Windows 10: Mail app problem

Discus and support Mail app problem in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I added all my mail accounts and it synced up about 2000 emails from various address's. Is there a way to select all the mail to delete or do i have to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Urbwolf, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Urbwolf Win User

Mail app problem

I added all my mail accounts and it synced up about 2000 emails from various address's. Is there a way to select all the mail to delete or do i have to check each individually. Ctr-A doesnt work to select all mail..

:)

Urbwolf, Jul 30, 2015

2. Mail App Notification

I have the Mail app for Windows 10 and have it setup for syncing and notifying me when I have new emails. When I click on the mail notification, the Mail app opens. However, the problem is that the Mail app doesn't work. To view the new email I have to
    restart the Mail app. Then the Mail app works.

Win10ProUser, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Messcar56 Win User
    Microsoft Mail App repeatedly fails to download attachments

The problems mentioned have still not been resolved by Microsoft, the Mail App still will not consistently download Mail attachments including .jpg pictures, have a look at the feedback on the Mail App you will very quickly ascertain what a disaster this
    App has turned out to be and Microsoft seem powerless or have shown no interest to resolve the bugs and problems within this Mail app. The same Mail App in Windows 8.1 worked perfectly, I would suggest to users of this Mail App to install Windows Live Mail
    2012 which will work with Windows 10 and works perfectly in every respect.

Messcar56, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Mail app problem

1. Mail app problem - Similar Threads - Mail app problem

2. Problem with the universal Windows Mail app.

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with the universal Windows Mail app.: One option for syncing MS Mail with my account at outlook.com is called 'as items arrived'. This was working fine until a few weeks ago. It's possible the last cumulative update caused this. Have those who use MS Mail ever run into this problem and know of a fix if it's not a...
  3. Mail and Calendar app. problem

in Browsers and Email
    Mail and Calendar app. problem: Q. Will the Mail and Calendar app run on Windows 10 pro Insider preview build 18334? I can't get the app to install. Thanks! 127026
  4. Problems with Mail and Calendar App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Mail and Calendar App: I cannot access my email. Have gone to the Settings and the App permissions for Email is set to Off and is grayed out so I cannot change it. I have reset the App multiple times but it did not help the problem....
  5. Windows Mail App- deleted mails problem

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail App- deleted mails problem: In mail app, I have deleted certain mails and went to deleted folder. I deleted all mails from there also. When I go to deleted folder next day, I see mails already deleted from that folder previous day again. Is it problem of Mail app Or am I missing some thing. 87340
  6. Mail App Deleting Problem

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App Deleting Problem: I've been using the built in mail app for a long while now, and never had a problem with Yahoo mail. Recently I added another mailbox with is my gmail. So I have both in the mail app and I can switch between them. However I've been having an issue only with the gmail mailbox....
  7. [bug!?!?] problems with mail app and gmail

in Browsers and Email
    [bug!?!?] problems with mail app and gmail: i have to preserve mail messages on the server because i help people not too experts and i don't want they accidentally loose something, so... - tried to use pop3, as in live mail, but after a refresh the previously downloaded messages just disappear from mail app - tried...
  8. Windows 10 Mail App Problem

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail App Problem: After installing the Windows 10 Cumulative Update when I open my Windows 10 Mail App and open a message the text of the message is aligned to the extreme left but images and text under the image are aligned to the extreme right. Before the update everything was aligned to the...
  9. Problems with Mail & Calendar App

Problems with Mail & Calendar App: We have been using the Mail & Calendar app for our users on LINX1010 devices, the email address's are setup through exchange and work fine when I send the devices out. However I am getting a number of users calling me to say there is a problem with the app and that they're...
  10. Calendar, Mail and Store app problems

Calendar, Mail and Store app problems: Calendar and Mail app don't work: I click on their icons. Nothing happens. The system is able to launch Store, I have several app updates that are pending, but when I try to download them I get an error as response (download seem to work, while installation don't). I tried...