Windows 10: Mail App showing error code when syncing

Discus and support Mail App showing error code when syncing in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I've done a Google search and I couldn't find anything so I came here, I keep getting the Error code: 0x80070032 when I click 'Sync this view' does... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by partians, Sep 16, 2015.

1. partians Win User

Mail App showing error code when syncing

I've done a Google search and I couldn't find anything so I came here,
    I keep getting the Error code: 0x80070032 when I click 'Sync this view'
    does anybody know a fix to this?

Thanks

:)

partians, Sep 16, 2015
  2. joeronben Win User

Windows 10 mail, error code: 0x85050041

1. Are you getting this error on Mail App?

Yes when opening the mail app.

2. When exactly you get this error code?

Get this error when attempting to sync

3. Which email client are you using?

The windows 10 mail app

4. What is the complete error message?

something went wrong...

we can't sync right now. but you may be able to find more information about this error code at www.windowsphone.com.

error code 0x85050041

(looked up error code at www.windowsphone.com but nothing was found).

joeronben, Sep 16, 2015
  3. joeronben Win User
    Windows 10 mail, error code: 0x85050041

1. Are you getting this error on Mail App?

Yes when opening the mail app.

2. When exactly you get this error code?

Get this error when attempting to sync

3. Which email client are you using?

The windows 10 mail app

4. What is the complete error message?

something went wrong...

we can't sync right now. but you may be able to find more information about this error code at www.windowsphone.com.

error code 0x85050041

(looked up error code at www.windowsphone.com but nothing was found).

joeronben, Sep 16, 2015
Thema:

Mail App showing error code when syncing

1. Mail App showing error code when syncing - Similar Threads - Mail App showing

2. Mail app not syncing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail app not syncing.: The mail app used to be working normally with my imap account, but I recently wanted to change the sync history to infinite so I can access old mail from the app. The sync settings is greyed out I was using imap, not pop3, that shouldn't be a problem.I followed the...
  3. Mail app not syncing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app not syncing.: The mail app used to be working normally with my imap account, but I recently wanted to change the sync history to infinite so I can access old mail from the app. The sync settings is greyed out I was using imap, not pop3, that shouldn't be a problem.I followed the...
  4. Windows 10 Mail sync error - error code 0x80072af9 when trying to sync Windows 10 mail app

Windows 10 Mail sync error - error code 0x80072af9 when trying to sync Windows 10 mail app: Yes, I've made sure ALL my sync settings are fine. Somewhere in a recent Windows 10 update, my AOL account stopped syncing and I can't get it fixed. Anyone having this error? Any known fixes? I'm having same issue with Outlook AND Mail app now....
  5. Mail not syncing. Error Code: 0x80072f99

Mail not syncing. Error Code: 0x80072f99: Hello, I have an issue connecting an Exchange ActiveSync account to the built in Windows Mail App in Windows 10. The only information I have to work off is the error code: 0x80072f99....
  6. mail app sync

mail app sync: I posted a question about my mail app not syncing earlier and was asked for additional information. The mail app that I am using is the Windows 10 app. It is not syncing with my business Outlook account in Office 365. This seemed to occur after an update. I am not sure...
  7. Error: 0x800700657, when syncing emails on Mail app

Error: 0x800700657, when syncing emails on Mail app: I was trying to sync the email to window10 mail app on computer. It successfully logged in with the account but could not sync any information with error code of 0x800700657. I deleted the account and re-setup the account, but still didn't work. ***Original title:...
  8. Can't sync mail to Mail App with error code 0x80000b

Can't sync mail to Mail App with error code 0x80000b: I tried to sync my gmail account to Mail App, but it turned out saying that 'something went wrong with error code 0x80000b'. When I tried to sync with my other gmail account, it works. However, there's only one email that it popped up with this error code. Could you...
  9. Mail App not Syncing Mail

Mail App not Syncing Mail: I recently got a new laptop and logged into my outlook account on the default windows 10 account and it wont sync any recent emails, just emails from May 2018 and before. So could someone please help!!!...
  10. Syncing e-mail accounts in Windows 10 Mail app error code 80072726

Syncing e-mail accounts in Windows 10 Mail app error code 80072726: Hey guys, I am enjoying Windows 10! for the most part.... Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro does fine. Core i7-4500U 256 SSD 8 GB or RAM This may be more of a networking issue and how the Mail App communicates over the network. I am not able to sync any of my email accounts with...
Tags: