Windows 10: Mail App adding folders

Discus and support Mail App adding folders in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Can you create folders in the Mail App? Thanks 8315 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by guyp2k, Jul 15, 2015.

1. guyp2k Win User

Mail App adding folders

Can you create folders in the Mail App?

Thanks

:)

guyp2k, Jul 15, 2015

2. Windows 10 Mail App sub-folders disappeared

If you create folders on your outlook mail via their website at Outlook.com, those folders will be added to the Windows 10 mail app.

Jacob Hermansen, Jul 15, 2015
  3. KSpeaches Win User
    Windows Mail

Hi All

I have added my exchange mail to the windows mail app and all the folders are there however all the mails are not?

I have private named folders so I can see the account has been added successfully but the content within the folders is not there?

Any ideas?

thanks in advance

KSpeaches, Jul 15, 2015
Thema:

Mail App adding folders

1. Mail App adding folders - Similar Threads - Mail App adding

2. WINDOWS MAIL APP NO LONGER ORGANIZING NEWLY-ADDED FOLDERS ALPHABETICALLY?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS MAIL APP NO LONGER ORGANIZING NEWLY-ADDED FOLDERS ALPHABETICALLY?: This is regarding the Mail App in Windows 10, Ver. 21H1 OS Build 19043.1348.As of last week my Windows 10 Mail app will no longer organize any newly-added folders alphabetically. The existing folders remain alphabetical in order but any new ones I add now go to the bottom of...
  3. WINDOWS MAIL APP NO LONGER ORGANIZING NEWLY-ADDED FOLDERS ALPHABETICALLY?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS MAIL APP NO LONGER ORGANIZING NEWLY-ADDED FOLDERS ALPHABETICALLY?: This is regarding the Mail App in Windows 10, Ver. 21H1 OS Build 19043.1348.As of last week my Windows 10 Mail app will no longer organize any newly-added folders alphabetically. The existing folders remain alphabetical in order but any new ones I add now go to the bottom of...
  4. Folders not appearing in Mail App?

Folders not appearing in Mail App?: Hi, I just recently added a bunch of new rules as well as folders and sub-folders to help manage my mails better in the web based outlook. But for some reason under the Mail app it does not show any changes, just the inbox,outbox etc. I tried syncing it as well as restarting...
  5. Adding email addresses to W10 Mail App.

in Browsers and Email
    Adding email addresses to W10 Mail App.: I have just resurrected an old W10 version 1909 machine for a family member to use for email and browsing. I set up the Mail App for email and she can receive, send and reply to emails just fine. However, if she tries to send a new email she has to type in the complete...
  6. Adding Folders to Mail, no plus sign

Adding Folders to Mail, no plus sign: I have Windows 10 operating system and am using Microsoft Mail. I am wanting to add a folder to save certain messages. I follow directions to add folder and under MORE no plus sign shows. I checked and under Microsoft Store, all updates have been done. Ideas?...
  7. Adding folders in Mail for Windows 10

Adding folders in Mail for Windows 10: Just setting up my email on new computer. Can't seem to locate the + icon in mail to add more folders. I've troubleshooted as per Windows Help titled "How do I add or remove folders in mail for windows 10". Did mail & calender update, turned computer off & on. Still nothing....
  8. Adding email to mail app

Adding email to mail app: I am trying to add another email to my mail app on my HP envy laptop but it keeps coming up with a error "something went wrong, error code...etc" I have added other emails with no trouble but I cant figure why this one wont work? My business partner has set it up on there...
  9. Adding Folders to Windows 10 Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Adding Folders to Windows 10 Mail: When first opening Windows 10 Mail I found that it had imported my 'live mail address and named Folders for My Contacts' - Excellent!!! However when adding another account (TalkTalk) I can find no way to create new Named Folders other than the default ones already there,...
  10. Storage Folder For App Ads

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Storage Folder For App Ads: Can someone point me to it? Got an ad that I've opted out of but it's still being displayed so I'm suspecting a cached entry. 60024