Windows 10: MAIL Font

Discus and support MAIL Font in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Concerning the Mail app in Windows 10, can I increase the font in the reading pane? I have a 4K monitor and the text is tiny.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by moyer77, Aug 8, 2018.

1. moyer77 Win User

MAIL Font

Concerning the Mail app in Windows 10, can I increase the font in the reading pane? I have a 4K monitor and the text is tiny.

:)

moyer77, Aug 8, 2018

2. Windows live mail font issue

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please share the detail
    • which version of windows live mail you are using?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.
    1. Sign in to your Windows Live Mail using your Microsoft account.
    2. Click on the blue tab located at the top left of the screen with arrow pointing downward.

3. Click Option and then tick on Mail.
    4. Click Compose tab -> Under Compose Font, click Font settings tab and then choose the font size that you prefer.

Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Windows Live Mail error "This page uses fonts that need to be temporarily installed. This is usually safe. Do you want to allow these fonts to be downloaded?"

Hi Edward,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Are you facing this issue when you send or receive mail to particular email "Videomaker eNews" or all?

If the issue is with all the emails then I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font settings and check if it helps.

• Open the “Windows Live mail” and click on “File”.
    • Go to “Options “and click on “Mail”.
    • Then click on “Compose” and click on “Font settings”.
    • And check whether the “font size is 10 and Arial”.
    • Then click on “Apply” and “ok”.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 8, 2018
  4. MAIL Font

FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

MAIL Font

1. MAIL Font - Similar Threads - MAIL Font

2. font size won't hold in aol mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    font size won't hold in aol mail: the font size of my aol mail has flipped to a tiny size and no matter how many times I go into mail setting and set it to 14 which displays as the chosen font it reverts to 8does this have to do with windows? it is in both chrome and edge. I have not changed ANY settings.i'd...
  3. font size won't hold in aol mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    font size won't hold in aol mail: the font size of my aol mail has flipped to a tiny size and no matter how many times I go into mail setting and set it to 14 which displays as the chosen font it reverts to 8does this have to do with windows? it is in both chrome and edge. I have not changed ANY settings.i'd...
  4. Cannot change the font size in Read for Live Mail 2012

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot change the font size in Read for Live Mail 2012: I have followed the recommended procedure and can alter the font size in Compose for emails I send but it doesn't work for incoming email messages.Running Windows 10, Edge and WLM 2012...
  5. Cannot change the font size in Read for Live Mail 2012

Cannot change the font size in Read for Live Mail 2012: I have followed the recommended procedure and can alter the font size in Compose for emails I send but it doesn't work for incoming email messages.Running Windows 10, Edge and WLM 2012...
  6. Cannot change the font size in Read for Live Mail 2012

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. UNABLE TO SET DEFAULT FONT IN WINDOWS 10 MAIL APP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNABLE TO SET DEFAULT FONT IN WINDOWS 10 MAIL APP: Greetings,Before I state what my problem is let me first state what it isn't: I do NOT need directions/instructions on how to change the default font in the Windows 10 Mail App. I already know the procedure. I repeat - I already know how to go about making this change.Now...
  8. UNABLE TO SET DEFAULT FONT IN WINDOWS 10 MAIL APP

UNABLE TO SET DEFAULT FONT IN WINDOWS 10 MAIL APP: Greetings,Before I state what my problem is let me first state what it isn't: I do NOT need directions/instructions on how to change the default font in the Windows 10 Mail App. I already know the procedure. I repeat - I already know how to go about making this change.Now...
  9. How do I get the Mail app to use my selected font in Replies?

How do I get the Mail app to use my selected font in Replies?: I have changed the default font and font size in the Windows Mail app. It works properly when I create a new email message. But it does not work when I Reply to a message.When I reply to a message, Mail still uses Calibri Body and 11 point font size no matter what I have...
  10. Mail App -Default Font keeps resetting

Mail App -Default Font keeps resetting: I've tried numerous times to reset the mail app/program settings for the default font from a light grey to a darker gray or black. I've tried multiple times through the settings app and to all accounts. I've tired changing the size and every time I save and start a new...