Windows 10: Mail App Account Sync Across Devices

Discus and support Mail App Account Sync Across Devices in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Does anyone know if its possible to sync mail accounts from one device to another in W10? Using the mail app, configured 3 mail accounts on one... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by gpwill, May 24, 2016.

1. gpwill Win User

Mail App Account Sync Across Devices

Does anyone know if its possible to sync mail accounts from one device to another in W10? Using the mail app, configured 3 mail accounts on one computer. Was expecting the accounts to show up on my other W10 computer with sync on. Logging in with the same M$ account on both devices. Themes, backgrounds, etc sync up no problem.

Thanks in advance.

:)

gpwill, May 24, 2016
  2. Malacath Win User

Mail Accounts not syncing between devices

I have a few devices with Windows 10

I want to use the Mail app to view all my different email accounts.

So I've added all my email accounts to the app but they are not in the app on any of my other windows 10 devices.

I am signed into windows 10 on each device using the same Microsoft account but none of my mail app settings are syncing.

I could swear they used to sync across devices in Windows 8 though.

Are my mail settings supposed to sync?

Or am I really supposed to go through the hassle of manually entering my mail settings on all devices?

Malacath, May 24, 2016
  3. fdai2735 Win User
    Will the mail and calendar apps ever sync across devices again?

Hi,

in Windows 8 having a synchronized mail app was THE reason for me to use it on all devices. In Windows 10 the mail app neither syncs settings nor the added accounts across all my devices (PC, Surface Pro 2, Lumia 920). Will this be a feature in a future
    version?

Btw, with "sync" I don't mean synchronizing inboxes with the mail server but the state/settings of the app on different devices.

fdai2735, May 24, 2016
  4. simrick Win User

Hi.
    I don't use the mail app, but I am pretty sure you need to add the email accounts on each device before they can sync.
    Logging into a device with your MS account will allow settings to sync, but not mail, until you set it up.

simrick, May 24, 2016
  5. gpwill Win User
    Thanks for the reply. Thats is what I have found searching around also. I just started using the app and its not too bad if you have multiple web accounts like gmail, yahoo, etc

gpwill, May 24, 2016
  6. robgr Win User
    I believe syncing across mutliple PCs will only work correctly if the mail accounts are set up as IMAP

robgr, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Mail App Account Sync Across Devices - Similar Threads - Mail App Account

2. OneNote not Syncing across devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneNote not Syncing across devices: OneNote is not syncing across my devices, I'm connected to wifi. I have allowed ample time, restarted each device, but when I return to OneNote on my tablet where I annotate my notes for school it still has the syncing icon. It's been a couple of days and not being able to...
  3. OneNote not Syncing across devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote not Syncing across devices: OneNote is not syncing across my devices, I'm connected to wifi. I have allowed ample time, restarted each device, but when I return to OneNote on my tablet where I annotate my notes for school it still has the syncing icon. It's been a couple of days and not being able to...
  4. software sync across devices

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    software sync across devices: HelloI have 2 laptops, how can I sync the app, subscriptions and software across both of them.for example if I downloads drobox in one laptop, do I have to re downlead it in the second laptop? what I found is , the icons of the apps are found in the second laptop but the...
  5. Syncing changes across devices?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Syncing changes across devices?: I have a laptop and a PC that I use for different things, and both are configured in quite a number of ways. Of course I sync my personal files over GDrive, but I was wondering if there are ways to sync changes that Windows doesn't automatically. I am thinking of something...
  6. Windows mail app syncing across multiple systems.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows mail app syncing across multiple systems.: Hey community, I need some help. My business is using the Windows Mail app to access three shared company email accounts accessed by six or seven different devices simultaneously. Previously, things were working very well, but recently my boss and I have noticed that if...
  7. Syncing settings across devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Syncing settings across devices: Hi, I've got a Surface Pro 7 and a Surface Laptop 3 and I'm trying to sync my settings across both but it says "Sync is not available on your account". Both devices are running Windows 10 Pro and I have them signed into a work account. Does anyone know what the issue is?...
  8. Keyboard layout is syncing across devices as accounts linked to Microsoft Account

Keyboard layout is syncing across devices as accounts linked to Microsoft Account: Hi, I have two devices: 1. Dell Inspiron 7566 - UK layout keyboard 2. Surface Go - US layout keyboard The Surface Go is my latest device, after I bought it I linked both my system administrator user accounts to my Microsoft account. Whenever I delete the US keyboard...
  9. Clipboard sync across devices - not working

Clipboard sync across devices - not working: I have two Windows 10 laptops that have been confirmed via the settings "Your info" to be both logged in to the same Microsoft user account,. I have the clipboard settings on both to: Clipboard history: on Sync across devices: on Automatically Sync text that I copy:...
  10. Clipboard Sync across devices: Encryption

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Clipboard Sync across devices: Encryption: I think, it should be possible to configure an end-to-end encryption for the "Sync across devices" of the clipboard! I think, that is required, at least as an option! Even it may make the first use a little more difficult. Without such an encryption there is too much...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to sync email accounts across devices

2. 2019 yahoo mail not syncing across devices

3. can the mail app sync across desktops?

4. how to sync email account across phone and computer,
  5. outlook sync accounts between devices,
  6. how to sync email account with device,
  7. does the mail app synz settings across,
  8. how to sync email accounts to a pc once already signed in,
  9. outlook mail in laptop not syncing with gmail account on my tablet,
  10. sync gmail across,
  11. Mail App Account Sync Across Devices,
  12. can linked mail inboxes be synced to delete across multple devices,
  13. how to sync w10 mail settings across computer