Windows 10: Mail Merger no longer works with the latest update (2018)

Discus and support Mail Merger no longer works with the latest update (2018) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The numbers no longer export properly from the excel spreadsheet I have been using for the mail merge. Instead of a date, I see 43304.The funny things... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VTSOME, Aug 2, 2018.

1. VTSOME Win User

Mail Merger no longer works with the latest update (2018)

The numbers no longer export properly from the excel spreadsheet I have been using for the mail merge. Instead of a date, I see 43304.The funny things is the first date works. It is just the second one in the list that no longer works.

Advice?

:)

VTSOME, Aug 2, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 2, 2018
  3. OldMike65 Win User
    Latest CCleaner Version Released

@Brink

New Update for CCleaner

Mail Merger no longer works with the latest update (2018) [​IMG]

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 CCleaner v5.40

Mail Merger no longer works with the latest update (2018) cc4_128.png

The Piriform team would like to announce the latest release of CCleaner for Windows.
    This update adds more cleaning for Edge and a screen where you can review your subscription status. Additionally, the Avast offer in the CCleaner installer is no longer shown if you have previously declined it.
    If you have suggestions for what you'd like to see next in CCleaner, please drop by our forums and let us know in our suggestions area.
    Browser Cleaning

• Edge: Added new 'Set aside tabs' cleaning rule
    Windows Cleaning

• Added warning for 'Old prefetch data' cleaning rule
    General

• Minor user interface improvements
    • Minor bug fixes

OldMike65, Aug 2, 2018
  4. Mail Merger no longer works with the latest update (2018)

Windows 10 - Error Ox85050041. Mail app not syncing e-mails and Windows update not working.

Hello Linda,

We understand now that your are facing issue with your e-mail syncing in Mail app and Windows update not working. Let's try the steps below and check if it works:

Step 1: Kindly follow the steps mentioned in the link below and check if it helps:

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

Step 2: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Update troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 3:

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    Let us know the result. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

Mail Merger no longer works with the latest update (2018)

1. Mail Merger no longer works with the latest update (2018) - Similar Threads - Mail Merger longer

2. Video sharing no longer works on latest update of 8.95.0.412

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video sharing no longer works on latest update of 8.95.0.412: Video sharing no longer works onLatest version skype 8.95.0.412I ask for help on the helpbot and it was just useless..Skype no longer have tech to speak with? LikeBefore i had skype issues..which is very frustrating..Ive done bunch of feedbacks and help reports..Still the...
  3. Video sharing no longer works on latest update of 8.95.0.412

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video sharing no longer works on latest update of 8.95.0.412: Video sharing no longer works onLatest version skype 8.95.0.412I ask for help on the helpbot and it was just useless..Skype no longer have tech to speak with? LikeBefore i had skype issues..which is very frustrating..Ive done bunch of feedbacks and help reports..Still the...
  4. Photoshop no longer working after latest Microsoft update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photoshop no longer working after latest Microsoft update: I received a message from Microsoft for a periodic update to my system Windows 10. Now I can no longer launch my Photoshop application. I receive the following error message: "Unable to continue because of a hardware or system error. Sorry, but this error is unrecoverable."...
  5. VPN no longer working after latest MS update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VPN no longer working after latest MS update: Hi, Your company updated my system to the latest version of Windows 10 yesterday evening and now when I try to log in to my VPN it doesn't work - just hangs saying 'connecting' without giving me the window to enter my user name and password. I notice a number of other...
  6. Latest Oct 2018 windows update broke mail app - now what?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Oct 2018 windows update broke mail app - now what?: 1. Mail app works great. 2. You let windows update (October 2018) do its thing 3. Mail app now crashes on boot. Suggestions on how to get mail app to work again (without having to lose all my settings). Thanks, -Tom...
  7. Windows live mail no longer works correctly after August 2018 Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows live mail no longer works correctly after August 2018 Windows 10 update: Windows live mail screen scrambled after Windows 10 August 2018 automatic update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/windows-live-mail-no-longer-works-correctly-after/eb1685bd-34b0-4ed4-9c10-979dae11c38c
  8. Latest update 07/20/2018

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest update 07/20/2018: Computer just updated and a site that I use all the time for business will no longer open or work on chrome, Mozilla, or Edge. I does work on Tor and other computers at two different locations so I know the problem is Windows 10 and the newest update. I just turned off...
  9. Latest update 07/20/2018

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest update 07/20/2018: Computer just updated and a site that I use all the time for business will no longer open or work on chrome, Mozilla, or Edge. I does work on Tor and other computers at two different locations so I know the problem is Windows 10 and the newest update. I just turned off...
  10. Latest update -- Control panel no longer working

in Windows 10 Support
    Latest update -- Control panel no longer working: Hi there After latest update I find that Control Panel is no longer working --it starts (displays) and then locks up and then disappears after a few seconds. Is my system broken or is control panel now disabled )get to it via Right mouse from Windows start button)....