Windows 10: Mail App & Exchange Account

Discus and support Mail App & Exchange Account in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My university account comes up with the error code 0x85002012 (Something went wrong: we can't sync right now). Whenever I add the account (via Exchange... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ryley2637, Mar 10, 2016.

1. ryley2637 Win User

Mail App & Exchange Account

My university account comes up with the error code 0x85002012 (Something went wrong: we can't sync right now). Whenever I add the account (via Exchange or manual server configuration) it works for a week to a month, but it starts doing this after some amount of time. Is their anything I could do to prevent this error?

:)

ryley2637, Mar 10, 2016
  2. KomouPoji Win User

Can't enter multi-factor verification for Office 365 Exchange

Hi,

It seems that, there might be an issue while trying to configure the Office 365 hosted Exchange account with Windows 10 mail app.

I suggest you to refer to the below link, which explains; how to add Office 365 hosted Exchange account with Windows 10 Mail app and check if it helps.

Set up email in the Mail app for Windows 10

Kindly reply to us, whether you are able to configure mail account on Windows 10 mail app or not. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Mar 10, 2016
  3. langusta Win User
    Outlook on windows 10

Thanks for reply

Exchange ActiveSync server

By removing my account from Mail app will this affect my ability to access my mail via Outlook.com ???

langusta, Mar 10, 2016
Thema:

Mail App & Exchange Account

1. Mail App & Exchange Account - Similar Threads - Mail App Exchange

2. Windows Mail App not allowing Exchange Accounts to be added after computer upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail App not allowing Exchange Accounts to be added after computer upgrade: I recently upgraded my CPU, motherboard and RAM on my computer, and something I noticed was that I no longer was recieving mail on the exchange accounts I had set up on my computer. I tried clicking on the sync button, but it starts syncing and then comes to no avail.So then...
  3. Windows Mail App not allowing Exchange Accounts to be added after computer upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail App not allowing Exchange Accounts to be added after computer upgrade: I recently upgraded my CPU, motherboard and RAM on my computer, and something I noticed was that I no longer was recieving mail on the exchange accounts I had set up on my computer. I tried clicking on the sync button, but it starts syncing and then comes to no avail.So then...
  4. Unable to add Office 365/Exchange email account on Windows Mail App

Unable to add Office 365/Exchange email account on Windows Mail App: Unable to add Office 365/Exchange email account on Windows Mail App https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-add-office-365exchange-email-account-on/941459e9-e6f8-4ff5-97b9-79101b1e4f77
  5. Windows 10 Mail App and Exchange ActiveSync with certificate

Windows 10 Mail App and Exchange ActiveSync with certificate: Good morning, we are testing Windows Mail App as a possible client to Exchange 2016 server from Internet. Our policy required username + password and client certificate. When I have a computer outside the domain I succesfully configure email account and in the account...
  6. Windows 10 Mail App and Exchange ActiveSync with certificate

Windows 10 Mail App and Exchange ActiveSync with certificate: Good morning, we are testing Windows Mail App as a possible client to Exchange 2016 server from Internet. Our policy required username + password and client certificate. When I have a computer outside the domain I succesfully configure email account and in the account...
  7. Help with Automatic replies for non-Exchange email account (Mail App, NOT outlook)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with Automatic replies for non-Exchange email account (Mail App, NOT outlook): Has anyone figured out a way to set up automatic replies for a non-Exchange email account (I believe for an IMAP or POP account sorry if I have those terms wrong, not a big computer guy) in the Windows 10 mail App? I have been struggling to find a way and it's very...
  8. Mail app failing for Exchange accounts, 0x86000c29

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mail app failing for Exchange accounts, 0x86000c29: I'm trying to link the Mail app to a couple of Exchange email accounts at other companies, and I'm having issues ONLY with one of the four PC's I'm using to do this that I've set up over the past week or so. I actually had the accounts running on only this PC in the past...
  9. How to force Mail app to enforce Exchange 2020 mail policies?

in Browsers and Email
    How to force Mail app to enforce Exchange 2020 mail policies?: Hello All. I have added an Exchange 2010 email account to my secondary laptop running the latest version of Windows 10 TP - 10122. I can successfully add the account and configure it and, as with Windows 8, a pop-up message appears asking me to keep my PC more secure...
  10. Windows 10 mail app and Exchange Servers approach

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 mail app and Exchange Servers approach: I hope that someone from Microsoft developers read this forum. I have proposal to make Windows 10 mail app have the same approach as Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2013 o 2016 (Windows versions) to Exchange Servers 2010, 2013, 2016. In this case, right now, Windows 10 mail app...