Windows 10: Mail App Quick Actions on Banners

Discus and support Mail App Quick Actions on Banners in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Evening Guys Can any one help with this. The mail app notification banners used to have an option to be changed ie archive, dismiss, delete, flag... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xxxdannyxxx, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Mail App Quick Actions on Banners

Evening Guys

Can any one help with this.
    The mail app notification banners used to have an option to be changed ie archive, dismiss, delete, flag etc. I always used to have delete on there so I could get rid of junk without having to open the app. I seem to be missing this option now and cant add delete to the banner. I have no quick actions tab in settings in the mail app.

Mail App Quick Actions on Banners [​IMG]

Still have delete on my windows mobile but again no quick actions in the settings menu.

Cheers

Danny

:)

xxxdannyxxx, Mar 7, 2018

2. Notification pop up banner is always in extended mode

These new quick actions are now part of the notifications, so you can instantly do something from the banner.

If you want to change these, open the Mail app, go to Settings (the gear icon) and choose "Quick Actions". The actions here are used both when you point at a email in the list, or when notifications appear.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Mar 7, 2018
  3. RPG17A Win User
    how to change appearance of notification panel - Windows 10 and Outlook 2016

Hi

If the notification banners are for the Mail app go into settings>system>notifications and actions and under Get notifications from these senders click into Mail (don't turn off) and this will open to it's settings page where you can turn off banner notifications
    off.

RPG17A, Mar 7, 2018
Thema:

Mail App Quick Actions on Banners

1. Mail App Quick Actions on Banners - Similar Threads - Mail App Quick

2. Quick Actions on Action Center are not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Quick Actions on Action Center are not working: I used to open the Action Center to control some features like: turning on Bluetooth or Night Mode, but suddenly it stopped working and all features are greyed out. On Settings menu, I can't select which Quick Actions I want because "Edit Quick Actions" doesn't open anything...
  3. Quick Actions not working.

Quick Actions not working.: when i click on icons given in Quick actions, they just don't give any response or start any action like Tablet mode, Brightness,focus assist, battery saver, etc. Sometimes it works finely but on 1 out of 50 times i work on PC. Please help!...
  4. Weird Banner in Outlook mail.

in Browsers and Email
    Weird Banner in Outlook mail.: I'm getting this banner at the top of my Outlook e-mail program and when it happens, the whole computer slows down: [img] Any ideas anyone? 152487
  5. Windows 10 Mail App Notification Center Quick Action Change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail App Notification Center Quick Action Change: Hello, I am trying to change the Quick Actions that appear when you get a notification in the Action Center of a new Mail in the Mail App . Specifically, I would like to change any of the options to Delete. I have searched previous threads herein, seen people solve this,...
  6. Quick action in action center is unavailable

Quick action in action center is unavailable: Quick action in action center in my windows 10 is unavailable. How can I resolve thi issue? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-action-in-action-center-is-unavailable/a2f3af87-4233-40a0-849a-cade3adcdcaf
  7. How to change Windows 10's Mail quick actions?

How to change Windows 10's Mail quick actions?: How do I customize the quick actions on the notifications in Windows 10's Mail app? I did it before, but it's reverted itself now, and I can't figure out how to change it again. Specifically, I would like to remove the completely useless "Set Flag" option and replace it with...
  8. Quick Action Notification's

Quick Action Notification's: Hi, Of course I realize it's still early on in the process of development of windows 10..currently I'm using build #9926..like I guess most of us are (I can hardly wait for the next build). I'm trying to determine if there's a way to disable the 'VPN' button..it seems to...
  9. Still no Mail app Notification Sound or Banner

in Browsers and Email
    Still no Mail app Notification Sound or Banner: I did a clean install of Windows 10 yesterday and used a local account instead of an MS one. No Mail notifications what so ever. All settings are correct. 22404
  10. no banner or sound notifications, but they appear in action center

in Windows 10 Support
    no banner or sound notifications, but they appear in action center: So My computer is basically behaving as if quiet hours mode is activated, but quiet hours are NOT activated. For example, if I get an email or plug in a new device, the only thing that happens is the icon for action center goes from clear to white. This is only happening...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows mail app quick actions 2019