Windows 10: Mail closes in windows 10 since new NVIDIA Driver update.

Discus and support Mail closes in windows 10 since new NVIDIA Driver update. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Just to let you guys know my mail program in windows 10 64 bit closed a few seconds after opening it. After deleting the app and reinstalling and many... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by mark444, Oct 23, 2016.

1. mark444 Win User

Mail closes in windows 10 since new NVIDIA Driver update.

Just to let you guys know my mail program in windows 10 64 bit closed a few seconds after opening it. After deleting the app and reinstalling and many other solutions I still couldn't get it to work. I rolled back the new Nvidia driver and now it works fine. The problem is the latest Nvidia driver 375-57, if you are having problems this is your answer.

:)

mark444, Oct 23, 2016

2. Nvidia Drivers

Hi Jude,

Based on the information you have provided, since you have recently made an update on Windows 10, it's possible that the Nvidia driver had conflict with the new update of Windows 10. We suggest that you check Nvidia's website and look for updates for your
    current GPU.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Oct 23, 2016
  3. mikljensen, Oct 23, 2016
  4. OldMike65 Win User

Mark, Nvidia released a NEW update that fixes the bugs that were in v375.57 yesterday. Download v375.63, no need to roll back.

OldMike65, Oct 23, 2016
  5. Hmm... still the Latinoamerican NVIDIA page has not update to show version v375.63 *Sad*Sad

Besides that is good to know, now I know why the Mail App crashes.

Thanks for the news *Smile*Smile*Smile

MiguelAngel10, Oct 23, 2016
  6. Installed v375.63 driver versión, reboot (always reboot after a driver update) and the issue was gone. Now I can browse inside Mail app and move Startup tiles *Wink*Wink

MiguelAngel10, Oct 24, 2016
  7. OldMike65 Win User
    Glad the new update solved your issues *Smile

OldMike65, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Mail closes in windows 10 since new NVIDIA Driver update. - Similar Threads - Mail closes since

2. Windows Update for nVidia Drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Update for nVidia Drivers?: Good Morning, My Windows 10 Pro for Workstations desktop has a Pascal era nVidia Quadro. Windows Update WU deployed nvidia proprietary driver v442.50. Is the 'best practice' for Windows 10 just to let WU handle drivers if I'm not experiencing any issues? I ask because...
  3. New nvidia drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    New nvidia drivers: So I installed the new drivers tonight, it installed then restarted annnnnd I got nothing, black screen. Took it out and hooked up onboard graphics and it works. Anyone else have this issue?
  4. updating nvidia drivers

updating nvidia drivers: my laptop is alienware 17 r5 i9 and it has nvidia geforce gtx 1080 graphics card. i am currently on windows 10 build 1809 is having the latest windows build a requirement to install new drivers? i asked a nvidia support agent about that. he said that the new drivers are...
  5. Windows pushed a new nvidia driver via update

Windows pushed a new nvidia driver via update: Just checked windows updates manually and a new nvidia driver got pushed. I never update them myself but got a big leap in version number to 432.00. Anyone else getting the same? Some brief testing seems fine in aftermath but I tried googling and even checking the gpu thread...
  6. Mail for Windows 10 since update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mail for Windows 10 since update: Since updating Windows 10 today I am unable to open links in emails received by my Mail for Windows 10 account. How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-for-windows-10-since-update/89f3c758-22ac-4de2-9331-bdb8e173d14e
  7. New Nvidia-driver is old?? Says Windows 10

New Nvidia-driver is old?? Says Windows 10: I have just installed the newest WHQL driver from Nvidia 436.30 from 9/10/2019. After reboot, Windows Update now wants to download and install an older driver from 7/24/2019. How do I stop this driver"update" to my Nvidia-card without stopping all driverupdates from WU?...
  8. New Nvidia-driver is old?? Says Windows 10

New Nvidia-driver is old?? Says Windows 10: I have just installed the newest WHQL driver from Nvidia 436.30 from 9/10/2019. After reboot, Windows Update now wants to download and install an older driver from 7/24/2019. How do I stop this driver"update" to my Nvidia-card without stopping all driverupdates from WU?...
  9. New NVIDIA Windows 10 drivers fail to install?

New NVIDIA Windows 10 drivers fail to install?: Woke up this morning..saw NVIDIA had released drivers for Windows 10. I downloaded them at home from my phone using Google Remote Desktop. Tried installing them 3 times…keep getting failed installations? Haven’t had this happen in a long time. Any idea what happened? 5726
  10. PC screen freezes since nVidia Driver Update

PC screen freezes since nVidia Driver Update: I upgraded from Win 7 Home x64 about 2 weeks ago, everything was dandy. Then nVidia send a new graphics driver which I tried to install, but the screen just went black, I left it for 30 mins but then I had to power off. I restarted and the BIOs proceeded normally then the...