Windows 10: Mail APP insecure according to Yahoo

Discus and support Mail APP insecure according to Yahoo in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I was setting up my Yahoo account in the Windows Mail App. I received this from Yahoo: [img] Hi Rich, Someone attempted to sign in to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Ztruker, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Ztruker Win User

Mail APP insecure according to Yahoo

I was setting up my Yahoo account in the Windows Mail App. I received this from Yahoo:

:)

Ztruker, Aug 4, 2016

2. stopped getting emails to my phone nokia 610 , 'attention required' and error code 800C000

have tried virgin mobile and yahoo answers and Yahoo mail customer care on twitter, but have not been able to sort it, can you help please. have email address with g.mail which is the same but with error code 303. they said also that I was using an insecure
    app.

gordonwardIP, Aug 4, 2016
  3. 'RickT Win User
    "Your yahoo account settings are out of date" pop-up windows when using Fiorefox on Windows 10

The "out of date" message from Windows Mail is due to a misnomered time-out error when it tries to sign in to Yahoo. Probably got its nose out of joint with being considered an "insecure app" by Yahoo (who are hardly the ones to go on about security)

Yahoo has their own free Mail app, available in the Store. Its UI is boring (same as the webpage), and it takes 15 minutes to Notify you that you have mail, for some reason. On the other hand you can log in and out at your own discretion, persistent through
    reboots.

'RickT, Aug 4, 2016
Thema:

Mail APP insecure according to Yahoo

1. Mail APP insecure according to Yahoo - Similar Threads - Mail APP insecure

2. Yahoo Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Yahoo Mail: Why is it that on my cell I have immediate receive/send Yahoo mail whilst, on Windows 10, I either have to wait ages, for both receive/send (with problems with attachments), or have nothing until the day after? This is not a problem I experienced with Windows 7... I use my...
  3. YAHOO MAIL and email apps

in Browsers and Email
    YAHOO MAIL and email apps: I see from searching there are others who have a problem similar but not the same as mine. For no reason Windows started to report that accounts in the Windows Mail app needed fixing. Google was not affected but Outlook and Yahoo were and many attempts to fix them failed. The...
  4. Yahoo mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Yahoo mail: Yahoo says it doesn't recognize my email address. I have used same address for years and it was saved. I could get into my mail yesterday. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail/9684fc29-0371-4d62-bd93-ae9f896f7bfe"
  5. YAHOO MAIL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    YAHOO MAIL: i've been unable to access my yahoo mail through all medium. i can't open yahoo site, i can't access through windows mail apps. but i can access through my smartphone. my internet connection is fine, i already deleted all cookies, ran registry cleaner, already restarted my...
  6. Yahoo Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yahoo Mail: Need help with Yahoo Mail showing Not secure in Windows 10 Edge Browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_health/yahoo-mail/3fabbc56-4cc2-4072-ae6e-76235dc0c8ee
  7. Yahoo mail

Yahoo mail: I can see my various boxes and mail delivered but I can't open my mail, when I click on them, nothing happens, also the panel is only half of my screen Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows Ink & touch...
  8. yahoo mail

yahoo mail: how can I recover my yahoo mail after formatting my HD [moved] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/yahoo-mail/5c410c44-54bb-4b7b-8eaf-b3ca6ca1b31d
  9. Yahoo mail

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo mail: I can't delete old email. Can't check the box to delete it just opens it. How do I get this back to working rite. Thanks Ben 100832
  10. Mail App,Yahoo login error

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App,Yahoo login error: I have Windows 10 in my laptop. My problem is that i cannot sign in to my yahoo account in the new Mail app.It prompts me to insert my password again.I'm 100% sure that i insert the correct password because i tried to login with these credentials in my browser and i succeed...