Windows 10: Mafia 2 freezing at start of game on Windows 10

Discus and support Mafia 2 freezing at start of game on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; mafia 2 loads okay but as soon as I start playing it freezes, looking in properties it does not have a compatibility setting and in game options does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by magpieeagle, May 28, 2018.

1. Mafia 2 freezing at start of game on Windows 10

mafia 2 loads okay but as soon as I start playing it freezes, looking in properties it does not have a compatibility setting and in game options does not have a windowed option either, ACPI x64 based PC- Radeon (TM)RX 460.

:)

magpieeagle, May 28, 2018
  2. Loraine Mon, May 28, 2018
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    Marby Rey, May 28, 2018
Thema:

Mafia 2 freezing at start of game on Windows 10

1. Mafia 2 freezing at start of game on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Mafia freezing start

2. Windows 10 Nvme m.2 Freeze

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Nvme m.2 Freeze: So Hi I just got a new computer I build myself , I've got a cheap nvme ssd from sillicon power of 256gb and I don't know why but my computer is Freezing at some random moment and Since I am a Streamer that a bit anoying since that make obs crash , I have a i5 9600kf , Asus...
  3. Windows Book 2 constantly freezing after start-up

Windows Book 2 constantly freezing after start-up: A few days ago, my Surface Book 2 started freezing up a minute or two after a normal boot/start-up. I can't actually use it for long enough to try updating the drivers with files on a USB key or to reset the Windows installation. Booting up in Safe Mode is stable. I can use...
  4. Mafia 1 Steam no background sound?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mafia 1 Steam no background sound?: I got Mafia 1 on Steam (Windows 10). Everything works except the sound. In cutscenes, for example, the music runs, but during car rides there is no background music. How can you fix it? (Please no links with English texts) Mafia 1 Steam kein Hintergrundsound?
  5. How to get the CD version of Mafia 1 running on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get the CD version of Mafia 1 running on Windows 10?: Hello, everyone, Recently the remake of Mafia 1 was leaked there. Since I would like to order it in advance if possible I would like to play through the original to bridge the time. The problem is that the copy protection is not supported by Windows 10 or is no longer...
  6. Computer games keeps freezing, and Destiny 2 crashes

Computer games keeps freezing, and Destiny 2 crashes: It seems to be happening more and more lately, seems to be more so when it comes to cycling menus including the death screen when the whole team wipes on a strike or something in Destiny 2. Here is my crash_info.txt for when it happened most recently, but they are all the...
  7. Games freeze (Windows 10)

Games freeze (Windows 10): Every game I play freezes after a couple minutes (on Steam, Uplay, Origin, Epic Games). I don't know what the problem could be. I've updated all my drivers, cleared my temp files, ran a memory check, ran a system file check and scanned for virusses. Nothing worked out for...
  8. Game freezes when gaming on Windows 10!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Game freezes when gaming on Windows 10!: hello guys, when I play Dota 2 it freezes randomly and I have this problem long time ago. I think this problem wasn't present while I was using Windows 8 but now that I changed it into windows 10 it happens. Im still not 100 % sure if it happened at windows 8. The game...
  9. Mafia 2 - how to get it to work in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mafia 2 - how to get it to work in Windows 10?: Greetings. I want to play Mafia II one more time, before starting Mafia III. It starts OK. When starting a new game, everything seems to be in order. I play in 2560x1440 with everything max out. But when I have lockpicked the white Jefferson car right after buying the...
  10. Windows 10 Games Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Games Freezing: Hello. I am having a problem with games freezing on my windows 10 pc. The games that have been freezing are GTA 3, GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas and Team Fortress 2. GTA V is working fine without any freezes. if i reboot my pc all games are working fine, the freezing usually...