Windows 10: mail app NOT eml

Discus and support mail app NOT eml in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Am I missing something ? Mail App doesn't open .eml files ? Mail App doesn't have > save as > .eml or .htm or .txt ? Mail App doesn't have an... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by nt62, Jul 7, 2015.

1. nt62 Win User

mail app NOT eml

Am I missing something ?
    Mail App doesn't open .eml files ?

Mail App doesn't have > save as > .eml or .htm or .txt ?

Mail App doesn't have an option to display as list summaries ?

:)

nt62, Jul 7, 2015

2. Windows Defender Blocks Game from writing to User file.

This worked great. Thank you

OutlookE-Mail, Jul 7, 2015
  3. AT&T Tilt & Motorola H700 Bluetooth

I have the AT&T Tilt and tried using it with two different Motorola H700 bluetooth devices. My complaint is the range is very short (only about 3 or 4 feet) with both bluetooth devices. Sometimes it is necessary for me to hold the phone in my hand to maintain
    satisfactory communication. Question: Which bluetooth device on the market has the longest range with the AT&T Tilt?? I have read both good and bad comments about the H700. However, I am also suspicious of the AT&T Tilt as well. The reason is-- I experienced
    the same issues with the HTC 8125 phone also. So this possibly is a HTC problem.

Mail Bucket, Jul 7, 2015
  4. Kyhi Win User

mail app NOT eml

and if it is like mail in windows 8 - then it does not support pop mail either

Kyhi, Jul 7, 2015
  5. nt62 Win User
    It does do pop. Not using outlook or gmail or other. Using Comcast pop / imap

Will have to install Live Mail from Essentials to do .eml

nt62, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

mail app NOT eml

1. mail app NOT eml - Similar Threads - mail app eml

2. import e-mail eml format from a webmail into Microsoft Posta app in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    import e-mail eml format from a webmail into Microsoft Posta app in Windows 11: Dear "assistant",I try to explain my problem:I have a domain that is managed via MS Exchange into MS Post W11, so far I'm using exchange protocol. Now the problem born because this domain will be dismissed soon and I need to import the sent e-mail into the app in order not to...
  3. import e-mail eml format from a webmail into Microsoft Posta app in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    import e-mail eml format from a webmail into Microsoft Posta app in Windows 11: Dear "assistant",I try to explain my problem:I have a domain that is managed via MS Exchange into MS Post W11, so far I'm using exchange protocol. Now the problem born because this domain will be dismissed soon and I need to import the sent e-mail into the app in order not to...
  4. Is there a way to open .eml files in Win 10 Mail App as email templates?

Is there a way to open .eml files in Win 10 Mail App as email templates?: Hello. I have some .eml file. If I open it using Outlook it is opened as an email which is ready to be sent I see 'send' button and also 'from' and 'to' address fields. But if I use Win10 Mail App, an .eml file is opened in read-only mode: mail app shows file data, but no...
  5. EML issue

EML issue: I use MS Mail as my email editor as it is easy and covers my 3 accounts. I am confused and have spent hours trying to solve this EML issue. It is bc I have MS Mail that my recipients get EML files which they cannot open?? I have an iPhone an wonder if that is the culprit. I...
  6. Trying to find .eml files for Windows Mail app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to find .eml files for Windows Mail app: Where is it located? I looked into this folder: C:\Users\rahul\AppData\Local\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState but can't find any folder which contains .eml files....
  7. Problems printing EML document from Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems printing EML document from Windows 10 Mail app: EML document will not print from Windows Mail. Clicked the three dots, select to Print and nothing happens. Printer works fine when printing photos and other documents. The EML doc sent was a receipt that was needed to print. Ended up having to 'Snip' as much of the...
  8. EML (.eml) Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    EML (.eml) Files: I have several .eml files saved to "Documents". While these will open with "Mail" there does not seem to be any option to "Print". Previously I had had these open with "Windows Live Mail" but this is no longer an option after latest update. Present option is to use EML -->...
  9. Import .EML files to Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Import .EML files to Windows 10 Mail: Hello I have .eml files stored on disk but outside of Windows 10 Mail. I need to import them into Windows 10 Mail. If I double-click one of them, Windows 10 Mail opens the email in a separate window with no action options. It appears to be simply a reader program. The...
  10. Eml mail

in Browsers and Email
    Eml mail: ​How do you open Eml mail in Windows 10? 33545