Windows 10: Mail account disappeared after windows 10 upgrade

Discus and support Mail account disappeared after windows 10 upgrade in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, I've upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and everything seems to work fine, only my Outlook Mail (stock Windows app) only shows one account... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by onnaj, Jun 9, 2016.

1. onnaj Win User

Mail account disappeared after windows 10 upgrade

Hi,

I've upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and everything seems to work fine, only my Outlook Mail (stock Windows app) only shows one account (the login account) but not my @kpnmail.nl account. The complete account disappeared, so all the mail and contacts are gone. Is there a way to solve this?

I used the stock Windows 8.1 app and also the stock Windows 10 mail app.

EDIT: When i look in the app under folders --> more --> then i see the @kpnmail.nl folder, but it's empty and i can't do anything with it :-(

:)

onnaj, Jun 9, 2016

2. microsoft account sign in issue in windows 10

I can not change from a local account to an Microsoft account after upgrade Windows 10. A screen pop-up and disappear intimidatingly. I can not go tot the store, and not add a mail account in the windows mail app. I think I will restore back to win 7.

rozawilde groot, Jun 9, 2016
  3. DanielXG Win User
    Unable to access Outlook mail and disappearance of all contacts

After upgraded from window 8.1 to window 10 on my window phone 640LTE, I am not able to access Outlook mail.

It just keep asking me to log in and choose an account. After logged in, it just came out with the response " your account was set up successfully." and "Done". How can I check the "Outlook email" on Window mobile 10 ?

Also all contacts disappear after upgraded to Window 10. Please help.

DanielXG, Jun 9, 2016
  4. Kbird Win User

I would set up your .nl account in Mail and see what is still on the Servers , you may have lost anything stored locally though , I did when I moved to W10 it stopped WLMail from working but I was able to redownload everything still on the server.

Kbird, Jun 10, 2016
Thema:

1. Mail account disappeared after windows 10 upgrade - Similar Threads - Mail account disappeared

2. Windows 10 mail disappearing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 mail disappearing: Hi, I have been having problems with emails disappearing from a separate folder I created to move emails I wanted to keep! I have right clicked on the folder and selected 'don't sync this folder' as I mistakenly thought this may solve the problem but all my emails have now...
  3. Windows 10 mail: Sometimes sent mail disappears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 mail: Sometimes sent mail disappears: Sometimes when I create an e-mail message in the Windows 10 Mail app and send it it is a gmail account it sends fine. Other times I click send and it seems like it sent but in fact, the e-mail vanished. It did not send, it is not in the outbox, it is not in drafts. It just...
  4. Windows 10 Mail Disappeared

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail Disappeared: My Windows 10 Mail just disappeared over night It no longer opens Should I delete and reload, seems the logical thing to me but I am unsure how to obtain a free Download If someone could help I would be most appreciative Thank you 157651
  5. WIN10 E-Mail Accounts Disappeared

WIN10 E-Mail Accounts Disappeared: I opened Win10 Email icon this morning, as I have for two years. All three accounts, their names/links, and all related kazillion folders disappeared! It was as if nothing was ever set up. I reset one account associated with outlook and my Windows "administrator." The...
  6. Disappearing mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disappearing mail: I "lost" a long mail, just as I saw that it was the annual long chat from a friend. I went to click to enlarge it into the "read" window and it disappeared. I searched everywhere, although the deleted folder could be the only place for it to hide in Mail. None of the help...
  7. Windows Mail has accounts "Disappear"

Windows Mail has accounts "Disappear": I am using my Windows Mail Version 16005.12228.20276.0 on Windows 10 version 1909. I have several accounts linked to Mail. 3x Yahoo 2x Outlook 1x Gmail A few weeks ago, when I logged in, it only showed my Outlook mails. I had to spend a significant amount of time...
  8. Email accounts on Windows 10 Mail App disappearing

Email accounts on Windows 10 Mail App disappearing: I have several outlook.com email accounts configured on the Mail app in Windows 10. But every now and again, I find that one or two of the accounts are no longer reflected and then the only alternative is to add them back again. Why is that so? Would it be to some sort of...
  9. Mail messages in Windows 10 disappearing

Mail messages in Windows 10 disappearing: I converted to the Mail application with I upgraded to Win 10. Any messages I send more than 3 days old seem to disappear. I don't see anywhere in the Settings that I can set this. I am hoping you can help me....
  10. Windows 10 Mail Folders Disappeared

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail Folders Disappeared: I opened my Windows 10 Mail on my Laptop and all but one of my Folders (approximately 20) have disappeared. Can these be recovered in any way please, to my knowledge I didn't instigate any action to delete the Folders. I thank you in anticipation. 98379

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mail version 16005.12228.20410.0 messages disappear