Windows 10: Mail app frozen

Discus and support Mail app frozen in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; After upgrading to windows 10 all my mail worked fine in the mail app for a few days then it froze. Emails continue to arrive and my inbox grows and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Chopperb, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Chopperb Win User

Mail app frozen

After upgrading to windows 10 all my mail worked fine in the mail app for a few days then it froze. Emails continue to arrive and my inbox grows and the mouse function moves the on screen arrow but nothing else works. Cannot open or delete mail, or access anything. Any ideas?

:)

Chopperb, Aug 14, 2015

2. Mail Not working

same problem, Mail is frozen I can see there are messages but can not open. If I go to Microsoft explore in my favourites I can open Gmail, but cant see my Bell mail. After update to windows 10 the mail App worked for viewing, but could only save attachment
    photos. Now everything is frozen in the mail app.

any ideas as to how to fix?

Linda P_876, Aug 14, 2015
  3. djol Win User
    Windows Mail app completely frozen after upgrading to Windows 10

Option 1 did not work. Mail app is still frozen and useless.

4. WillWord Win User

Mail app frozen

I had similar issues, my solution was my Antivirus, (Malwarebytes) but other Antiviruses seem to be affecting the mail app as well. I stopped Malwarebytes loading at start up now everything is working as normal, just relying on Defender and of course safe browsing habits.

WillWord, Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

Mail app frozen

1. Mail app frozen - Similar Threads - Mail app frozen

2. 'Default Apps' page in Settings frozen

in Windows 10 Customization
    'Default Apps' page in Settings frozen: So I was trying to change my default web browser to Google Chrome in the settings app and I don't know what happened. As soon as I had changed it the apps in my toolbar and on my desktop page started glitching. It looks like they are refreshing over and over again. (It looks...
  3. Mail app.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail app.: We hate Mail app. bring back WLM. Problems with Mail App, can not open all attachments, emails come thru WLM 15--30 minutes before we see them on the Mail App., some emails sent from Mail do not get to there destination & some emails we get are off the screen to the...
  4. Mail app.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mail app.: We hate the Mail app. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There must be something better out there!!! What ???? Thank you!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/mail-app/be1b0cd7-0730-472a-9471-9ded98ef8590
  5. Mail app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mail app: Why am I not getting all emails sent to me on Mail app ?? I get more emails on old WLM why??? Thank you!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/mail-app/830bdd40-64ea-4895-ae67-170944cb3dff
  6. Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app: I'm having a problem with the Mail app. I was told by a technician from Microsoft that the problem with the Mail app is that it is corrupted, so, in order to make it work again I was told to simply uninstall it by going to the app in the Apps & Features option in Settings and...
  7. Mail app

Mail app: Incoming emails are arriving in what I think is encrypted. For example from Pinterist notifications. How can this be corrected? To view this content open the following URL in your browser:...
  8. MAIL APP:

MAIL APP:: have a SYSTEM ERROR ; CAN'T GET MAIL tried cancelling account and re-installing didn't work using a POP account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/mail-app/1d73cdc3-0702-4ac7-8fdf-e1cf562c26a1
  9. Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app: I would like to remove the mail app from my windows 10 . Can someone tell me how to do it? It just appeared in IE 11 one day when I was checking my outlook.com mail, and I can't find a way to get rid of it. Thank you. 50709
  10. Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App: I have 3 email accounts set up. One is imap the others are an Exchange account provided by my isp and an Outlook.com account. In the last few days the Outlook.com account will not sync. I have attached the message that pops up. 8520