Windows 10: Mail App shows Get Office 365 ad

Discus and support Mail App shows Get Office 365 ad in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone else seen the Get Office 365 (lower left bottom below folders) ad in Windows Mail app version 17.9126.21055.0? Microsoft is leaving no stone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tracit99, Mar 22, 2018.

1. tracit99 Win User

Mail App shows Get Office 365 ad

Has anyone else seen the Get Office 365 (lower left bottom below folders) ad in Windows Mail app version 17.9126.21055.0? Microsoft is leaving no stone un-turned.

:)

tracit99, Mar 22, 2018

2. 0x800705b4 on Windows Mail

On public November 2015 release, I'm seeing an 0x800705b4 error on multiple machines trying to sync mail from an Office 365 hosted account on the Windows Mail app. The Mail app is stuck.

Removing the offending account appears to work, but the account still shows up in Calendar (but disappears from Mail). Re-adding the account throws this error again.

Marius Strom, Mar 22, 2018
  3. Win 10 Mail App: Can't Add Account "Already Exists"

On one of my Windows 10 systems, the built-in Mail and Calendar apps do not show any configured accounts. But when I go to try and add my Office 365 Exchange-based account, I get told it can't be added because the account already exists.

I use the same email address as my Windows 10 log in and my Office 365 login, but with different passwords.

It seems weird that since every app involved in this situation is from Microsoft that they somehow can't talk to each other Mail App shows Get Office 365 ad :).

How do I fix this problem?

ChairmanMAO, Mar 22, 2018
  4. Helmut Win User

Mail App > Cog > Trust Centre > Enable locally relevant Content > Off.
    Also go thru the usual Windows 10 Settings.

With a major version update coming this is useful practice....

Helmut, Mar 22, 2018
Thema:

1. Mail App shows Get Office 365 ad - Similar Threads - Mail App shows

2. Office 365 not syncing with Mail app on Surface

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Office 365 not syncing with Mail app on Surface: I keep trying to use my new Office 365 email on my Mail app on the Surface and it keeps telling me it can't find the settings. I then try and use the Mail settings use for POP3 settings and it just errors for me....
  3. Office 365 Apps not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 365 Apps not working: My Office 365 downloaded apps require "Repair" however when I click repair NOW nothing happens. The Apps Word Excel & Access shut down after being opened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-apps-not-working/bc7509b6-e315-4742-b997-508e8e2ef803
  4. Office 365 emails on the Windows Mail Application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 365 emails on the Windows Mail Application: Hi, I am currently using an office 365 email for work and have been given access to view and send emails on behalf of another persons email who is also using office 365. I have the native windows "mail" application on my PC. I was wondering how I setup the windows mail...
  5. Office 365 as well a Office Show in Setting/Apps

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 as well a Office Show in Setting/Apps: I just noticed that both Office 365 and plain old Office show up in Settings/Apps and I wonder why? As far as I know I installed and use only 365 (Outlook, Word and Excel) not Office. Any idea how 'Office' got in the Apps list as well as my Start menu. Can I uninstall it?...
  6. Import Office 365 Global Address List into Windows Mail App.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Import Office 365 Global Address List into Windows Mail App.: When using Office 365 cloud for company email, the address list does not show up as default list within the Windows Mail App. I can search for a contact and then select the company address list and see the contact but is there a way for the address list contacts to show...
  7. Microsoft was putting ads in Windows 10 Mail app for non-Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft was putting ads in Windows 10 Mail app for non-Office 365: The Windows 10 Mail app is once again the testing ground for controversial new features, and this time the app is showing ads. As spotted by Aggiornamenti Lumia, the advertisements are only showing up for some users, and they're only there for those that don't subscribe to...
  8. Microsoft is putting ads in its Windows 10 Mail app for non-Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is putting ads in its Windows 10 Mail app for non-Office 365: The Windows 10 Mail app is once again the testing ground for controversial new features, and this time the app is showing ads. As spotted by Aggiornamenti Lumia, the advertisements are only showing up for some users, and they're only there for those that don't subscribe to...
  9. Office 365 app tiles not showing icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Office 365 app tiles not showing icons: Highlighted blank start tiles are, l-r respectively, Office 365 Access, Excel, OneNote, and PowerPoint. I can resize them and see the icons. Until the next time I logout. [IMG] Install was a CTR download, not via Store. You'd think at least the Microsoft stuff would...
  10. Adding an Office 365 account to Windows 10 apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding an Office 365 account to Windows 10 apps: None of the Windows 10 apps on my laptop (Dell Inspiron 5567) will integrate nicely with my Office 365 account. I.e. when I try to sign into any of these apps using my Office 365 account details, it does not work. Is this because I am not logged into the laptop itself using...