Windows 10: Mail App: Removing drop down email address suggestions

Discus and support Mail App: Removing drop down email address suggestions in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I'm not a big fan of the MS Mail program and don't really use it for serious stuff but somehow or other if I create a new email then as I start to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Sam Vimes, May 9, 2018.

1. Sam Vimes Win User

Mail App: Removing drop down email address suggestions

I'm not a big fan of the MS Mail program and don't really use it for serious stuff but somehow or other if I create a new email then as I start to enter the recipients address a whole load of suggestions will appear. I don't have any contacts in the People app so I'm not sure where these come from.

The question is how can I clear this list so that I no longer get the suggestions?

Thanks

:)

Sam Vimes, May 9, 2018
Thema:

Mail App: Removing drop down email address suggestions

1. Mail App: Removing drop down email address suggestions - Similar Threads - Mail App Removing

2. How can a bad email address be removed from Windows Mail auto drop-down list in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can a bad email address be removed from Windows Mail auto drop-down list in Windows 11?: So far, I have found nothing in earlier replies that provides any helpful information. I need to find the file that hold the cached names so that they can be modified/deleted. Where is that file?...
  3. Windows MAIL - BAD email drop down address

Windows MAIL - BAD email drop down address: In MAIL, in the "to:" drop down list, there is a BAD email address mine - it is mis-typed.I cannot find it anywhere and cannot find a way to delete it and no, it is not in the Contact list.Additionally, besides the annoyance, MAIL WILL NOT let me send an email to myself won't...
  4. Windows MAIL - BAD email drop down address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows MAIL - BAD email drop down address: In MAIL, in the "to:" drop down list, there is a BAD email address mine - it is mis-typed.I cannot find it anywhere and cannot find a way to delete it and no, it is not in the Contact list.Additionally, besides the annoyance, MAIL WILL NOT let me send an email to myself won't...
  5. is there a way to remove the suggested addresses i dos 10 mail app.

is there a way to remove the suggested addresses i dos 10 mail app.: When creating a new email the to: line allows you to find who you want to send from your contacts list, but also shows a myriad of addresses that are not in your contacts list nd are a total annoyance. Is there a way to eliminate those suggested addresses from appearing?Help...
  6. Deleted email address still in drop down pick list Mail

Deleted email address still in drop down pick list Mail: My people app is correct and only the appropriate email address is there. However, when I type a name in my TO line all the previous addresses show up as an option. I have reset my app, tested through gmail doesn't happen there, addresses are correct only in WLM. How do...
  7. How to remove suggested email address in egde?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to remove suggested email address in egde?: Help me to edit email addresses that are usually suggested in drop down boxes. I get these addresses when want to fill out a form. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-suggested-email-address-in-egde/13f15107-45ae-466a-8914-64b32abf69b1
  8. syncing email address on mail app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    syncing email address on mail app: I managed to log in with the account but I was unable to sync my email address on Mail app with the error code 0x800700657. I tried to delete and re-setup the account, but it didn’t help....
  9. Mail Question - Adding and Removing Email Addresses

in Browsers and Email
    Mail Question - Adding and Removing Email Addresses: Hello, If I were to add a email address to the Mail app on Windows 10 Creators Update, would I be able to remove it from the Mail app and not permanently delete the email address? I don't want to accidentally delete my Google email address from existence. Does just...
  10. Enable or Disable Microsoft Edge Address Bar Drop-down Suggestions

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Microsoft Edge Address Bar Drop-down Suggestions: How to: Enable or Disable Microsoft Edge Address Bar Drop-down Suggestions How to Enable or Disable Microsoft Edge Address Bar Drop-down Suggestions in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Removing drop down email address suggestions mail app

2. windows email app removing suggestions

3. mail app: removing drop down email address suggestions

4. delete mail address suggestion mail app,
  5. windows mail how to delete an email address suggestion,
  6. removing drop down hotmail,
  7. windows mail remove suggestions