Windows 10: Mail - 4 Accounts configured, only see 1 in accounts list

Discus and support Mail - 4 Accounts configured, only see 1 in accounts list in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, If I click on Accounts, I see the 4 accounts I have configured on the right hand side (Manage accounts). But on the left hand side, I only see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GM_77, Jul 5, 2018.

1. GM_77 Win User

Mail - 4 Accounts configured, only see 1 in accounts list

Hi,

If I click on Accounts, I see the 4 accounts I have configured on the right hand side (Manage accounts).

But on the left hand side, I only see and can only access, one of account those accounts.

I have tried deleting them in "manage accounts" and recreating them hoping they would reappear, but no luck.

They used to be there normally, then after a recent Win10 update.. this happened.

Any thoughts?

:)

GM_77, Jul 5, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Nov 11, 2018
  3. alvez Win User
    outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Mail - 4 Accounts configured, only see 1 in accounts list [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Nov 11, 2018
  4. GM_77 Win User

Ok, I was on the right track.. it was a permission issue.

I had to go to Settings, Privacy.. then select App permissions for Calendar, then Email, for each switch the "allow apps to access your calendar/email", then choose "Mail and Calendar" in the list of apps and switch On it's right to access.

Once I did that, closed & reopened Mail.. my account finally appears in the left pane, I can access my emails.

Thanks again,

GM_77, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Mail - 4 Accounts configured, only see 1 in accounts list - Similar Threads - Mail Accounts configured

2. Forgot your password or don't see your account? This list only shows administrator...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot your password or don't see your account? This list only shows administrator...: hello please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-your-password-or-dont-see-your-account-this/8b499201-37ec-4b93-88cf-937c5319537d
  3. Forgot your password or don't see your account? This list only shows administrator...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot your password or don't see your account? This list only shows administrator...: hello please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-your-password-or-dont-see-your-account-this/8b499201-37ec-4b93-88cf-937c5319537d
  4. Forgot your password or don't see your account? This list only shows administrator...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Only 1 out of 4 accounts appear at the lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Only 1 out of 4 accounts appear at the lock screen: Hi. I have a few accounts on this computer and only the one that i used last is available to sign in as. the other "account" I can choose is called "other user" and it asks for an email address and password. Well the other accounts didn't have a linked email address. How do I...
  6. 4 accounts on 1 of our pcs...any way to make one the default account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    4 accounts on 1 of our pcs...any way to make one the default account?: We have an all-in-one that has four accounts. It seems the default way Windows handles login prompts is that it remembers the last person/account that logged in and show that one. Is there a way we can set it to default to one particular account? I 157613
  7. 4 accounts on 1 of our pcs...any way to make one the default account?

in Windows 10 Support
    4 accounts on 1 of our pcs...any way to make one the default account?: We have an all-in-one that has four accounts. It seems the default way Windows handles login prompts is that it remembers the last person/account that logged in and show that one. Is there a way we can set it to default to one particular account? I 157613
  8. Disabling the sign in option for only 1 account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Disabling the sign in option for only 1 account: Hello all, I have a question. I want to disable the sign in option for an User account but through the Advanced User Account control panel it can be done for both administrator and other user account. I just want to disable one of them while keeping the pin requirement for...
  9. How configure a gmail account in windows mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How configure a gmail account in windows mail: how do i configure a gmail account in windows mail ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-configure-a-gmail-account-in-windows-mail/d8e01361-cfeb-4e74-a01d-7100b7fd0dd7
  10. Configure Win 10 Mail account from scratch

in Browsers and Email
    Configure Win 10 Mail account from scratch: I cannot configure my email account because the "other account" option only asks for my mail address and password. I need to get in to configure the settings but there is no option. I do not have Outlook, Exchange, or the other options, just my university account for which I...