Windows 10: Mail app issue

Discus and support Mail app issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Mail app isn't allowing me to update password or even remove account. I can click edit settings all day long and get nothing. don't want to reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Roger_Soto, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Mail app issue

Mail app isn't allowing me to update password or even remove account. I can click edit settings all day long and get nothing. don't want to reinstall over mail app

:)

Roger_Soto, Sep 3, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 11, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Mail app issue

Mail App Issue

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below path and check:

• Right click on the Task bar on the desktop.

• Select Properties and click on
      Customize from Notification area

• Under Show notifications from these apps, try to turn off
      Mail.
    Alternatively,I also suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Type Mail app in the search box to open
      mail app.

• Click on Settings.

• Under settings click on Options.

• Under notification Enable
      Show in action center.

• Under notification Enable
      Show a notification banner.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Sep 11, 2018
  5. Bean Smith New Member
    Many people are facing issue with Gmail. I am also getting the Gmail error 007
    but cannot able to understand why such an error is occurring. Is anyone else faced this issue?

Bean Smith, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

Mail app issue

1. Mail app issue - Similar Threads - Mail app issue

2. Mail app syncing issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail app syncing issue: Suddenly my windows mail app on the computer does not sync emails that I have read on my phone.It does sync unread mails and mails which I open on my phone when my computer is on.It seems only not to sync emails I read on my phone while my computer is off.This is causing me...
  3. MAIL APP ISSUE

in Windows 10 Customization
    MAIL APP ISSUE: I click on Accounts in my Mail app, then on Manage accounts, then on Add account but no pop-up menu shows up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-app-issue/03665343-523d-4643-93a7-ccadefc8f536
  4. mail app issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mail app issue: hello i am unable to add g mail account in windows accounts option and also from windows mail i tried many ways which your team had advised to earlier customers but no one worked for me i also want to add that my device also has been installed with antivirus please...
  5. Issues with Mail App

Issues with Mail App: I was using the mail app and it was working fine up to a couple of days ago. Now my sent mail doesnt show up when i look for it in sent items and a couple of days i found a bunch of mails that i had thought were sent were actually lying in my outbox. I have reset the app a...
  6. Issue with mail app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with mail app: I can't login with my Office 365 account. It gets stuck in this screen. This didn't happen on my laptop, where it worked perfectly. submitted by /u/KanonEvans [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g513g7/issue_with_mail_app/
  7. Mail app issue

Mail app issue: I am getting this error message when using Microsoft Mail app to access Gmail. We couldn’t access this account: Gmail. You might need to update your password or give the account permission to sync to this device. How do I fix this?...
  8. Issues with the Mail App?

Issues with the Mail App?: Hi! Within the past hour, I have tried to use the Mail app. The links from within the mail app aren't working. It gives me the prompt "Unable to Open [link}" I have uninstalled it, deleted my accounts, checked windows firewall and none of it worked. What do I do? All of...
  9. Mail app issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail app issue: I keep receiving the following message from my Mail app: This setting can't be applied to any of your accounts.This occurs when I am trying to enable Focused Inbox. But I have it enabled on the web interface. I have an account on Outlook.com, Windows 10 Pro, version 1809, OS...
  10. Calendar and mail app issues

Calendar and mail app issues: Hello ! I'm currently trying to set the mail app of W10 to read my Gmail mailbox but after configure, the app doesn't find any elements to show... Does anyone managed to configure a Gmail account into the mail app of W10 successfully ? Is there something special to do ?...