Windows 10: Mail and Agenda application close automatically when opening mails

Discus and support Mail and Agenda application close automatically when opening mails in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, I have been using the Mail & Agenda app on my laptop from the beginning but recently it has started to mess up. For example: everytime i want... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Sevy, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Sevy Win User

Mail and Agenda application close automatically when opening mails

Hi,

I have been using the Mail & Agenda app on my laptop from the beginning but recently it has started to mess up.

For example: everytime i want to open a mail to read it, it will just automatically close down the whole app.

I can't seem to find anyone else with the same issue on the internet so i thought i just throw it out on here and hope to get an answer !

:)

2. an3k---01 Win User

N8 - GMAIL doesn't dissconnect

Always keep the Mail application closed. It still checks for new mails automatically.

an3k---01, Oct 23, 2016
  3. Jesrael Bor, Oct 23, 2016
  4. Mail and Agenda application close automatically when opening mails

Hi see if this thread helps you as 2 members have had the same problem
    Solved Win 10 Mail drops out - Windows 10 Forums

hTconeM9user, Oct 23, 2016
  5. Sevy Win User
  6. Thank you for the feed back and glad it worked for you

hTconeM9user, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Mail and Agenda application close automatically when opening mails

1. Mail and Agenda application close automatically when opening mails - Similar Threads - Mail Agenda application

2. When does the updated mail and agenda app work again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When does the updated mail and agenda app work again?: Since the recent update of the mail and agenda app which I did not signed up for but was pushed through anyway in the store on my Windows 10 laptop, while I am logged into my Microsoft account, I keep getting access denied errors. When I create a new mail: “Access denied’,...
  3. When does the updated mail and agenda app work again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When does the updated mail and agenda app work again?: Since the recent update of the mail and agenda app which I did not signed up for but was pushed through anyway in the store on my Windows 10 laptop, while I am logged into my Microsoft account, I keep getting access denied errors. When I create a new mail: “Access denied’,...
  4. Mail application not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail application not opening: My mail app is not opening today, I was able to use it properly yesterday and the other day. Right now, when I click on the app it will load and says not responding until nothing happen. No changes made, I just finish some emails yesterday then close the PC. Thats all.I need...
  5. Mail application not opening

Mail application not opening: My mail app is not opening today, I was able to use it properly yesterday and the other day. Right now, when I click on the app it will load and says not responding until nothing happen. No changes made, I just finish some emails yesterday then close the PC. Thats all.I need...
  6. Mail outlook does not close when mail app opened from task bar.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mail outlook does not close when mail app opened from task bar.: Used to close just by hitting escape key. Now it won't close and won't even go full screen. Also, no "X" to close box. Started with last few updates. Settings = nothing to fix it with there....
  7. Mail closes when email selected

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mail closes when email selected: Just started having issue open Mail once I select an email it opens and Mail closes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-closes-when-email-selected/a6c2d04c-e6c3-452a-9b47-26ee0b522d57
  8. Importing Mail in Microsoft Mail Application

Importing Mail in Microsoft Mail Application: Hi A friend of mine has bough a new machine with windows 10 on it, On his old machine (which is also windows 10) he used the Microsft Mail app, he exported all the mails onto an external hard drive WHen he logs into that same account on the new machine none of the old...
  9. Windows Mail and Agenda Apps not working and corrupted?

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail and Agenda Apps not working and corrupted?: I have been trying to make the mail app working but instead something happend and the icons are gone and the app won't even launch now. I cannot delete the app in store because it's greyed out and says it is installed. The app also does NOT show up in installed apps in...
  10. Mail Application and Junk E-mail

in Browsers and Email
    Mail Application and Junk E-mail: I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 on 1 August. I installed the Windows 10 mail application on that date and set up my Microsoft Outlook account. Today when I checked my e-mails using Outlook.com rather than the Windows 10 mail application. I discovered there were over...