Windows 10: Mail app not displaying sent emails in folder

Discus and support Mail app not displaying sent emails in folder in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I've added an IMAP account provided by an institutional server (****@fidas.org). I've checked that sent items are stored correctly when working on... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by cgsos, Sep 13, 2015.

1. cgsos Win User

Mail app not displaying sent emails in folder

I've added an IMAP account provided by an institutional server (****@fidas.org). I've checked that sent items are stored correctly when working on Windows Live Mail or from webmail.

This is not the case with the new Windows 10 metro mail app, sent emails don't show in any of the sent folders I've created.

I've been struggling with the issue for quite a long time. My mail provider does not know where the issue might be. I believe it is somehow related to the name the windows mail app gives to the folder for sent items. If I knew the exact name of that folder I could create a folder with that name through the webmail page and finally have all of my devices properly sync.

I've talked to the technical service and they adviced me to switch to another mail provider app. I would prefer not to do that because I like the integration with People and other windows apps.

Thank you.

:)

cgsos, Sep 13, 2015

2. Mail App doesn't sync SENT emails

SENT mails means Sent folder in App.

Suppose,

If I send an email to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** via Mail App, he will receive my mail. My app will show item in Sent folder. But if I open
    yahoomail.com and check sent folder, there is no email.

And vice versa,

If I send an email to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** via Browser, he will receive my mail. My browser will show item in Sent folder. But if I open
    Mail App and check sent folder, there is no email.

There is no problem in sending or receiving mails. But I want to sync my Sent folder just like Inbox folder.

There is some kinda bug or developers forgot to code for syncing Sent folder.

yogesh_gamer, Sep 13, 2015
  3. Abi99 (2) Win User
    OUTLOOK 10 MAIL sent item not syn if it sync no item sent

All apps » Settings » Accounts » Your email … » (Email, …) Which icon is displayed along your E-mail account (O, E or plain envelope)? Or stated differently: Which E-mail service provider are you using? Where did you notice that your sent E-mail message
    are not listed in your Sent folder – via your phone (Outlook Mail) or via a webpage, or via a computer (like Office Outlook). or do you have problems to sent E-mails at all – you are about that copy that is placed into the Sent folder, normally?

Abi99 (2), Sep 13, 2015
Thema:

Mail app not displaying sent emails in folder

1. Mail app not displaying sent emails in folder - Similar Threads - Mail app displaying

2. Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app: I have just purchased a new laptop windows 11, and used the windows mail app to set up my 2 gmail accounts. I have an issue however that when i send a mail, it is sent and received without issue, however the sent email does not save into the sent folder.I have logged into the...
  3. Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app: I have just purchased a new laptop windows 11, and used the windows mail app to set up my 2 gmail accounts. I have an issue however that when i send a mail, it is sent and received without issue, however the sent email does not save into the sent folder.I have logged into the...
  4. windows mail puts sent email into junk rather than sent email folder

windows mail puts sent email into junk rather than sent email folder: I cannot access a file menu either to change the settings. Sorry if this is a dumb question but is Windows mail connected to Outlook? I can see the settings there and the box 'save sent email to sent email folder' is ticked. I cannot find such option in windows mail.......
  5. Windows 10 mail app - Sent Mail folder problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 mail app - Sent Mail folder problem: This problem started about a week ago. This problem is happening on my desktop computer and a Surface Pro X. The desktop was updated to win 2004 about a week ago but the Surface is still version 1909. I use the Windows 10 mail application. I have two gmail accounts and a...
  6. Windows 10 mail desktop app - sent emails appearing in junk folder

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 mail desktop app - sent emails appearing in junk folder: Hello, I am using the windows 10 mail desktop app and have an issue with my sent mail. When I send an email, rather than appearing in sent mail folder it appears in my junk mail folder. If I then mark it as 'not junk' it copies the sent email to my inbox, archive and sent...
  7. Windows 10 Mail not saving sent mail in Sent Mail folder

Windows 10 Mail not saving sent mail in Sent Mail folder: Over the past week we wife & I have noticed that Windows 10 Mail is not saving our sent mails in the Sent Mail Folder. This was working previously. Has anyone else noticed this? Has there been a recent system update which may have introduced this problem?...
  8. Sent emails disappearing on Mail app

Sent emails disappearing on Mail app: I have a Surface Go 2 running Windows 10 Home, and the latest version of the Mail app. The app was working properly until today. Today, when I compose and send an email through Mail, one of two things happen. One, the email simply disappears. It does not show up in Sent...
  9. My sent emails are not going to my Sent folder in Windows Live Mail.

My sent emails are not going to my Sent folder in Windows Live Mail.: When I click on Send/Receive it gets hung up on Checking 'Sent Mail' for new messages. Eventually I get this message: Your IMAP server has not responded in 60 seconds. Would you like to wait another 60 seconds for the server to respond? I have tried clicking on wait...
  10. sent emails folder

sent emails folder: How do I get Windows Mail, not Outlook.com, to send or log my Sent emails. At the moment they are sent but there is no record in either Sent or Sent Itmes folders. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sent-emails-folder/d4ab3fa9-df92-4824-818b-efc3aa879da1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sent mail not displaying in windows mail app