Windows 10: Mail, Calender, and People

Discus and support Mail, Calender, and People in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why am I unable to add my gmail account to Mail, Calender, and People? When I try to add the account it states "We cant connect to the service you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JessicaCritchley, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Mail, Calender, and People

Why am I unable to add my gmail account to Mail, Calender, and People?

When I try to add the account it states "We cant connect to the service you need right now. Check your connection or try again later."

Click the X to close the box, another message pops up and says "We're sorry, but we weren't able to do that. Error code: 0x800b0109."

From my understanding a lot of people are having this issue.

:)

JessicaCritchley, Jul 17, 2018

2. "people", "calender" "windows mail"

Well, seems a lot of people have lost Calender, "People" and "windows Mail". Via internet I get Outlook, and it works better than Windows Mail - but darn it, I can't find and edit email addresses.

Asking Microsoft is like talking to a wall. Just fix the damn thing, already

HanneBach-Hansen, Jul 17, 2018
  3. bo elam Win User
    Problems updating Mail & Calender app from Store

Done. Mine is fixed. The steps I took earlier, must of done the trick. Mail, Calender, and People :)

Mail, Calender, and People [​IMG]

Bo

bo elam, Jul 17, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Mail, Calender, and People

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

Mail, Calender, and People

1. Mail, Calender, and People - Similar Threads - Mail Calender

2. how to export a calender from windows mail and calendar app to outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to export a calender from windows mail and calendar app to outlook: how to export a calender from windows mail and calendar app to outlook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-export-a-calender-from-windows-mail-and/2cc8133b-9985-4471-b2f3-dd30e2895239
  3. how to export a calender from windows mail and calendar app to outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to export a calender from windows mail and calendar app to outlook: how to export a calender from windows mail and calendar app to outlook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-export-a-calender-from-windows-mail-and/2cc8133b-9985-4471-b2f3-dd30e2895239
  4. Mail and Calender App keeps uninstalling itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail and Calender App keeps uninstalling itself: Hey,Can anyone help/ advise on why the Mail and Calender app keeps unistalling itself?I have tried troubleshooting and repairing and resetting but it still keeps happening...
  5. Mail and Calender App keeps uninstalling itself

Mail and Calender App keeps uninstalling itself: Hey,Can anyone help/ advise on why the Mail and Calender app keeps unistalling itself?I have tried troubleshooting and repairing and resetting but it still keeps happening...
  6. mail and calender missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mail and calender missing: good afternoon i tried to open mail before all i got was go to the store, but store wont open it, thought delete it would help, but now trying to get it back even the microsoft store wont open any ideas please...
  7. mail and calender missing

mail and calender missing: good afternoon i tried to open mail before all i got was go to the store, but store wont open it, thought delete it would help, but now trying to get it back even the microsoft store wont open any ideas please...
  8. Mail & calender installer click not appearing for reinstalling purpose in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail & calender installer click not appearing for reinstalling purpose in windows 10: I have by mistake uninstall Mail & calender app in my windows 10. So i tried to reinstall it from Microsoft store but somehow install button isnt appearing in the Mail & calender app. So can anyone guide me into this matter....
  9. Mail & calender installer click not appearing for reinstalling purpose in windows 10

Mail & calender installer click not appearing for reinstalling purpose in windows 10: I have by mistake uninstall Mail & calender app in my windows 10. So i tried to reinstall it from Microsoft store but somehow install button isnt appearing in the Mail & calender app. So can anyone guide me into this matter....
  10. Mail and Calender issue.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mail and Calender issue.: Long story short I was having issues with a bunch of Microsoft store apps so I did a complete clean reinstall of windows. Specifically the Mail and Calender app, It appears to be functioning correctly now. I have my outlook and gmail accounts linked but when I try to add...