Windows 10: Mail App Download Frequency

Discus and support Mail App Download Frequency in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I updated from 8.1 to 10 the other day. I noticed that when I go to the Mail App, my email is not coming in right away anymore. Bottom line - Why... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by JeffL, Jun 28, 2016.

1. JeffL Win User

Mail App Download Frequency

I updated from 8.1 to 10 the other day. I noticed that when I go to the Mail App, my email is not coming in right away anymore.

Bottom line - Why don't I have the option to Download As Mail Arrives anymore?

:)

JeffL, Jun 28, 2016

2. Manually update People using Microsoft Account

I checked this again. The problem still exist. When you set the frequency to be 'as items arrive', the mails update automatically, but the contact list do not. It has nothing to do with WiFi.

Moreover, the settings only offer to update mail, not contact, not calendar. This must be improved.

Yuting TAO, Jun 28, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Mail App sync issue with download frequency.

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community.

Sorry for the delay in response.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons.

1. Incorrect settings.

2. App is corrupt.

Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

Let's run the app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

a. Type ‘Troubleshooting’ in the search next to start.

b. Click on ‘View All’ on left side and select Windows store Apps’.

c. Follow the onscreen instructions

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to try the steps in the article and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot problems with an app

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/what-troubleshoot-problems-app

Note: Try all the steps except App Troubleshooter and the ones that you have already tried.

Refer to the article for additional information.

Mail app for Windows

Outlook help - Office Support

Hope this information helps.

Akheel Ahmed, Jun 28, 2016
Thema:

Mail App Download Frequency

1. Mail App Download Frequency - Similar Threads - Mail App Download

2. RAM Frequency

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RAM Frequency: In my task manager, it's showing 2933 MHz and in CMD it's showing 3200 MHz.I was thinking to upgrade my ram. If I purchased a 3200 Mhz ram will it work?Model: ROG Strix G15 i5 10 Gen Version....
  3. RAM Frequency

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RAM Frequency: In my task manager, it's showing 2933 MHz and in CMD it's showing 3200 MHz.I was thinking to upgrade my ram. If I purchased a 3200 Mhz ram will it work?Model: ROG Strix G15 i5 10 Gen Version....
  4. Please help me about the frequency of receiving Gmail in the mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me about the frequency of receiving Gmail in the mail app: Gmail is set to the account of the standard mail application of windows10. "Gmail sync settings" for the app account is "When receiving the item" is selected. 1 If you start the mail application and the window is displayed when the inactive window is displayed instead of...
  5. Please help me about the frequency of receiving Gmail in the mail app

Please help me about the frequency of receiving Gmail in the mail app: Gmail is set to the account of the standard mail application of windows10. "Gmail sync settings" for the app account is "When receiving the item" is selected. 1 If you start the mail application and the window is displayed when the inactive window is displayed instead of...
  6. Mail app not downloading some emails

Mail app not downloading some emails: Sometimes, if I click on an email that's not fully downloaded first, I can never download it again. It's locked in some kind of limbo. I use the mail app with Yahoo mail. How can I free it from limbo and get it downloaded into the mail app....
  7. burst frequency

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    burst frequency: CPU is intel Pentium silver n5000 the max CPU speed is 2.7 GHz. I can only get it to 2.2 GHz. How do I get it to 2.7 GHz pc name is HP Notebook 14 df0013cl https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burst-frequency/6f904221-5dc9-4ecb-aa6b-25cc46060f93
  8. Windows Mail not downloading mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Mail not downloading mail: I have 4 accounts added to Windows mail. They have downloaded some mail at one point (I only started using it yesterday) so it seems the passwords are fine, but when I click refresh, it says they're all up to date. instead when I log into the accounts I see emails there...
  9. Mail app downloading too many e-mails

Mail app downloading too many e-mails: Hi, I have a Hotmail account that I use through the Windows mail app. I have always set it to sync only e-mails from the last month, but recently it has changed by itself to sync all e-mails. I changed it back to one month, but all my old emails still displayed. I tried...
  10. How to set email sync frequency on Win10 Mail App

How to set email sync frequency on Win10 Mail App: First timer here saying hi to all! So I have the Mail App (build 16005.11231.20082.0) on Windows 10 (build 1809) and it is my default emailing app. This is not Outlook, just the Mail app. However, I see that the app, although automatically detect emails, often lags behind...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows mail frequency of download