Windows 10: Mahjong for Windows 10 advertising

Discus and support Mahjong for Windows 10 advertising in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Assuming you did not mean to totally wreck Microsoft Mahjong in its latest update to Microsoft Mahjong for Windows 10 - why reduce it to way too small... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nate279, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Nate279 Win User

Mahjong for Windows 10 advertising

Assuming you did not mean to totally wreck Microsoft Mahjong in its latest update to Microsoft Mahjong for Windows 10 - why reduce it to way too small to see on the screen? If you really had to consume so much of the screen by adding a second layer of advertising, why not reduce the amount of screen used by the header where score and time are shown. Honestly you have taken a five star game and turned it into a one star game.

:)

Nate279, Nov 8, 2016

2. Trial games smartphone

I downloaded the advertised Mahjong Solitaire to my Samsung Omnia. After installing I got the message "this is a one hour trial" then asuper 3d screen appeared advertising the maker. After five minutes nothing else. Can anyone explain why it did not run

The Soham Tiger, Nov 8, 2016
  3. Microsoft Mahjong

Hi

Oh dear, here we go again.

I was having trouble connecting to my Mircosoft Mahjong game. I decided to uninstall and install again. But on trying to install - the game starts downloading but a notification comes up saying acquiring licence and I get an error notification. It will not
    reinstall! Help!

Any suggestions. A couple of months ago I had this problem with Solitaire . . . now it seems it's its Mahjong's turn. It

seems it was when Microsoft was installing new game advertisments. Could this be the case once again and Mahjong is also getting new Advertisements for games?

Please help

Regards

Daphne

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

DaphneFreeman, Nov 8, 2016
  4. essenbe Win User

Nate, I'm not sure what you mean by 'you'. This forum is not Microsoft's, has no affiliation with Microsoft and we are not Microsoft employees. If you are trying to get Microsoft to change something, I would suggest you use the feedback app. No one here can do anything to change the Operating System.

essenbe, Nov 9, 2016
  5. CountMike New Member
    That's what you get when you are popular and look so professional. This isn't first time either.
    I would take it as an compliment !

CountMike, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Mahjong for Windows 10 advertising - Similar Threads - Mahjong advertising

2. Mahjong du 10 avril 2024, tuiles éclairs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mahjong du 10 avril 2024, tuiles éclairs: impossiblité de résoudre le défi du jour Mahjong tuiles éclairs du 10 Avril 2024. Comptez vous faire quelque chose? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mahjong-du-10-avril-2024-tuiles-%C3%A9clairs/38a4bcf9-0919-4ff4-8827-b7d8d8203abf
  3. Mahjong du 10 avril 2024, tuiles éclairs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mahjong du 10 avril 2024, tuiles éclairs: impossiblité de résoudre le défi du jour Mahjong tuiles éclairs du 10 Avril 2024. Comptez vous faire quelque chose? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mahjong-du-10-avril-2024-tuiles-%C3%A9clairs/38a4bcf9-0919-4ff4-8827-b7d8d8203abf
  4. upgrade mahjong premium

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upgrade mahjong premium: upgrade mahjong to premium win 11 can click update option for monthly or yearly payment click pay yearly says try again. tried another 20 times no luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-mahjong-premium/eef439f4-8492-4f14-b8a3-5f4b64920235
  5. upgrade mahjong premium

upgrade mahjong premium: upgrade mahjong to premium win 11 can click update option for monthly or yearly payment click pay yearly says try again. tried another 20 times no luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-mahjong-premium/eef439f4-8492-4f14-b8a3-5f4b64920235
  6. Microsoft Mahjong, ultimate word game awards and achieving not updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong, ultimate word game awards and achieving not updating: Recently, as in about a 2 weeks ago, my progress for game achievements plus awards like bronze silver on etc on Microsoft Mahjong stopped updating on my laptop. for example, microsoft solitaire collection, extreme altitude, clear 100 tripeaks boards, I have completed about 10...
  7. Microsoft Mahjong, ultimate word game awards and achieving not updating

Microsoft Mahjong, ultimate word game awards and achieving not updating: Recently, as in about a 2 weeks ago, my progress for game achievements plus awards like bronze silver on etc on Microsoft Mahjong stopped updating on my laptop. for example, microsoft solitaire collection, extreme altitude, clear 100 tripeaks boards, I have completed about 10...
  8. I got Premium Microsoft Mahjong, and I have two computers I play on. Why didn't Premium...

I got Premium Microsoft Mahjong, and I have two computers I play on. Why didn't Premium...: I got Premium for a few different games, and for Solitaire and Word Games, Premium was active on both devices. For some reason, though, Premium didn't sync across the two devices for Microsoft Mahjong, even though it's in the Microsoft Casual Games suite of games. Both...
  9. I got Premium Microsoft Mahjong, and I have two computers I play on. Why didn't Premium...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got Premium Microsoft Mahjong, and I have two computers I play on. Why didn't Premium...: I got Premium for a few different games, and for Solitaire and Word Games, Premium was active on both devices. For some reason, though, Premium didn't sync across the two devices for Microsoft Mahjong, even though it's in the Microsoft Casual Games suite of games. Both...
  10. Why is Microsoft Mahjong game lagging?

Why is Microsoft Mahjong game lagging?: I like playing Microsoft Mahjong but recently the game has started lagging. The ads don't load and the whole thing even crashes. I am no computer tech, just your average person who reads emails, shops online and plays Mahjong!I am on windows 11 and apparently my drivers are...