Windows 10: Mail Contacts

Discus and support Mail Contacts in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When I send an email to one particular contact, two different addresses show. That person is not in my Contacts list nor is it in my Gmail contact... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by hlrjack, Jun 21, 2016.

1. hlrjack Win User

Mail Contacts

When I send an email to one particular contact, two different addresses show. That person is not in my Contacts list nor is it in my Gmail contact list. How do I eliminate the invalid address?

:)

hlrjack, Jun 21, 2016
  2. dunld Win User

Lost contacts while trying to sync on laptop..

I think that some people think they have lost their contacts when they, in fact, haven't. The iPhone syncs with Windows Contacts, not Windows Live Mail Contacts. Then they open the contacts in Windows Live Mail and don't see them. Windows Contacts andWindows
    Live Mail Contacts are two different databases kept in different places (I know, sounds strange). You can sync the iPhone with Contacts and then import into Live Mail Contacts. Contacts are in C:\Users\username\contacts. Live Mail Contacts are in C:\Users\username\appdata\local\Microsoft\Windows
    Live Contacts\(very long lettered name)\DBstore.

DD

dunld, Jun 21, 2016
  3. where are my email contacts located in windows 10

Mail doesn't have a contact list. It would appear that mail learns from mails sent earlier and remembers the contact. Mail will 'suggest' a contact based on what it has learned sofar when you start typing the first characters in the To: box

BeefRWijker, Jun 21, 2016
  4. hlrjack Win User

Mail Contacts

I solved the problem by deleting the GMail account and then reinstalling it

hlrjack, Jun 28, 2016
Thema:

Mail Contacts

1. Mail Contacts - Similar Threads - Mail Contacts

2. how to export contacts as in PEOPLE used by MAIL to allow import into outlook?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to export contacts as in PEOPLE used by MAIL to allow import into outlook?: HOW TO EXPORT CONTACTS as in PEOPLE used by MAIL/ So I canm use the new outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-export-contacts-as-in-people-used-by-mail/e4e5ad93-9693-4258-8a99-09534566ad0b
  3. how to export contacts as in PEOPLE used by MAIL to allow import into outlook?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to export contacts as in PEOPLE used by MAIL to allow import into outlook?: HOW TO EXPORT CONTACTS as in PEOPLE used by MAIL/ So I canm use the new outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-export-contacts-as-in-people-used-by-mail/e4e5ad93-9693-4258-8a99-09534566ad0b
  4. I was using windows 10 e-mail. I lost all of my contacts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was using windows 10 e-mail. I lost all of my contacts.: I am using windows 10 e-mail.While using the e-mail a pop up window appeared asking if I wanted to share my contacts.I answered NO. Immediately my contact list disappeared and did not return. My people icon alsowould not open. A note on the pop up said that this could be...
  5. I was using windows 10 e-mail. I lost all of my contacts.

I was using windows 10 e-mail. I lost all of my contacts.: I am using windows 10 e-mail.While using the e-mail a pop up window appeared asking if I wanted to share my contacts.I answered NO. Immediately my contact list disappeared and did not return. My people icon alsowould not open. A note on the pop up said that this could be...
  6. I have lost access to my Contacts/People in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost access to my Contacts/People in Windows Mail: I have Windows 10. This morning when I opened Mail Contacts to find an email address, a pop up box asked something like 'Click if I wanted to give people access to my Contacts' I clicked 'no' as I assumed this was giving a permission to third parties etc. The pop up also said...
  7. I have lost access to my Contacts/People in Windows Mail

I have lost access to my Contacts/People in Windows Mail: I have Windows 10. This morning when I opened Mail Contacts to find an email address, a pop up box asked something like 'Click if I wanted to give people access to my Contacts' I clicked 'no' as I assumed this was giving a permission to third parties etc. The pop up also said...
  8. I have lost access to my Contacts/People in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. How to export "work email" from contacts in windows live mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to export "work email" from contacts in windows live mail?: Exporting contacts from windows live mail as .csv, all field tickboxes checked, opened in excel, no field for "work email" I have about 5000 buisness contacts many with second email address in "work email" field, how do I export them?...
  10. How to export "work email" from contacts in windows live mail?

How to export "work email" from contacts in windows live mail?: Exporting contacts from windows live mail as .csv, all field tickboxes checked, opened in excel, no field for "work email" I have about 5000 buisness contacts many with second email address in "work email" field, how do I export them?...