Windows 10: Mail and calendar app not pushing calendar entries to other devices

Discus and support Mail and calendar app not pushing calendar entries to other devices in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If I enter an appointment on the native calendar app it is not pushing these appointments to other devices or even the browser outlook.com calendar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Scottyboy99, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Mail and calendar app not pushing calendar entries to other devices

If I enter an appointment on the native calendar app it is not pushing these appointments to other devices or even the browser outlook.com calendar view. Should it be doing so? It works the other way around. So if I enter an appointment on my phone (iOS) using the outlook setup on the calendar it does push the appointment to the calendar app on Windows 10. Just not other way round!

:)

Scottyboy99, Jun 1, 2016

2. How to sync ALL shared Google Calendars to Windows 10 Calendar app, show past entries beyond 30 days and search calendar button??

Hi
    Mail and calendar app not pushing calendar entries to other devices [​IMG]

I added my Google account to the Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app, but I can only view some of my Google Calendars (my personal and a few others) BUT none of the calendars under the "other calendars" category on Google Calendars are populating/syncing and showing
    up on my Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app...

Even though ALL of my Google shared and main calendars show up when I have synced it with my Android phones etc for years now.

I was just trying to see what I may have missed since I've researched and read countless pages of blogs about syncing Google Calendars with Windows 10 Mail and Calendar and haven't run into many people with this same issue.

Also, on my Android Samsung Galaxy S4, I'm able to view on my phone calendar app, ALL entries dating back to 2010 when I first used Google Calendar, but on Windows 10 Mail and Calendar...it only shows entries from this current month of September (when I added
    my Google account to Windows 10 Mail and Calendar) and the future...

Only recurring weekly/monthly etc entries show up for the previous months on Windows 10 Mail and Calendar...??

Is anyone else having this issue or is there a setting I'm overlooking so that I can have access to all the entries from Google Calendar onto my Windows 10 Mail and Calendar?

And lastly--besides using Cortana, is there a search button I am missing on the Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app, since I can't understand how a calendar app would not allow you to search thru it easily?

Thanks!!!

C

calisnoopy, Jun 1, 2016
  3. Update/sync live mail calendar

Hi,

Windows 10 Calendar app and Windows Live Mail are two applications that syncs with the email account's calendar. You cannot sync Windows 10 Calendar App with Windows Live Mail but you can sync the email account's calendar to Windows Live Mail, therefore,
    I suggest you to make the entries in the calendar while accessing your email account through the web browser and it will automatically sync to both your Mail clients or you will have to manually add the entries to Windows Live Mail.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jun 1, 2016
  4. Mail and calendar app not pushing calendar entries to other devices

Ok, correction - it does work. Just took a while to push them out. About 30 minutes to come through. Pretty slow but at least it did it. Maybe servers are slow although I'm sure it's pretty instant the other way round !

Scottyboy99, Jun 1, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    Slow ?
    That's an understatement.
    Fortunately I don't use them. I live a simple life. Calendar is of little meaning except know what month and what day.
    Mail and calendar app not pushing calendar entries to other devices :)

davidhk, Jun 2, 2016
  6. Yeah. I barely use it. Rely on my iOS devices to keep me updated. Or if using Windows I prefer office outlook over the native app. I think this slowness makes it a non starter for me!

Scottyboy99, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Mail and calendar app not pushing calendar entries to other devices

1. Mail and calendar app not pushing calendar entries to other devices - Similar Threads - Mail calendar app

2. Mail/Calendar App !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail/Calendar App !: Although I have reported this before the problem is still there! I have used the Mail/Calendar app for a long time now and think it's great when it's working OK!!! At least once a week I either have to reset it, uninstall and put back or remove my email account and put back....
  3. Mail/Calendar App !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail/Calendar App !: Although I have reported this before the problem is still there! I have used the Mail/Calendar app for a long time now and think it's great when it's working OK!!! At least once a week I either have to reset it, uninstall and put back or remove my email account and put back....
  4. Mail and calendar app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail and calendar app: Hi For the last two weeks notifications have been broken in the mail and calendar app. They only pop up when I open the app - which kind of defeats the purpose of push notifications I guess. Have tested the app on a spare laptop - it does the same thing. Is this a known issue...
  5. mail and calendar app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    mail and calendar app: I cannot download mail and calendar app from MS Store. I get message there is something wrong, try again, code 0x80070426. Have tried several times over last couple of days with same message....
  6. Mail/Calendar App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mail/Calendar App: My mail/calendar app have been crashing since yesterday. When I open either, I may see my email or I may see my calendar, but the programs close after a second or two. This morning, I spent a lot of time making certain that updates were current, and now they are, but the...
  7. Mail and calendar App

Mail and calendar App: My mail app will not work. I have tried pretty much everything I can find online to get it working again. Any ideas? Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-and-calendar-app/e50f6c3c-83f0-494e-949c-3977104adf56
  8. calendar entries

calendar entries: Using the calendar that comes with windows 10, The entries I make disappear when I deselect and re-open the calendar. I do press 'save'! What am I doing wrong? 125690
  9. Calendar and Mail app

Calendar and Mail app: Mail app stopped working. Hotmail email was fine but linked gmail refused to sync. Could not access "manage accounts" - nothing happened when clicking on account names for either hotmail or gmail. Tried resetting the app as suggested in help but now cant even open the...
  10. Mail & Calendar App

in Browsers and Email
    Mail & Calendar App: By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated. [img] 42744