Windows 10: Mail and calendar update

Discus and support Mail and calendar update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Manually checked store tonight and saw mail and calendar update waiting. In typical MS style it downloaded but did nothing on first attempt, I closed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Scottyboy99, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Mail and calendar update

Manually checked store tonight and saw mail and calendar update waiting. In typical MS style it downloaded but did nothing on first attempt, I closed store, re opened and tried it again whereupon it completed. Normally this messes the app up for the other user accounts of the PC but on this occasion the app was still working fine for all users despite this. Still unimpressed with MS native app updates. They are never without drama!

:)

Scottyboy99, Feb 25, 2016
  2. MTRCSJ Win User

Update/sync live mail calendar

How can I sync/update my Live Mail Calendar with the entries I made in the Windows 10 Mail calendar app? The Windows 10 Mail calendar does not have the option to print the monthly calendar that the Live Mail Calendar has, so I want to sync both. The
    email is the same in both. The mail syncs but not the calendar.

MTRCSJ, Feb 25, 2016
  3. MTRCSJ Win User
    Update Live Mail Calendar

How can I sync/update my Live Mail Calendar with the entries I made in the Windows 10 Mail calendar app? The Windows 10 Mail calendar does not have the option to print the monthly calendar that the Live Mail Calendar has, so I want to sync both.

MTRCSJ, Feb 25, 2016
  4. Mail and calendar update

Hi mine went in ok cant think why you are having trouble most of the time.

hTconeM9user, Feb 26, 2016
  5. I don't know. Most of the time the updates go through ok but it seems to be whenever a native app fails or needs re doing it has a high risk of affecting the app for other user accounts. It's always fine on my user account. I think unless people run extra user accounts they will never notice this glitch - hopefully some day in the future MS will get this working more reliably. I guess third party apps are always fine because updates and installs are specific to user accounts whereas native app updates try to run for the whole machine

Scottyboy99, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Mail and calendar update

1. Mail and calendar update - Similar Threads - Mail calendar update

2. Mail and calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail and calendar: Since the Windows 10 update, I can't load the Mail and Calendar app. I deleted it and reloaded it from the Microsoft store to no avail. All I get is on clicking the mail icon I get the blue startup graphic and then no error message appears or anything....
  3. Updating Mail and Calendar

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Updating Mail and Calendar: [ATTACH] Hi , I'm getting the above message. I know it is definitely an older version, when I compare with my other devices. However, when i "Go to Store", it says i already own the app, but doesn't give me the option of updating. It merely says i can add the app to...
  4. Mail and Calendar Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail and Calendar Update: How do I update my mail and calendar I cant send or receive emails on my computer it keeps show that i need to update mail and calendar Please assist. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-and-calendar-update/eaf42ab5-0c47-41a2-876f-9479e3f87a30
  5. Mail and Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail and Calendar: I have been trying to set up my office 365 mail account through mail and calendar on my new XPS13. I have been able to sign in successfully in another windows 10 mail and calendar without any problems. When i try to sign in it asks for my password. I type that in Correctly...
  6. Mail & Calendar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail & Calendar: Windows 10 -- Mail and Calendar are not working. Updating message has been running for 2 days. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-calendar/2e36b1a5-95e6-4bf4-b4ab-ac3ef20b7135
  7. Mail and calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail and calendar: If I try and open either, I get a message stating Give us a minute. We're updating Mail. It should be ready to use shortly and offers to Copy to clipboard or close. This has been like it since yesterday. Any ideas anybody please? Shelley...
  8. Mail and Calendar

in Browsers and Email
    Mail and Calendar: Why don't deleted emails go to the deleted items folder? 20862
  9. Mail and calendar app update

Mail and calendar app update: New update came down pipe today. Successful update first time. Seems safe and working across all user accounts on my machines, as ever I recommend a restore point prior to updating any native app 44384
  10. Mail & Calendar

Mail & Calendar: New version Of Mail & Calendar App available from Windows 10 Store You may find when you to Store that it is ready to be downloaded A notice may come up to close it and download it again That is what I did and it went in ok 41466