Windows 10: Mail,Calendar,groove music not working

Discus and support Mail,Calendar,groove music not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The Mail, Calendar and groove music app open for a second and close right away I have done a google search and have not found anything if anyone has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by firenate, Aug 1, 2015.

1. firenate Win User

Mail,Calendar,groove music not working

The Mail, Calendar and groove music app open for a second and close right away I have done a google search and have not found anything if anyone has any information on this or had the problem it would be great help thanks

:)

firenate, Aug 1, 2015

2. INBUILT APPS NOT WORKING INCLUDING STORE.

All the inbuilt apps such as CALENDAR,MAIL,CALCULATOR,GROOVE MUSIC,EDGE,PHOTOS,STORE,MAPS is not opening !

Vishaal Khanna, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Creamcups Win User
    Store, Search, Mail and Calendar don't work.

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 Anniversary Edition, but now Store, Search, Mail and Calendar stopped working. Cortana and Store just close immediately after I open them and Mail and Calendar say This app can't open and something about contacting my administrator.

Edit: It seems XBox, Feedback Hub and Groove Music don't work either.

Creamcups, Aug 1, 2015
  4. eskay Win User

Groove Music opens and shuts.
    Calendar opens. When I try to add an account (Gmail), I cannot. I click, I get the spinning dots and that's it.
    Mail, I have not tried.

Irritating, really!

eskay, Aug 5, 2015
  5. firenate Win User
    So i fixed this by doing a clean install downloading the media tool from Microsoft and burning the windows 10 ISO. I backed up my files first and did a complete wipe and installed windows 10 again. This fixed every problem only problem i did have was i did not know about the windows old files from windows 8 it actually did not delete this and made another windows old so i had 400 GB of old window files. Just use disk clean up and there is a advance option to delete these files safely. Now I have a fast running windows 10 with no problems

firenate, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Mail,Calendar,groove music not working - Similar Threads - Mail Calendar groove

2. Groove Music.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Groove Music.: The album display looks really blury/low quality, the cover arts look so bad in the main groove page, when I click on the album and open it, it's good again. Any idea what's going on here ? submitted by /u/Yosefalii [link] [comments]...
  3. groove music doesnt work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    groove music doesnt work: when i try to edit music in groove i get this message [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-doesnt-work/7952dd26-45e4-45a3-9392-f24519a39d86
  4. Groove Music not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Groove Music not working: Hello Community, I have a puzzling question. I'm running Windows 10, and for some strange reason, Groove Music works in my wife's account, but not mine. My account is the main account. I've tried everything to get it to work, to no avail. Can anyone help with this matter??...
  5. Groove Music dont work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Groove Music dont work: today i brought a windos 10 laptop.But groove music dosent open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-dont-work/20d10958-1e86-4e6e-af26-c1b418faff2e
  6. groove music app not working

groove music app not working: I just can't add music folders into groove music app. in my windows 10 laptop. I have tried resetting the app. But it does not work[ATTACH]. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-app-not-working/0389a418-43b1-4f9a-bd37-32ebb6917926
  7. groove music app not working

groove music app not working: I just can't add music folders into groove music app. in my windows 10 laptop. I have tried resetting the app. But it does not work[ATTACH]. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-groove/groove-music-app-not-working/0389a418-43b1-4f9a-bd37-32ebb6917926
  8. Uninstall not working on Groove Music

Uninstall not working on Groove Music: I just noticed Groove Music today and opened it. I then closed it and within minutes my husband was emailed a bill ! I am newly married and have no idea how Microsoft got that email ! Also do not use Groove and will never use it as I have always used for years my own...
  9. Cortana/Search/calendar/mail/weather/groove music/moviesTV not working

Cortana/Search/calendar/mail/weather/groove music/moviesTV not working: As the title says, when I click on cortana button, nothing happens. I used to be able to search stuff after opening start by simply typing, but that also doesn't work anymore. Also several apps that I use fairly often don't work as well as seen in this picture: [img]...
  10. Groove Music

Groove Music: My Groove music suddenly stopped playing files when I doubleclick on them (groove music launches but is blank). I can use a different player but I have to click into that player as Groove Music is my default. I am reorganizing all of my music (tens of thousands of files) and...