Windows 10: MAIL Font

Discus and support MAIL Font in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Concerning the Mail app in Windows 10, can I increase the font in the reading pane? I have a 4K monitor and the text is tiny.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by moyer77, Aug 8, 2018.

1. moyer77 Win User

MAIL Font

Concerning the Mail app in Windows 10, can I increase the font in the reading pane? I have a 4K monitor and the text is tiny.

:)

moyer77, Aug 8, 2018

2. Windows live mail font issue

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please share the detail
    • which version of windows live mail you are using?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.
    1. Sign in to your Windows Live Mail using your Microsoft account.
    2. Click on the blue tab located at the top left of the screen with arrow pointing downward.

3. Click Option and then tick on Mail.
    4. Click Compose tab -> Under Compose Font, click Font settings tab and then choose the font size that you prefer.

Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Windows Live Mail error "This page uses fonts that need to be temporarily installed. This is usually safe. Do you want to allow these fonts to be downloaded?"

Hi Edward,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Are you facing this issue when you send or receive mail to particular email "Videomaker eNews" or all?

If the issue is with all the emails then I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font settings and check if it helps.

• Open the “Windows Live mail” and click on “File”.
    • Go to “Options “and click on “Mail”.
    • Then click on “Compose” and click on “Font settings”.
    • And check whether the “font size is 10 and Arial”.
    • Then click on “Apply” and “ok”.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 8, 2018
  4. MAIL Font

FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

MAIL Font

1. MAIL Font - Similar Threads - MAIL Font

2. Default Font Size in Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default Font Size in Mail: This post was listed in 2017 "The default font size is way too small - 11! That is outrageous. I can't find any way to change it." Has there been any updates in getting this fixed? I hate that I have to go into each email and remember to change the size and font from...
  3. Windows Mail changes font to Times New Roman

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail changes font to Times New Roman: Hey, everytime I write an e-mail, the first few words I type are in Calibri. But as soon as I press enter and write in another line, the font automatically changes to Times New Roman. I looked into every settings I could find, searched the web for hours, but still...
  4. Can't change default font and size in Microsoft 10 mail app

Can't change default font and size in Microsoft 10 mail app: I can't find a way to change the default font and size in Microsoft 10 mail app. I know how to change the font type and size after I open a new mail. I'd like to change the default font type and size once for all my future emails. That too hard for the coders to...
  5. Changing Font in Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing Font in Windows 10 Mail: How can I change the default font in Mail on Windows Edge? The current default is much too small. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/changing-font-in-windows-10-mail/97c01c57-e9f7-43df-95ff-9ed0694f20a7
  6. How to change the default font in the Windows 10 Mail app

How to change the default font in the Windows 10 Mail app: Good afternoon. Since upgrading my work PC I have been unable to change the default font setting when using the built in Mail app, I am stuck using calibri at font size 11 which does not match any of my pre-prepared notes. It's a minor inconvenience to have to change the...
  7. The Mail app in Windows10 (not the Outlook.com site) has inbox font too large

The Mail app in Windows10 (not the Outlook.com site) has inbox font too large: The email app in Windows 10 (not the Outlook.com website) has inbox font too large, and the only discussion I can find seems to talk of the Outlook.com website interface, not that of the "Mail" app in Windows 10. Is there no way to adjust the display of the inbox in the...
  8. Change default font size in Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Change default font size in Mail: May have been asked before..but any solution? Thanks 94510
  9. help! The default font in Windows 10 Mail is too small

in Browsers and Email
    help! The default font in Windows 10 Mail is too small: I believe the default font is Calibri 11. That is much too small for my eyes. Is there any way to change the default font? I know his question was asked before but I am hoping someone has a new solution or Microsoft has remedied this. It is a hassle to change it every time I...
  10. w live mail. stuttering mouse, unreadable fonts when magnified.

in Browsers and Email
    w live mail. stuttering mouse, unreadable fonts when magnified.: Hi all A friend if mine is virtually blind and uses software for visually impaired called Supernova by Dolphin. Last week he sent his PC back to them to have it upgraded from 8.1 to 10 and the latest version of their Supernova software. I went around to set it up for...