quattro Pro is not a Microsoft product. Contact Corel for assistance.

JimWynne, May 1, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

Macro in Quattro Pro

I did not even think that WordPerfect was still around, since the last time they released anything was over 3 years ago. Majority of companies have gone to using strictly Microsoft's Office in Windows or Apple's own Office Suite, others have gone with Google Doc's.

I would suggest using one of the websites dedicated to this product, since the mass majority on here use Office, Google Doc's or in some rare cases, Libre Office.

bro67, May 2, 2016
  5. Ztruker Win User
    blockie, where do you see it marked as read only?

Ztruker, May 3, 2016
  6. blockie Win User
    At the very top of the window. Where the full path is and at the start of editing it also says unmodified..
    UPDATE:
    I did a work around and haven't had a problem since. In permissions, I created another user named everyone and gave them full authority over the attributes in the folder that contained my project. I know that using everyone is a bad thing to do but I am single and the only one using this computer.

Bill

blockie, May 3, 2016
  7. Berton Win User
    I got an E-Mail just a few days ago that offered version X8. I have Microsoft Office 2011 on my Mac, comparable to Microsoft Office 2010 for Windows, Office 2016 for Mac with Office 365 are now available.

Berton, May 3, 2016
  8. bro67 Win User

Macro in Quattro Pro

I would not even touch Office 2016 or Office 365. Both have huge issues on both the Mac & Windows platform. As for Corel releasing X8, they are still behind the game and only trying to keep the very small share of the market, which is quickly shrinking for them.

Even Office 2011 has been big headaches for Mac users. I still use Office 2010 in Code Weavers Cross Over, loaded on Linux Mint. Other than that, the majority of my stuff is in either Google Doc's or LIbre Office. The only reason that I am hanging on to Office 2010, is because my wife requires it for her job and the stuff that is in the backside of their Office files, does not work in any of the others.

bro67, May 3, 2016
  9. Not Myself, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Macro in Quattro Pro

1. Macro in Quattro Pro - Similar Threads - Macro Quattro Pro

2. unblocking macros

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unblocking macros: How do I unblock security on macros in Excel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unblocking-macros/c588be45-9c08-45f6-bf97-bac5c000056a
  3. unblocking macros

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unblocking macros: How do I unblock security on macros in Excel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unblocking-macros/c588be45-9c08-45f6-bf97-bac5c000056a
  4. Macros are not running in windows 10 pro and enterprise editions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Macros are not running in windows 10 pro and enterprise editions: Hi Team, We are facing an issue while executing the macros in windows 10 Pro and Enterprise edition.. When we are trying to open the Macros excel sheet it shows "Automation Error", the same excel is working as expected in most of other machines (with the same...
  5. Macros

in Windows 10 Customization
    Macros: What is the purpose of Macros. and can I get a list of some macros? Microsoft Help Says Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/macros/fa5041d5-967f-4ceb-b7bb-5b6db10c3f3c
  6. Macros

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Macros: Where can I store my macros so that they are not erased? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/macros/4e64a7a6-fe32-4ea8-a9dd-142aa76c34be
  7. Macros

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Macros: Hi I cannot enable macros on a word document. I have changed the macros setting, but nothing changed. Should I change the security setting on my computer? If so, please instruct how to do that....
  8. Keyboard Macros

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard Macros: I have a das keyboard - DASK4MKPROCI - that I am using with a Microsoft 10 platform. I want to write some simply keyboard macros. The Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center does not support a DAS Keyboard. Are there any options to create macros for use with this combination?...
  9. Creating macros

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Creating macros: I know macros are rarely used anymore, but I want to use macro to record and replay email address that I',m sick of typing. So, using small program named TINY TASK, I create the macro but don't know how to assign it to a key on keyboard (generic, as I just spilled coffee in...
  10. Quattro Pro Release 8 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quattro Pro Release 8 on Windows 10: Will Quattro Pro Release 8, from Corel, work on Windows 10? 28281

Users found this page by searching for:

1. quattro pro clearing checkbox macro