Windows 10: Mail App - is there a way to mark a folder 'all read'?

Discus and support Mail App - is there a way to mark a folder 'all read'? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Like it says in the title. If such functionality exists, I can't find it. Also, is there a way to check all the items in a folder for a bulk action?... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by sgage, Jun 27, 2015.

1. sgage Win User

Mail App - is there a way to mark a folder 'all read'?

Like it says in the title. If such functionality exists, I can't find it. Also, is there a way to check all the items in a folder for a bulk action? Seems like you have to check them one by one - ugh.

:)

sgage, Jun 27, 2015
  2. MYKhashba Win User

Is there a way to create a folder shortcut?

Hi oofie

As i know that is not possible to do a shortcut to a folder but you can do the following:

- make shortcut to important applications to your standby

- move the "apps folder " you created to the middle of the phone Menu so it will be just 2 steps to get in it

I hope that helps , and please let me know Mail App - is there a way to mark a folder 'all read'? :)

MYKhashba, Jun 27, 2015
  3. oofie Win User
    Is there a way to create a folder shortcut?

I just got an E5 and it's my first "smartphone". I was wondering if there was a way to create shortcut of a folder on the active standby screen? I created an 'apps folder' and it has all the apps I usually use, but I want the folder to be a shortcut on the
    active standby mode so I don't have to go to menu everytime. Is this possible?

oofie, Jun 27, 2015
  4. batlhilz Win User

CTRL+A then just right-click, yeah i know its a bummer but works

batlhilz, Jun 28, 2015
  5. Mystere Win User
    Actually, that doesn't work in the most recent Mail app builds, but I'm sure this is functionality that will eventually be there.

Mystere, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Mail App - is there a way to mark a folder 'all read'? - Similar Threads - Mail App mark

2. Mark all files in folder and all subfolders as Read-Only, but not the folders themselves

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mark all files in folder and all subfolders as Read-Only, but not the folders themselves: Hi,How do i set all the files in a directory and all the files in it's subdirectories as read-only, but NOT mark the folder or its subfolders as read-only?...
  3. Mark all files in folder and all subfolders as Read-Only, but not the folders themselves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mark all files in folder and all subfolders as Read-Only, but not the folders themselves: Hi,How do i set all the files in a directory and all the files in it's subdirectories as read-only, but NOT mark the folder or its subfolders as read-only?...
  4. Mark all files in folder and all subfolders as Read-Only, but not the folders themselves

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mail app for Windows 10 not marking emails as read if they were read in a different email...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail app for Windows 10 not marking emails as read if they were read in a different email...: Hello, If I check my email messages on my phone and read them, when I open up Mail for Windows 10 on my PC, it doesn't recognize that I've already read the emails elsewhere. As a result, I show as having thousands of unread email messages in Mail for Windows 10 even though...
  6. All folders are marked read only.

All folders are marked read only.: I'm having issues where my version of Windows 10 is making all of my folders read-only and causing major access denied errors happen with some programs that need read and write access. [ATTACH] Its not a problem with the program its windows and as I'm running on Windows...
  7. Files and Folders all marked as 'Read Only' ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Files and Folders all marked as 'Read Only' ?: win 10 Home v 10.0.18362 Tia; If this is not the right forum , Please aim me at the proper one . Files and Folders all marked as 'Read Only' ? I don't know how this happened , but it started yesterday . I am trying to backup Folders to flash drive , but the Read-only get...
  8. Files and Folders all marked as 'Read Only' ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Files and Folders all marked as 'Read Only' ?: win 10 Home v 10.0.18362 Tia; If this is not the right forum , Please aim me at the proper one . Files and Folders all marked as 'Read Only' ? I don't know how this happened , but it started yesterday . I am trying to backup Folders to flash drive , but the Read-only get...
  9. Regarding Folders Marked "Read Only"

Regarding Folders Marked "Read Only": This is just a slight issue in which folders marked as "Read Only" are locked with this attribute and cannot be changed. I first tried the standard approach, going into the folder properties and disabling read only and then clicking apply and exiting the properties which I...
  10. All newly created folders are marked Read Only

All newly created folders are marked Read Only: New computer, Lenovo, All folders I create or extract are by default marked read only. I've given myself full access to my C drive and can delete them, but why are they marked Read Only? How do I turn this off?...