Windows 10: Mail & Calendar app crashes on opening

Discus and support Mail & Calendar app crashes on opening in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I really don't wanna reinstall my entire system *Sad I tried uninstalling antivirus, but no luck *Sad A repair install keeps what you want, it's also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sinplify, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Cliff S New Member

Mail & Calendar app crashes on opening

A repair install keeps what you want, it's also called "IN PLACE UPGRADE", and is basically like the upgrade you did to get, Win10. You also could keep settings and software, right? All it does is repair Windows.

Cliff S, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Mail & Calendar app crashes on opening

1. Mail & Calendar app crashes on opening - Similar Threads - Mail Calendar app

2. Mail and calendar crashes when open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail and calendar crashes when open: After reseting the mail and calendar app it just crashes and auto close when it opens. Event viewer shows the following error:Faulting application name: HxTsr.exe, version: 16.0.14326.21374, time stamp: 0x6400103eFaulting module name: hxcomm.dll, version: 16.0.14326.21374,...
  3. Mail and calendar crashes when open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail and calendar crashes when open: After reseting the mail and calendar app it just crashes and auto close when it opens. Event viewer shows the following error:Faulting application name: HxTsr.exe, version: 16.0.14326.21374, time stamp: 0x6400103eFaulting module name: hxcomm.dll, version: 16.0.14326.21374,...
  4. mail and calendar app wont open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    mail and calendar app wont open: Mail icon disappeared from task bar and app wont open in Microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-and-calendar-app-wont-open/633a7b21-13c2-426b-b952-3f3f148ad715
  5. mail and calendar app wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mail and calendar app wont open: Mail icon disappeared from task bar and app wont open in Microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-and-calendar-app-wont-open/633a7b21-13c2-426b-b952-3f3f148ad715
  6. mail and calendar app wont open

7. Mail/Calendar Crashes

Mail/Calendar Crashes: I have never been able to utilize the Mail/Calendar App within Windows 10 since upgrading. I have done everything recommended from all sources I could find, did clean reinstalls, etc. Nothing works. Very disappointed with Microsoft and continue down the path of releasing...
  8. Mail and Calendar Apps won't open

in Browsers and Email
    Mail and Calendar Apps won't open: My Mail and Calendar Apps worked well for about a week, but today neither will open. How can I get them to open? 14284
  9. Mail and Calendar Apps won't open

Mail and Calendar Apps won't open: I just installed the Windows 10 Preview on my Surface Pro 3 and immediately updated it to the 10130 build. Anytime that I try to open up the Mail and Calendar apps, both will pop up for 1 second and then immediately crash. I've searched fixes but nothing has helped so far....
  10. Mail & Calendar app crashing

Mail & Calendar app crashing: I have Windows 10 Ver 1607 (OS Build 14393.187) After uninstalling Microsoft Office 2016 I am unable to use the Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app. When I try to open either Mail or Calendar they crash immediately. I have tried every conceivable method that has been posted...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mail and calendar app crashed after windows update