Windows 10: Mail & Calendar "Something Went Wrong" 0x80070003

Discus and support Mail & Calendar "Something Went Wrong" 0x80070003 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Has anyone had any issues with Mail and calendar syncing with Google and Gmail on newly updated Windows 10? It worked fine last night, but this morning... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by danielunite, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Mail & Calendar "Something Went Wrong" 0x80070003

Has anyone had any issues with Mail and calendar syncing with Google and Gmail on newly updated Windows 10? It worked fine last night, but this morning I had an error which primped me to "fix" and log in again, however when I try to log in again it throws up an error 0x80070003.
    Have tried reboots and also removing the account, which now won't allow me to re add, throwing up the same error

:)

danielunite, Jul 29, 2015
  2. Sym10 Win User

Error Code: 0X8007000d - Accounts Not Syncing In Mail Service In Windows 10

I also had the "Something Went Wrong... 0x8007000d" error while adding my Hotmail/Outlook account with Windows 10 mail. In order to solve the error, I decided to add my account through the calendar app instead of the mail app and that solved the problem
    ! Now mail and calendar both work !

Sym10, Jul 29, 2015
  3. call+sms filter Problem " Something Went Wrong"

FYI, I'm running Windows 10 Preview build 10.0.10586.29, released 12/4/2015. Call + SMS filter doesn't and has never worked on any of my 3 Lumia 920s in any build of Windows 10. It seems you see the true nature of the problem, Microsoft is out of the
    sales, service and manufacturing business. I wish them well in their new business model, taking meetings.

Smithw8858, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Mail & Calendar "Something Went Wrong" 0x80070003

1. Mail & Calendar "Something Went Wrong" 0x80070003 - Similar Threads - Mail Calendar Something

2. something went wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    something went wrong: I don't usually have to sign in then it says there was an issue signing you into youtube https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong/a935d8e4-5a23-47a6-9656-26c2209d467a
  3. windows 10 mail "something went wrong" error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 mail "something went wrong" error message: I have a laptop running windows 10 pro and the locale says "united kingdom". I am trying to sync my gmail.com email with windows mail and I always get the error that "something went wrong." I have installed all updates for windows, rest as well as uninstalled mail, and...
  4. OOBESETTINGSMULTIPAGE - something went wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    OOBESETTINGSMULTIPAGE - something went wrong: Trying to sign into my son's Lenovo laptop and after logging in came up with blue screen and 'OOBESETTINGSMULTIPAGE - something went wrong' message. Looked it up and advised to simply click try again. Did this and then took me to screens that suggest it is a brand new device...
  5. something went wrong

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    something went wrong: I have tried to use the store and send feedback but each time I do I get the something went wrong please try again later 0x8007139f. there is no way to log in, no way to send feedback because this is the only thing that keeps coming back. any help would be great...
  6. Something Went Wrong Error on Log in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something Went Wrong Error on Log in: I am getting this error message: Something Went wrong Error, try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/something-went-wrong-error-on-log-in/420281dc-e314-4b6b-9510-0223b741776c
  7. Family features something went wrong

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family features something went wrong: Am thinking it’s more widespread and the problem is on Microsoft’s end because several of my family and friends are seeing the same. They have their own family acc setups. Nothing to do with mine EDIT where did the reply post go from the other user? Makes it look like I am...
  8. Something Went Wrong

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Something Went Wrong: I installed Windows 10 on a tablet. For some reason the camera did not work. What error message do I get..."Something went wrong" Well no kidding. How is that suppose to help me. I would love to have an operating system that spells out the problem in plain language. It...
  9. Cortana "Something went wrong."

Cortana "Something went wrong.": I finally upgraded to Windows 10 a week ago, and most things work fine. Cortana wakes up when I say, "hey, Cortana," then responds with "Something went wrong." Every time. If I say, "hey Cortana, play some music," it plays music from my PC. If I say, "hey Cortana, Open...
  10. Is something wrong with the Calendar app?

Is something wrong with the Calendar app?: I can open the Calendar app from the Start menu, but Calendar doesn't seem to be recognized in Settings.. Settings/System/Apps & Features [img] Settings/Privacy/Background Apps [img] When I 'Choose a default', the only option I have is to check the Windows Store...
Tags: