Windows 10: Mail and Calendar app gets Update on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

Discus and support Mail and Calendar app gets Update on Windows 10 Mobile Phone in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Outlook Mail and Calendar app on Windows 10 Mobile isn’t Microsoft’s best effort when it comes to mail clients. But the company is trying to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Mail and Calendar app gets Update on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

Read more: Mail and Calendar apps get on Windows 10 Mobile

Mail and Calendar app gets Update on Windows 10 Mobile Phone [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

:)

Brink, Dec 7, 2015

2. How to reduce Windows 10 Mobile Mail and Calendar app size

Hello,

I am using Window 10 Mobile (Nokia Lumia 730) and on my mobile I see Mail and Calendar app is eating up 1.08 GB space even after I had removed the configured mail account. I'm unable to install any updates as mobile is running on very low space.

Also I didn't find any option to uninstall Outlook Mail and Outlook Calendar apps.

Software: Windows 10 Mobile

Version: 1607

OS build: 10.0.14393.1593

Kindly let me know how can I reduce the Mobile Mail and Calendar app size.

Thanks.

[Move from: Windows / Apps on Windows 10 / Mail/Outlook Mail / Phone]

ShailendraChandak, Dec 7, 2015
  3. just updated to windows 10 mobile. Cannot access my email, calendar, or contacts using Outlook Mail and Calendar app.

just updated to windows 10 mobile. Cannot access my email, calendar, or contacts using Outlook Mail and Calendar app. Google mail and calendar and contacts show up fine. However, my Microsoft information does not show up. I can still access the information
    on the PC, but not on my phone using the Outlook Mail and Calendar app.

cowboy0407, Dec 7, 2015
Thema:

Mail and Calendar app gets Update on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

1. Mail and Calendar app gets Update on Windows 10 Mobile Phone - Similar Threads - Mail Calendar app

2. Force Windows Mail and Calendar app to update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Force Windows Mail and Calendar app to update: I have an issue where I cannot click links in Calendar events, I read that an update to newest Main and Calendar version fixes that, but my issue is that my app seems to be stuck in version 16. I am running Windows 10 21H2. I tried resetting the app, reinstalling, and running...
  3. Calendar and Mail app Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar and Mail app Windows 10: How to set default in Calendar app so that when calendar is shared, the entries do NOT show as "Private appointment" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-and-mail-app-windows-10/65d2ef36-4c99-4ae8-b23c-0b4a7f6837c6
  4. Calendar and Mail app Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar and Mail app Windows 10: How to set default in Calendar app so that when calendar is shared, the entries do NOT show as "Private appointment" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-and-mail-app-windows-10/65d2ef36-4c99-4ae8-b23c-0b4a7f6837c6
  5. Mail and Calendar App in windows 10

Mail and Calendar App in windows 10: I'm using mail and calendar app in windows 10.It flows effortlessly but seems to have one big problem, if I select a received Email and then select "move to Drafts", when I go to Drafts it states nothing has arrived, even though at the bottom of the page at the time of...
  6. Mail and Calendar crashing on Windows Phone

Mail and Calendar crashing on Windows Phone: Anyone seeing the Mail and Calendar apps crashing on Windows Phone? The appears to be due to an update issued on 07 Nov. I'm using a Nokia Lumia 930 running 14393.2551, and the Mail and Calendar app is (the latest) 16006.11001.20083.0. If I try to open the Calendar or Mail...
  7. Mail and Calendar crashing on Windows Phone

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Mail and Calendar crashing on Windows Phone: Anyone seeing the Mail and Calendar apps crashing on Windows Phone? The appears to be due to an update issued on 07 Nov. I'm using a Nokia Lumia 930 running 14393.2551, and the Mail and Calendar app is (the latest) 16006.11001.20083.0. If I try to open the Calendar or Mail...
  8. Mail/Calendar App Windows 10

Mail/Calendar App Windows 10: Is there a way of removing /deleting the redundant email addresses that show when typing an email address. Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Composing email...
  9. Mail and calendar app update

Mail and calendar app update: New update came down pipe today. Successful update first time. Seems safe and working across all user accounts on my machines, as ever I recommend a restore point prior to updating any native app 44384
  10. Announcing updates to Windows 10 Mail & Calendar apps

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing updates to Windows 10 Mail & Calendar apps: New updates and improvements are coming to the Windows 10 Mail & Calendar apps We know how important it is you to stay on top of your emails and manage your time well. On the Windows 10 Mail & Calendar team, we’re working hard to come up with new ways to make this...