Windows 10: Made by you-Windows 10 Audio troubleshooting

Discus and support Made by you-Windows 10 Audio troubleshooting in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hello Windows Insiders! John Wink here, along with some of my great colleagues (Matt van Eerde,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Sumit Dhiman, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Made by you-Windows 10 Audio troubleshooting

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date[/quote]

Sumit Dhiman, Mar 14, 2016

2. Is audio working in a Dell Latitude D630?

Hi,

I recently read in a post called "Made by you - Windows 10 Audio Troubleshooting" that the audio problems in almost all PCs is dissapearing. I want to know if anyone of this forum has got a Dell Latitude D630 for test it and tell
    me if is true that the audio now works perfectly in this PC because I have very bad experiences in the past with the audio.

Thanks a lot in advance

antonio8909, Mar 14, 2016
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Xbox app mic issues?

Hi Matt,

Conflicts with the audio settings is one of the possible reasons why you are having issues using the party chat feature on the Xbox app in Windows 10. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the Windows key, type winver, and press the Enter key.
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you try the steps in this
    link
    to troubleshoot game audio issues on Windows 10.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, Mar 14, 2016
  4. EdTittel Win User

Made by you-Windows 10 Audio troubleshooting

Very informative: thanks for posting. Now have my own local copy of the Audio Diagnostic, sure to come in handy the next time Wind10 Audio goes bye-bye on my system(s), as it does do occasionally.
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Mar 14, 2016
Thema:

Made by you-Windows 10 Audio troubleshooting

1. Made by you-Windows 10 Audio troubleshooting - Similar Threads - Made Audio troubleshooting

2. troubleshoot audio problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    troubleshoot audio problems: troubleshoot audio problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-audio-problems/2b022dc9-f7c2-446f-8224-fd5d8ee3e021
  3. Windows audio troubleshooting made the problem even worse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows audio troubleshooting made the problem even worse: Hello, my laptop headphone jack didn't work even though the headphones did work on other devices and it worked just fine the day before so I went to windows built in troubleshooter which reinstalls the audio drivers. Now the problem is not solved, and now even the laptop...
  4. Windows audio troubleshooting made the problem even worse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows audio troubleshooting made the problem even worse: Hello, my laptop headphone jack didn't work even though the headphones did work on other devices and it worked just fine the day before so I went to windows built in troubleshooter which reinstalls the audio drivers. Now the problem is not solved, and now even the laptop...
  5. audio troubleshoot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio troubleshoot: my audio on my computer isn't working, could there be an update or something i don't have? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-troubleshoot/d6eb1ac4-da30-4243-acb8-961cacdd4465
  6. Windows 10 Audio Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Audio Troubleshooting: Hello r/Windows10! Need help with troubleshooting audio issues on my PC. Just assembled it but I am running into an issue with the audio. No input devices are detected tried with multiple headsets. The only on that works is a Corsair wireless headset that I've plugged into...
  7. audio troubleshooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    audio troubleshooting: hi I am trying to fix or download something that can fix my audio sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-troubleshooting/70618527-c5e7-4bf5-88d6-93d3ca5d3a11
  8. Audio troubleshoot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio troubleshoot: I tried to fix my mic because Realtek Audio Console kept says "RPC cannot connect" when i tried to open the audio thing. I accidentally deleted the realtek audio software and I have no idea where to install it. The website is unclear and now i cannot hear anything, or use my...
  9. Made By You - Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Made By You - Microsoft Edge: Greetings Insiders! The Windows 10 Fall Creators Update is packed with new features and improvements to Microsoft Edge. As we followed Windows Insider feedback on these updates, it was so great to see so many Windows Insiders as passionate as we are about the browser...
  10. Made by you - Microsoft Edge feedback in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Made by you - Microsoft Edge feedback in Windows 10: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 38329