Windows 10: Mail App giving error for Yahoo but still downloading

Discus and support Mail App giving error for Yahoo but still downloading in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Let me preface this by saying this is my first time using an all in one mail app and so far I am loving the windows 10 experience and this mail issue... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Vidici, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Vidici Win User

Mail App giving error for Yahoo but still downloading

Let me preface this by saying this is my first time using an all in one mail app and so far I am loving the windows 10 experience and this mail issue is the only hiccup I am experiencing.

When trying to sync with my yahoo account I continually receive the error 0x80040902. I am not able to find anyone else with this specific error. Even though I receive this error my mail still downloads and I am able to view it. It is just quite annoying that I get an error every time I sync my mail account.

:)

Vidici, Aug 7, 2015

2. Message app and contacts app are crashing since yesterday.

Using Win10. Updates every night. No error messages, if I tap on the icon the app just opens and closes immediately. Now my mail does not update. I have 2 accounts, live and yahoo. I still see old mails, but does not download yahoo anymore. Gives me error
    on live (and not on yahoo), but does not respond when I tap "correct" or "update". At this exact moment the response of writing is veeeery slow, don't know whether the problem is with the phone or your site. I restarted thephone several times without results.

MasciaMirabassi, Aug 7, 2015
  3. WP8 mail app: Yahoo account does not sync anymore

do anyone else experience the yahoo email not syncing issue on your WP8? Since last Saturday, one of my yahoo email that I set it up through WP8 mail app does not sync (download email) anymore. I got Error code 80004005. I tried the change the setting
    (pop or Imap) manually, still hit the same issue. now, i can't view my yahoo mail through the mail app anymore. Any idea?

thanks,

wang40kevin, Aug 7, 2015
Thema:

Mail App giving error for Yahoo but still downloading

1. Mail App giving error for Yahoo but still downloading - Similar Threads - Mail App giving

2. yahoo mail app!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    yahoo mail app!: Hi again, at present for yahoo mail I use a live tile which I created myself, went onto the yahoo login online and then installed has a live tile. Is the yahoo mail app still available and would it be better to use? I see it advertised online but can't find in the store! The...
  3. yahoo mail app!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    yahoo mail app!: Hi again, at present for yahoo mail I use a live tile which I created myself, went onto the yahoo login online and then installed has a live tile. Is the yahoo mail app still available and would it be better to use? I see it advertised online but can't find in the store! The...
  4. yahoo mail app!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Yahoo mail on PC not syncing to Yahoo mail app on android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo mail on PC not syncing to Yahoo mail app on android: This is a Discussion with Questions. I am open to discussing options but do have some questions.BACKGROUND- I have 2 yahoo and 2 Gmail email addresses in my Yahoo mail account. I access this on my PC, read, delete, move, sort emails as needed...Then I walk away from computer...
  6. Yahoo mail on PC not syncing to Yahoo mail app on android

Yahoo mail on PC not syncing to Yahoo mail app on android: This is a Discussion with Questions. I am open to discussing options but do have some questions.BACKGROUND- I have 2 yahoo and 2 Gmail email addresses in my Yahoo mail account. I access this on my PC, read, delete, move, sort emails as needed...Then I walk away from computer...
  7. mail app/yahoo

mail app/yahoo: I am getting a message on the mail app saying my yahoo account data is out of date. When I go to fix it I get a Ox8019019a error code. What do I do to fix this problem. I am on Windows 10. My computer is updated. Thanks....
  8. YAHOO MAIL and email apps

in Browsers and Email
    YAHOO MAIL and email apps: I see from searching there are others who have a problem similar but not the same as mine. For no reason Windows started to report that accounts in the Windows Mail app needed fixing. Google was not affected but Outlook and Yahoo were and many attempts to fix them failed. The...
  9. Still Can't Use Multiple Yahoo Accounts In Mail App?

Still Can't Use Multiple Yahoo Accounts In Mail App?: I have multiple email addresses that I manage. Some of them are my own (professional, personal, etc.) and some of them are for family members I take care of/assist. Due to this I have multiple email addresses from Yahoo that I need to have synced to my mail app. It seems...
  10. Mail App,Yahoo login error

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App,Yahoo login error: I have Windows 10 in my laptop. My problem is that i cannot sign in to my yahoo account in the new Mail app.It prompts me to insert my password again.I'm 100% sure that i insert the correct password because i tried to login with these credentials in my browser and i succeed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yahoo mail error occured while downloading