Windows 10: Mail List Hidden

Discus and support Mail List Hidden in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; In the Mail app in Windows 10 I had a list of email addresses of people I regularly do business with. The other day Windows 10 did a rather large... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Johnbee62, May 27, 2018.

1. Johnbee62 Win User

Mail List Hidden

In the Mail app in Windows 10 I had a list of email addresses of people I regularly do business with. The other day Windows 10 did a rather large update and since then those email addresses are hidden. How can I unhide them again. I really need to. Thanks!

John B.*Smile

:)

Johnbee62, May 27, 2018
  2. GBell_010 Win User

Contacts 'hidden' on Windows 10 Mail

A problem presents itself in Windows 10 when your contacts list has two or more people with the same email address. With the Win 7 and previous contact lists, you could pull up the list while in Mail and designate the proper recipient. With Win 10, you
    can't pull up the contact list to choose the right address; the program selects one for you. You want to send mail to John Doe, but Mail will only address it to Jane Doe.

This is a step backward in functionality. Why should the latest OS step backward?

GBell_010, May 27, 2018
  3. All hidden files turned Un-hidden

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to re-add them to the hidden items list and check.

Steps:

• Right click on the folders to hide, select Properties.
    • Go to General tab, under Attributes check mark the option
      Hidden.
    • Click on Apply and on Ok.

I suggest you not to use any third party anti-virus software. Try to use Windows Defender.

Refer: Using Windows Defender

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for further assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, May 27, 2018
Thema:

Mail List Hidden

1. Mail List Hidden - Similar Threads - Mail List Hidden

2. Windows 11 Mail - Account Pane hidden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Mail - Account Pane hidden: Up until a couple of weeks ago to be honest probably when I upgraded to Windows 11 - but not 100% sure when opening the Windows Mail app, the list of accounts was on the left, messages in the middle, and preview pane for selected message on the right.Now for some reason the...
  3. Windows 11 Mail - Account Pane hidden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Mail - Account Pane hidden: Up until a couple of weeks ago to be honest probably when I upgraded to Windows 11 - but not 100% sure when opening the Windows Mail app, the list of accounts was on the left, messages in the middle, and preview pane for selected message on the right.Now for some reason the...
  4. Windows 10 Mail Contact list

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Mail Contact list: Contacts list from gmail won't import into Windows 10 Mail. Originally tried from old Windows Live Mail, same result. How do I import bulk Contacts??! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-contact-list/7c00f0c6-dfc8-4496-b798-a3e9a19f4885
  5. Mail is said to be black-listed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mail is said to be black-listed: It looks like someone is trying to access my emailI got an email saying my mail has been blacklisted and requesting to click on a link which I dont wand to . I need urgent help....
  6. Mailing lists office 2019

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Mailing lists office 2019: I have found a label with 4 on a sheet Avery A4/A5 L4733. I would like to open it and type 2 different addresses. I only get one square to type in. I have done multiply labels with one item but this is different. 141418
  7. Mailing lists office 2019

in Windows 10 Support
    Mailing lists office 2019: I have found a label with 4 on a sheet Avery A4/A5 L4733. I would like to open it and type 2 different addresses. I only get one square to type in. I have done multiply labels with one item but this is different. 141418
  8. Mach2 where to find list of all hidden features

Mach2 where to find list of all hidden features: Hey guys Features disappear for me on insider builds and I wanted to know if anyone has the I'd numbers of all the hidden features 128228
  9. mail not in the list of applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    mail not in the list of applications: not in the list of applications https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-not-in-the-list-of-applications/02b269aa-c6da-4b2c-b69d-22caa3a462bf
  10. listing of e-mail

listing of e-mail: My e-mail is listed in alphabetical order--how do I get it back to listing by date? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/listing-of-e-mail/fda99af5-c6db-40ce-a592-6de8127fc6b2