Windows 10: mail app NOT eml

Discus and support mail app NOT eml in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Am I missing something ? Mail App doesn't open .eml files ? Mail App doesn't have > save as > .eml or .htm or .txt ? Mail App doesn't have an... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by nt62, Jul 7, 2015.

1. nt62 Win User

mail app NOT eml

Am I missing something ?
    Mail App doesn't open .eml files ?

Mail App doesn't have > save as > .eml or .htm or .txt ?

Mail App doesn't have an option to display as list summaries ?

:)

nt62, Jul 7, 2015

2. Windows Defender Blocks Game from writing to User file.

This worked great. Thank you

OutlookE-Mail, Jul 7, 2015
  3. AT&T Tilt & Motorola H700 Bluetooth

I have the AT&T Tilt and tried using it with two different Motorola H700 bluetooth devices. My complaint is the range is very short (only about 3 or 4 feet) with both bluetooth devices. Sometimes it is necessary for me to hold the phone in my hand to maintain
    satisfactory communication. Question: Which bluetooth device on the market has the longest range with the AT&T Tilt?? I have read both good and bad comments about the H700. However, I am also suspicious of the AT&T Tilt as well. The reason is-- I experienced
    the same issues with the HTC 8125 phone also. So this possibly is a HTC problem.

Mail Bucket, Jul 7, 2015
  4. Kyhi Win User

mail app NOT eml

and if it is like mail in windows 8 - then it does not support pop mail either

Kyhi, Jul 7, 2015
  5. nt62 Win User
    It does do pop. Not using outlook or gmail or other. Using Comcast pop / imap

Will have to install Live Mail from Essentials to do .eml

nt62, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

mail app NOT eml

1. mail app NOT eml - Similar Threads - mail app eml

2. What is EML File?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is EML File?: I got Error Message 0x800707780 EML File----What does it mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-eml-file/b6709c34-5418-4168-bc40-d7b90bc7b0be
  3. EML (.eml) Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    EML (.eml) Files: I have several .eml files saved to "Documents". While these will open with "Mail" there does not seem to be any option to "Print". Previously I had had these open with "Windows Live Mail" but this is no longer an option after latest update. Present option is to use EML -->...
  4. eSoftTools EML to MSG Converter

eSoftTools EML to MSG Converter: eSoftTools EML to MSG Converter software used to simply converts all data EML mails to MSG emails Outook files in just a few seconds and recover & Eport all mails-EML files to MSG data by this tool instantly. This software has no require outlook through conversion and it...
  5. EML file in one drive

EML file in one drive: How can I open and print an EML file that is in ONE Drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/eml-file-in-one-drive/000b3ab2-3483-4707-9d74-39aca20c91cd"
  6. Convert .eml files to .pst

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Convert .eml files to .pst: dears, I am using the mail app for windows 10, and I am planing to move to cloud service *office365 and I want to use outlook, so how can I migrate from .eml to .pst without using third party tool, is't possible? and if its possible how can import to outlook 2013,2016?...
  7. Import .EML files to Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Import .EML files to Windows 10 Mail: Hello I have .eml files stored on disk but outside of Windows 10 Mail. I need to import them into Windows 10 Mail. If I double-click one of them, Windows 10 Mail opens the email in a separate window with no action options. It appears to be simply a reader program. The...
  8. Eml mail

in Browsers and Email
    Eml mail: ​How do you open Eml mail in Windows 10? 33545
  9. Open eml files correctly

in Browsers and Email
    Open eml files correctly: What’s the best method or software (or app) to open them even when they have attachments? 94273
  10. How to Open .eml files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Open .eml files?: The Mail App doesn't seem capable. It can't open .eml files either. 24494